ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>4 Missouri Pitbulls attack FedEx Driver
suzzer99 02:04 PM 02-03-2024
Missouri pit bulls are the fiercest sub-breed.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 02:28 PM 02-03-2024
This is why I only go to rap concerts with Kansas pit bulls.
[Reply]
srvy 02:31 PM 02-03-2024
They need to put an open season on running loose Pitties. Ten bucks for a pair of ears. Hang the carcass over the owner's fence or put it on the porch. Let them deal with their precious Pitt Bull.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:46 PM 02-03-2024
Uniform looks too much like a Raven fan
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:36 PM 02-03-2024
I think every person should live with 20 pitbulls.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:39 PM 02-03-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
The only thing that can stop a bad pitbull with a gun is a good pitbull with a gun
[Reply]
TLO 03:55 PM 02-03-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
This pitbull lived close to you?
[Reply]
wbbonneriii 05:35 PM 02-03-2024
I would shoot every pit bull if it were legal…
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 08:15 PM 02-03-2024
I used to believe that Pit Bulls should be banned, as I am a survivor of being mauled by a dog when I was younger, but I met a super sweet pittie who is one of the best dogs I have ever spent time with, and I somehow ended up with lots of pittie rescues on my YouTube feed, and seeing the capacity for love that these abandoned, and abused dogs have for the people who rescued and adopted them changed my mind.

Some of the dogs were even used as bait dogs, and seeing them rebound to become healthy, loving, and loved animals gets me choked up every time.

I would still never leave my baby, toddler, or child alone with a Pit Bull, or German Shepherd (dog that mauled me) Rottie, etc. because I have common sense, and a deep desire to keep kids safe.
[Reply]
Msmith 08:05 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I used to believe that Pit Bulls should be banned, as I am a survivor of being mauled by a dog when I was younger, but I met a super sweet pittie who is one of the best dogs I have ever spent time with, and I somehow ended up with lots of pittie rescues on my YouTube feed, and seeing the capacity for love that these abandoned, and abused dogs have for the people who rescued and adopted them changed my mind.

Some of the dogs were even used as bait dogs, and seeing them rebound to become healthy, loving, and loved animals gets me choked up every time.

I would still never leave my baby, toddler, or child alone with a Pit Bull, or German Shepherd (dog that mauled me) Rottie, etc. because I have common sense, and a deep desire to keep kids safe.
In Youtube, there are so many pictures of new born babies cuddle with dogs.
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:08 PM 02-03-2024

[Reply]
seamonster 10:07 AM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Legend has it that somebody in LA had a racoon entered into a dog fighting ring. Racoon dominated. Which I can somewhat believe. They're like effeminate wolverines. Ferocious.

https://www.quora.com/If-my-dog-ever...-separate-them
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:19 AM 04-30-2024

Cop Saves Woman From Getting Eaten Alive
[Reply]
Lzen 10:50 AM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:

Cop Saves Woman From Getting Eaten Alive
That is horrible. :-)

So many questions.

Why did the young woman let herself into the house?

Why did they have 6 pitbulls?

This is an example of the type of people that should never have had any animals.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:43 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
That is horrible. :-)

So many questions.

Why did the young woman let herself into the house?

Why did they have 6 pitbulls?

This is an example of the type of people that should never have had any animals.
Ya they obviously were mistreating them and I believe she was a friend of the family. Gruesome stuff for sure, had to put 3 of them down and that poor woman will not have a good life the rest of her days.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up