ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1928 of 1956
« First < 928142818281878191819241925192619271928 19291930193119321938 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:27 AM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Why would you take part in a drug study while pregnant?
Some people, such as Lawnmower, want to dedicate their bodies to medical experiments...before they are dead.

With respect to pregnant women, consider these women as failures- Darwin Award winners.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:03 AM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Some people, such as Lawnmower, want to dedicate their bodies to medical experiments...before they are dead.

With respect to pregnant women, consider these women as failures- Darwin Award winners.
"Regarding children, the only reason you would want to treat a child is if you believe in child sacrifice." - Dr. Vladimir Zelenko ->http://peoplesworldwar.com/dr-vladim...sk-of-genocide
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:22 AM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Where did she get that number? As bad as that is, the percentage I've seen (of known outcomes) was much higher.
[Reply]
FAX 03:50 PM 08-17-2022
I suppose it all boils down to your frame of reference but ...

You would have to be traveling at the speed of light for two weeks to last this damn long.

FAX
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:40 AM 08-18-2022
Vaccinated SUPER SPREADERS.

I could not get covid until the "vaccines" rolled out. I bet an experimental injected person breathed on me.

And the highest exhaled viral load trophy goes to a BNT162b2 patient.

Lymphocytopenia is a bitch. pic.twitter.com/N4PcT1pISQ

— Kevin McKernan �� (@Kevin_McKernan) August 18, 2022

[Reply]
FAX 09:42 AM 08-18-2022
Fauxci (along with his co-conspirators) fucked some people up and over.

FAX
[Reply]
petegz28 09:59 AM 08-18-2022

Did he just say that? Yep. pic.twitter.com/gu9Fk7t1Sv

— Kevin Sorbo (@ksorbs) August 18, 2022

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:03 AM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I remember saying that and people called me a "conspiracy theorist"!

It was just basic Intro To Immunology stuff that anyone could have understood in 2020.

There has never been a vaccine that was more successful than natural immunity for viruses.

There has never been a really successful respiratory vaccine.

Yet the Pharma salespeople claimed the new experimental products were going to work so well they would redefine our understanding of science.

Nope.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:10 AM 08-18-2022
I'm not sure if France24 is a reliable source, but they sure do point-out how the FBI has managed to become a very disliked organization after years of not even trying to appear to be balanced.

https://www.france24.com/en/live-new...ves-evil-demon

"Over its more than 100-year history, the FBI has been excoriated by southerners committed to racist segregation, by civil libertarians defending political activists and especially by African Americans whose 1960s liberation movement was treated as an acute national threat by the agency.

But the extraordinary threats of the past week originate in the FBI's political bedrock: conservative Republicans.

"It's the world turned upside down," said Kenneth O'Reilly, a retired University of Alaska historian, who has written books about the FBI and politics."
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:36 AM 08-18-2022
So Fauci is on record saying that getting the infection is the best vaccine you can have.

He's also on record saying that herd immunity is nonsense.

He's also on record saying that herd immunity can be achieved if 70% get vaccinated.

He's also on record saying that 80-90% need to get vaccinated to have herd immunity.

Trust the fluid science!
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:21 AM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I remember saying that and people called me a "conspiracy theorist"!

It was just basic Intro To Immunology stuff that anyone could have understood in 2020.

There has never been a vaccine that was more successful than natural immunity for viruses.

There has never been a really successful respiratory vaccine.

Yet the Pharma salespeople claimed the new experimental products were going to work so well they would redefine our understanding of science.

Nope.

Well, they did redefine the word vaccine.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:39 PM 08-18-2022
22 year old brother of Bills TE dies...he was a football player too.

Perfectly normal....

Might be unrelated but maybe not...

FIU football player Luke Knox, who appeared in 23 games at Mississippi before joining the Panthers and was the brother of Buffalo Bills tight end Dawson Knox, has died, the university said Thursday.

Luke Knox died Wednesday evening, school officials said. The cause was not revealed, though the university said police do not suspect foul play.

Knox, who studied business, was 22.

https://www.nfl.com/news/luke-knox-d...te-dawson-knox
[Reply]
FAX 12:46 PM 08-18-2022
It's astonishing (and breathtakingly depressing) how easily people were led to ultimately accept that the "2 Weeks To Slow The Curve Story" was nothing more than bait and switch which allowed their constitutional rights and freedoms to be taken from them.

Even more appalling was their willingness to give their freedoms away.

Ultimately (and ironically), the "Grandma Killers" weren't the unvaccinated, but the political elites who became drunk on their newfound power.

There are a lot of bipedal sheep in America. How many, I wonder, are now willing to forget what happened?

FAX
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:14 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
22 year old brother of Bills TE dies...he was a football player too.

Perfectly normal....

Might be unrelated but maybe not...

FIU football player Luke Knox, who appeared in 23 games at Mississippi before joining the Panthers and was the brother of Buffalo Bills tight end Dawson Knox, has died, the university said Thursday.

Luke Knox died Wednesday evening, school officials said. The cause was not revealed, though the university said police do not suspect foul play.

Knox, who studied business, was 22.

https://www.nfl.com/news/luke-knox-d...te-dawson-knox
Climate change.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:15 PM 08-18-2022
Notice how the covid thread is gone in the lounge because all the fuckwads wanted to forget. I don't blame them, they banned alot of people who said the vaccine wouldnt work.
[Reply]
Page 1928 of 1956
« First < 928142818281878191819241925192619271928 19291930193119321938 > Last »
Up