ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 196
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 12:40 PM 02-16-2021
Anthony Fauci wins $1 million Israeli prize for his work on Covid-19 and other infectious diseases

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/16/us/fa...rnd/index.html
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:41 PM 02-16-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Here is Constitutional lawyer Barnes talking about the contradictory standards being used between reporting Covid Deaths and Vaccine Deaths. This is the news standard of BIG tech as well if'n you noticed.

This still only under emergency use and is not officially licensed by FDA yet. So taking it means you're an experiment.

Also, looks like the Moderna vaccine, could have worse problems than Pfizer.

You only have to hear the first 10-15 on the bar.




Sorry you can skip the music and monologue intro and start around 21 on the bar instead then catch the minutes dedicated to that topic.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:44 PM 02-16-2021
If the vaccines were dangerous, people would be dying the thousands, or tens of thousands, solely because of the vaccine.

It's funny that many of the same people who ignore facts and claim the number of Covid deaths is exaggerated, are now exaggerating the dangers of Covid vaccines.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:43 PM 02-17-2021
Whistleblower from Berlin Nursing Home: the Terrible Death after Vaccination

[Some elderly who resisted were restrained under the watchful eyes of German soldiers and coerced. There was zero informed consent. Nazi's violating the Nurmeberg Codes even in Germany. ]


For the first time, there is an eyewitness report from a Berlin nursing home on the situation after the vaccination. It comes from the AGAPLESION Bethanien Havelgarten retirement home in Berlin-Spandau. There, within four weeks after the first vaccination with the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine Comirnaty, eight of 31 seniors, who suffered from dementia but were in good physical condition according to their age before the vaccination, died. The first death occurred after only six days, and five other seniors died approximately 14 days after vaccination. The first symptoms of the disease had already appeared shortly after the vaccination. From information available to 2020News, the patients had not been duly informed about the risks of this vaccine. One reason being that no detailed information about the novelty of this mRNA vaccine, which has only conditionally been certified in the European Union, has been provided.




https://i1.wp.com/www.thelibertybeac...20%2C280&ssl=1

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:05 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Anthony Fauci wins $1 million Israeli prize for his work on Covid-19 and other infectious diseases

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/16/us/fa...rnd/index.html
Kary Mullis is rolling over in his grave.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:47 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Anthony Fauci wins $1 million Israeli prize for his work on Covid-19 and other infectious diseases

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/16/us/fa...rnd/index.html
I didn’t know there was a contest! You must be so proud!
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:49 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
If the vaccines were dangerous, people would be dying the thousands, or tens of thousands, solely because of the vaccine.

It's funny that many of the same people who ignore facts and claim the number of Covid deaths is exaggerated, are now exaggerating the dangers of Covid vaccines.
you can have my “jab”. I’m totally down with the herd immunity thing.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:14 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
you can have my “jab”. I’m totally down with the herd immunity thing.
Adolt is the one using contradictory medical claims. Thousands don't have to die but tens of thousands being injured count too. Then he skips the parts where there were re-infections after they got the vaccine and then died.

Adolt reverses the the whole, "we must save everything life" so lockdown the healthy, and destroy millions of healthy people's lives and jobs, even if people failed to get other life-saving healthcare or committed suicide. Young people committed suicide even. More died from lockdowns. Now he contradicts himself by indicating he's fine with some dying from the vaccine ( excluding those injured) but it wasn't okay if some died Covid ( based on false statistics of deaths on certificates)—when this virus has a 99.8% survival rate and where 80% recover without event. It makes no sense with such a non-fatal illness to kill or maim people a single person—while not giving them any information or allowing for informed consent. The risk for doing so is not there.

Adolt is inconsistent.
[Reply]
bsp4444 10:59 AM 02-18-2021
Got my first dose this morning.
[Reply]
philfree 11:07 AM 02-18-2021
I'm not eligible yet and I've already had COVID so I'm in no hurry. With what we know now if I were 35 years old or younger and single I would just contract the virus and stay home for two weeks.
[Reply]
F150 11:11 AM 02-18-2021
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00290-x


More excellent news and good reporting on the safety of the vaccines.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:29 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Adolt is the one using contradictory medical claims. Thousands don't have to die but tens of thousands being injured count too. Then he skips the parts where there were re-infections after they got the vaccine and then died.
Tens of thousands being injured - false.
Reinfection and death after the vaccine - extremely few cases, nobody claims the vaccines are 100% effective.

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Adolt reverses the the whole, "we must save everything life" so lockdown the healthy, and destroy millions of healthy people's lives and jobs, even if people failed to get other life-saving healthcare or committed suicide.
There was no lockdown. Not in this country, anyway. Anyone who failed to seek necessary healthcare did so voluntarily.

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Now he contradicts himself by indicating he's fine with some dying from the vaccine ( excluding those injured) but it wasn't okay if some died Covid ( based on false statistics of deaths on certificates)—when this virus has a 99.8% survival rate and where 80% recover without event.
Strawman. I never said I'm fine with people dying from the vaccine, but there is no evidence that large numbers of people are being killed or injured by the vaccines, despite what your nutjob websites claim. The notion that the vaccines are just as, if not more dangerous than Covid-19 is not based on facts or reality. Not even close.

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
It makes no sense with such a non-fatal illness to kill or maim people a single person—while not giving them any information or allowing for informed consent. The risk for doing so is not there.
Non-fatal illness...so you don't believe hundreds of thousands of Americans are dead, who wouldn't be if not for Covid-19? No surprise there.

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Adolt is inconsistent.
Says the person who once claimed the virus didn't exist, and was going to sneak around a hospital and take pictures to prove it. Of course we never saw the pics. As usual, you have things completely ass-backwards.
[Reply]
Donger 11:36 AM 02-18-2021
Old people dying in nursing homes? That's a rarity.

Correlation, not causation.
[Reply]
F150 01:19 PM 02-18-2021

Incredibly good news https://t.co/nN6AsY215M

— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) February 18, 2021

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:13 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by F150:
The key to this are the various variants that will come along and propagate the lockdowns.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 196
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up