ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 153 of 315
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163203253 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
carlos3652 06:54 AM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
My starting dline combined for 44 sacks last year and I only have 7 with a pressure rating of 31.7. Something is not right here
You guys also have to take into account who you played against. Week 1 was very low, but sack rates have gone up every week since there has been a tweak in week 2 / 3 in the code.

I bet sack rates continue to go up and you’ll be closer to those numbers.

So 44 sacks through 16 games is an average of 2.6 sacks per game. How many sacks have you had in week 3, 4 and 5?
[Reply]
lewdog 07:11 AM 12-08-2019
Some of you dipshits need to realize these rosters aren’t as diluted as NFL rosters since there’s less teams. Also, I guarantee some of you tards game plan worse than Bob Sutton.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 08:04 AM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
there seems to be an inordinate number of personal fouls too
Yeah, I had 3 personal fouls on one drive. :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:56 AM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Some of you dipshits need to realize these rosters aren’t as diluted as NFL rosters since there’s less teams. Also, I guarantee some of you tards game plan worse than Bob Sutton.
And in a hindsight situation where we were able to backfill for weeks we knew had injury issues. So the OL play should be vastly improved.

That and Frank Clark just isnt very good. Clay's just another GM who got burned by buying into Clark's 2018 season. Turns out the SIM knew Clark far better than most...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:34 AM 12-08-2019
Who are the early MVPs?
[Reply]
carlos3652 10:24 AM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And in a hindsight situation where we were able to backfill for weeks we knew had injury issues. So the OL play should be vastly improved.

That and Frank Clark just isnt very good. Clay's just another GM who got burned by buying into Clark's 2018 season. Turns out the SIM knew Clark far better than most...
:-)
[Reply]
wheeler08 12:09 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Who are the early MVPs?
Orlando Scandrick....who Shannon Sharpe told me wasn’t very good

Zeke has my vote. That YPC is insane. I’d like to give credit to his O line
[Reply]
wheeler08 12:10 PM 12-08-2019
Oh, and not Drew Brees. Bawhahahahahaha
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:05 PM 12-08-2019
Zeke's the 2018 Sandbox version of 2019 IRL version of CMC. TOtally deserving but playing the wrong position to win MVP. Great OPOY candidate leading the league in rushing, yards from scrimmage and 8 total TDs.

At this point it appears to be Andrew Luck's to lose. We'll see if Vail can bring him a chip before he hangs 'em up lol
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:06 PM 12-08-2019
Honorable mention for Matt Stanford, though. Dude's got 14 TDs and 0 INTs
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:13 PM 12-08-2019
Total bullshit sim
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 06:37 PM 12-09-2019
How does the talent evaluation work in this game?

I'm going through the initiation draft and some people are making some weird ass picks.

I'm reading in the instruction manual that player performance is based on the real life performance of players.

For Example:

Does this mean that LeSean McCoy is going to be a better player than David Johnson because Johnson is having shitty production this year with an offense that isn't featuring him in Arizona?
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:45 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:
How does the talent evaluation work in this game?

I'm going through the initiation draft and some people are making some weird ass picks.

I'm reading in the instruction manual that player performance is based on the real life performance of players.

For Example:

Does this mean that LeSean McCoy is going to be a better player than David Johnson because Johnson is having shitty production this year with an offense that isn't featuring him in Arizona?

I think some people haven't locked in their draft boards and are getting autopicks, and we've realized that we have an error in the autopick logic. Well, it wasn't an error, but more of a design flaw. We've fixed it, but let that be a lesson that you should always have your draft board ready.

And yes, the performance of a player in the previous year (with adjustments for the talent and opposition around him, and some randomization) dictates his performance in Sandbox. So it'll change year to year, but for the most part if a player has a down year in the NFL he'll probably have a down year in Sandbox. The same is true if he has a career year.
[Reply]
wazu 06:45 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Total bullshit sim
Okay, now. This is basically beta testing. Feedback is good but give them some time to adjust.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:48 PM 12-09-2019
Stafford is on fire. We've just had a few breaks not go our way to damage his record.

Ryan Kerrigan of Vail has 8 sacks and his team is 5-0. He's making a case for MVP.
[Reply]
Page 153 of 315
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163203253 > Last »
Up