ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 140 of 435
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150190240 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:33 PM 11-10-2019

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:33 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Clark is injured dude. It was clear to anyone who has a brain and watched today. Yeah it sucks, but it is what it is. Players get hurt.

Pretty much defines our season since everybody has been hurt on this damn team.

Clark would be on pace for 8 sacks, 4 FF’s, 2 INT’s and 14 TFL’s in 16 games with his current season. Gosh that’s so terrible man.

Clark was never going to live up to what we gave up for him. No defensive player except maybe Donald would.
You are ****ing joke w your Veach/Clark excuses... Clark sucks and Pete Carroll made Veach look like an idiot w that trade. End of story.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:34 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You realize hes making sure the qb doesn't keep that on a bootleg pass/run don't you? You see him break down and watches the ball and as soon as he sees Tannehill gave it to Henry he breaks to try and make the tackle. Its not his fault the D tackles got completely blown out of his spot. If he crashes down and Tannehill keeps that hes gone too. You ****ing retard. Maybe understand what's going on before talking shit. You are literally such a dumb sack of worthless shit and apparently dumb worthless sacks of shit like other dumb worthless sacks of shit.
Is Tony Romo a retard? Bc he was the one calling Jones out for this TD :-)

[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:36 PM 11-10-2019

Jones is a liability against the run.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:41 PM 11-10-2019

:-)

Jones was playing DE on this play and was containing the edge.

He wasn't the DT who got washed out of the play.

The fucking linebackers over-ran the play. Just watch it.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:42 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Jones is a liability against the run.
Jones was not the problem on that play. Dude is playing contain at DE. LB's ran themselves out of position and opened up the cutback.

Anyone who thinks Jones should be covering that much space is just wrong.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:43 PM 11-10-2019
We are seeing why Pete Carroll chose to let Frank Clark go in a trade. Pete knew what he was getting rid of he was getting rid of a player who has no Fire in the belly and/or football character. Have Frank Clark tell Ronnie Lott about his pinched nerve. You get my point.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:45 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
We are seeing why Pete Carroll chose to let Frank Clark go in a trade. Pete knew what he was getting rid of he was getting rid of a player who has no Fire in the belly and/or football character. Have Frank Clark tell Ronnie Lott about his pinched nerve. You get my point.
Go smoke some pot.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:46 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I don't get your point.

I don't recall if Ronnie played with a lot of neck injuries.

Are you comparing that to the finger thing? Like the tip of your pinky is of equal importance as your neck and spine?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:47 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Jones was not the problem on that play. Dude is playing contain at DE. LB's ran themselves out of position and opened up the cutback.

Anyone who thinks Jones should be covering that much space is just wrong.
I wasn't necessarily talking about that one particular play, but the entire line and the LBers got creamed. Just pathetic.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:48 PM 11-10-2019
I don't get your point.

I don't recall if Ronnie played with a lot of neck injuries.

Are you comparing that to the finger thing? Like the tip of your pinky is of equal importance as your neck and spine?
Chiefshrink is an absolute moron.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:49 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I wasn't necessarily talking about that one particular play, but the entire line and the LBers got creamed. Just pathetic.
Yeah, but it wasn't like it was just Jones. Our DT's NOT named Jones were getting pushed back 5 yards all over.

Our guys got pushed around up front. Titans averaged like 10 years a carry on the day. Nobody gets a pass. That was an embarrassing performance.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:51 PM 11-10-2019
Yeah, but it wasn't like it was just Jones. Our DT's NOT named Jones were getting pushed back 5 yards all over.

Our guys got pushed around up front. Titans averaged like 10 years a carry on the day. Nobody gets a pass. That was an embarrassing performance.
Correct.
[Reply]
xztop123 09:52 PM 11-10-2019

95 was left unblocked entirely and was too damn slow
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:53 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by xztop123:
95 was left unblocked entirely and was too damn slow
That's what you deal with when you play a DT at DE.

Also, probably supposed to be a linebacker covering that enormous gap of field. They oversold because our DT's got shoved around. Jones was left in no man's land.

Jones is great, but he's not making that play. There's about 4 things that jump out before Jones slow reaction and missed shoe string tackle.
[Reply]
Page 140 of 435
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150190240 > Last »
Up