ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 67
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>X Factor got X Factored by Chiefs!
KingPriest2 03:09 PM 10-15-2021
BANNED!!!
Attached: B2B7B84F-FB7D-4EDA-BC65-22741A19070E.jpg (25.8 KB) 
[Reply]
stanleychief 01:05 AM 10-16-2021
I feel like local KC media is trying to drum up some sympathy, but it's not working.

KC Star: Chiefs superfan ‘X-Factor’ banned from Arrowhead Stadium after fight goes viral

Fox 4: Chiefs fan X-Factor banned from Arrowhead Stadium after fight with RedXtreme

If you follow the shares on Facebook for those articles, it's pretty brutal.
"He will now forever be known as EX-FACTOR"
"He looks like an upstanding citizen"
"Good deal. What a waste of living space and fresh air. Hit your crack pipe again X-Whacktor!"
[Reply]
Flying High D 01:41 AM 10-16-2021
I get the Fan Code of Conduct

“ The Kansas City Chiefs are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for their fans, both inside GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium and throughout the Truman Sports Complex (including all parking areas).When attending an event at or around GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium, all fans should be aware of and comply with this Fan Code of Conduct.
Stadium and parking lot staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where all event patrons can enjoy the event. Guests attending events are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.
Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment.
Offensive language or obscene gestures, including the use of language or gestures: (1) concerning a person's race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin, or (2) to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
Interference with the progress of the event, going onto the field, or throwing any object onto the field.
Failing to follow instructions of GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium personnel.
Verbal or physical harassment.
Smoking of any kind (including vaping).
Spitting of any kind (tobacco, sunflower seeds, etc.).
Bringing prohibited items into GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium or the parking areas.
Failing to retain and present your ticket if requested by GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium personnel.
Wearing obscene or indecent clothing or displaying obscene or indecent signs.
Behavior that detracts from the enjoyment of fellow guests.
Attempting to sit in a location other than the guest's ticketed seat.
Conduct that endangers spectators or participants.
Selling items or tickets in-stadium or within the Truman Sports Complex.
Unreasonably obstructing the view of other patrons.
Failing to comply with stadium policies.
Any conduct deemed inappropriate or dangerous to fans, participants or team members.
Conduct that results in damage to the stadium or other personal property.
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and any persons using their tickets. If a guest violates the Fan Code of Conduct and fails to identify themselves to stadium staff, the ticketholder of record may be subject to disciplinary measures, including ticket suspension. Please respect the rights of others.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Fan Experience on gameday beginning 4 hours prior to kickoff:
Call or Text: Location and Issue to 816.920.4237 Standard SMS rates apply.
Email: fanexperience@chiefs.com
Visit: Fans First Booth (Lower & &Upper Levels) or Concierge Desk (CommunityAmerica Club Level)
Fan Experience is reachable on non-gameday during normal business hours which are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
If you see something suspicious in or around GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium, inform the nearest police officer or security representative. If you would like to remain anonymous, you may text the location and description of issue to 816.920.4237. Standard SMS rates apply.
The website version of the Fan Code of Conduct is the most current and always governs, regardless of what may be printed on paper or on a sign.”

My question is what the hell does this have to do with Super fan? Where’s the Supe Fan Code of Conduct? Come on GEHA you can do better than this.
[Reply]
Katie 01:59 AM 10-16-2021
I knew him many years ago when he was just an enthusiastic fan, full of fun. That was before all the drug issues. Sorry to see him fall to this level.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:10 AM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Katie:
I knew him many years ago when he was just an enthusiastic fan, full of fun. That was before all the drug issues. Sorry to see him fall to this level.
Sadly, that is the path a lot of celebrities choose to take. Can't handle all that money and fame. Another pure soul taken from us! RIP X-Factor.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 06:49 AM 10-16-2021
I'm more concerned about the cash coming to him in 5-7 days. X-Factor and cash are not a good combination. Maybe we can get Brittany's dad appointed as conservator?
[Reply]
Pablo 07:07 AM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Sadly X Factor represents 90% of this fan base
Just because you identify with him doesn't mean the rest of us do.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:26 AM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by :
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Sadly X Factor represents 90% of this fan base

Originally Posted by Pablo:
Just because you identify with him doesn't mean the rest of us do.
Yes, the other 10% claims they'll fly a candidate into a mountain, get a visit from the FBI, goes into hiding, then comes back to criticize the fanbase.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:59 AM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Yes, the other 10% claims they'll fly a candidate into a mountain, get a visit from the FBI, goes into hiding, then comes back to criticize the fanbase.
Wait, what?
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:10 AM 10-16-2021
Bring him in for a look?
[Reply]
J Diddy 08:13 AM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
As the #1 super fan I will wear a stovepipe hat that says "My favorite NFL football team is the Kansas City Chiefs" and I will shoot white silly string from my crotch so it looks as if I am "cumming" after each touchdown!!
Bukake stream with some friends after each touchdown ?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:20 AM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
What’s the other guy’s punishment?
Put him in the Ring of Honor.
[Reply]
TLO 08:27 AM 10-16-2021
Shots fired
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:34 AM 10-16-2021
popcorn.gif
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 08:43 AM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Wait, what?
There was a thread(?) about it a while back. It's possible it's been deleted. In fairness to Rx-runnfactor, he was most certainly just being an idiot and not being serious.

But ... it cannot be ignored for the ironic humor alone.
[Reply]
wazu 08:55 AM 10-16-2021
There was a thread(?) about it a while back. It's possible it's been deleted. In fairness to Rx-runnfactor, he was most certainly just being an idiot and not being serious.

But ... it cannot be ignored for the ironic humor alone.
What?
[Reply]
Page 11 of 67
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up