ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 30
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ROLL CALL: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME (X4)
OnTheWarpath15 12:19 AM 01-24-2022
In for the motherfucking win.

See you fuckers there.

Ticket help:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Word of advice, guys.

Check Ticketmaster multiple times daily. Turn off the resale slider so you only see availability directly from the Chiefs.

They release tickets all the time, usually super low numbers early in the week and more later in the week that were returned by the visiting team.

Be prepared though, a friend showed me the face value pricing structure and it's steep.
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I'm calling it now...

There won't be any upper level seats - but will be some in club and in the 123-124 sections, as well as between the 30's on the visitors side.

Gonna run between $400-$800 per.

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:02 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
You chefs know this game should be in Nashville though right? The titans were robbed..

Just kidding, game should actually be in buffalo. But patches....
Titans are exactly where they should be with Vrabel attached to the anchor.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:03 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Titans are exactly where they should be with Vrabel attached to the anchor.
The 90s Chiefs.
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:06 AM 01-24-2022
Tickets purchased

Gambling a bit that Southwest can get me in day of
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:08 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I brought the serious cold gear for this weekend and didn't use most of it. OTWP was saying how it felt warmer in the lower level against the Steelers and I now believe it... I took my coat off at one point and almost took off my sweatshirt towards the end of the game. I had a couple layers of socks on, but never needed gloves.

46 and sunny would be amazing.
Saturday - Sunny, with a high near 46.
Saturday Night - Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
Sunday - Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:09 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Just checked the 10-day.

46 for a high on Sunday.

Glorious!
Saw that this morning - should be a beautiful day for football.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 10:16 AM 01-24-2022
The AFC Championship game a/k/a Arrowhead Invitational.
[Reply]
Coach 10:18 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I brought the serious cold gear for this weekend and didn't use most of it. OTWP was saying how it felt warmer in the lower level against the Steelers and I now believe it... I took my coat off at one point and almost took off my sweatshirt towards the end of the game. I had a couple layers of socks on, but never needed gloves.

46 and sunny would be amazing.
OTWP is correct. I have sat in the nosebleeds and the LL, and I can confirm it. The nosebleeds, you're exposed to the elements. It's a miserable place to be if it's brutally cold.

The LL is built underground, so it's very difficult for the wind to get there. That, along with being closer to the action, are the reasons why I always get LL seats, price be damned.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:33 AM 01-24-2022
It's been a few years since I've been to a game, and certainly not to one that will be this packed. Anyone have any suggestions on hotel and getting to/from the airport and stadium? I'm thinking just doing Uber from the Missouri Welcome Center, but if anyone has suggestions, please let me know. And the hotels right by the stadium look to be overpriced and mediocre, but I could be convinced on those if others feel like it's a good experience.
[Reply]
wheeler08 11:07 AM 01-24-2022
I’ve got 2000+ Ahead of me in the Ticketmaster online que! Might just bite the bullet and use stub hub. Or if anyone has 2 tickets, hit me up. Wife is seriously thinking about us going from NW IN!

As above, recommended hotels or areas. Is power and light the place to
Be?
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:08 AM 01-24-2022
Ill be there, trying to figure out how much I want to spend on tickets. JFC they are steep right now.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:08 AM 01-24-2022
Still over 2k people in the queue :-)

Guess that means I'm out
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:08 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's been a few years since I've been to a game, and certainly not to one that will be this packed. Anyone have any suggestions on hotel and getting to/from the airport and stadium? I'm thinking just doing Uber from the Missouri Welcome Center, but if anyone has suggestions, please let me know. And the hotels right by the stadium look to be overpriced and mediocre, but I could be convinced on those if others feel like it's a good experience.
The hotels by the stadium are both overpriced and mediocre but its worth being able to walk to and from the game.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:10 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Still over 2k people in the queue :-)

Guess that means I'm out
They are cheaper on resale sights right now than ticketmaster.
[Reply]
wheeler08 11:11 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
They are cheaper on resale sights right now than ticketmaster.
What site you using?
[Reply]
Munson 11:12 AM 01-24-2022
I'm in the queue, too.

It'll be sold out before my turn comes up.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 30
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up