ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Safe Space: Brag about yourself or a family member
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:56 AM 01-27-2024
I'll start. A while back a friend's small business was struggling and it's his family's primary income. It was headed nowhere good so I kind of stuck my nose where it didn't really belong, which he resented at first. I was kind but blunt and talked through the situation with him. We came up with an action plan and he's been implementing it. It's already paying off and I think his business has a very bright future now. If I'd waited a couple more months it might have been too late. He now appreciates that I stuck my nose where it didn't belong. It feels amazing to know I helped someone I care about save their livelihood. I'm a dumbass with a lot of things but small business is one thing in pretty good at.

Also, I don't normally like to brag about this but my giant cock makes Chris Jones little dick look like a clit.

Now let's hear about your expensive lunches, kind things you did for others, how your Vornada DG knockoff fan blew the kick wide right, how many inches you can take before gagging, how great of an athlete your kid is, or whatever the fuck you want to brag about.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 07:57 AM 01-27-2024
Lolz “safe space” on CP…..
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:58 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Lolz “safe space” on CP…..
That was sarcasm. I know there's no such thing here 😂
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:12 AM 01-27-2024
I'll brag about my daughter

She's a senior in college and not a crack whor

The end.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:14 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:

The end.
Congrats on the senior part! If she ever becomes a crack whore, let me know.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:17 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:

The end.
It's only a matter to brag on if she doesn't have college loans.
If she does the whole crack whore thing will be an ever present danger for a few decades...
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:32 AM 01-27-2024
My 11 year old son is 18-0 in wrestling this season with 15 wins by pinning his opponent. It’s been really fun watching him enjoy a sport I loved as a kid and to have real conversations about the technical aspects of the sport. He’s naturally a really sweet kid, but when he steps out on that mat you can see a transformation come over him and it’s all controlled aggression and intensity. I’m a real proud father.
[Reply]
threebag 08:38 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
It's only a matter to brag on if she doesn't have college loans.
They forgive those now
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:43 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
My 11 year old son is 18-0 in wrestling this season with 15 wins by pinning his opponent. It’s been really fun watching him enjoy a sport I loved as a kid and to have real conversations about the technical aspects of the sport. He’s naturally a really sweet kid, but when he steps out on that mat you can see a transformation come over him and it’s all controlled aggression and intensity. I’m a real proud father.
That's awesome man!
[Reply]
JimNasium 08:53 AM 01-27-2024
Your mom
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:54 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Your mom
Now that you mention it, she does have a pretty sweet headstone!
[Reply]
notorious 09:14 AM 01-27-2024
Both my older kids won the spelling bee in Jr High, and I did when I was their age a million years ago.

My son is in the 100th percentile in math. The math teacher acts like he's an elite athlete when we have parent teacher conferences because he's so smart. He lacks effort at times, though.

Not going to brag about myself. Everyone here has a 12" cock and runs sub 4.5 40s already.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 09:16 AM 01-27-2024
Being great at math opens up a lot of doors!
[Reply]
UK_Chief 09:18 AM 01-27-2024
13 inch cock, 4.3 40 time
[Reply]
notorious 09:20 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by UK_Chief:
13 inch cock, 4.3 40 time

[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up