ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Happy Birthday Zebedee DuBois (67)!
TLO 07:46 AM 05-01-2024
Hope you have a great day!
:-) :-)
[Reply]
PHOG 07:58 AM 05-01-2024
HBD! Have a great day!
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:10 AM 05-01-2024
Happy Birthday ZD!
[Reply]
Kman34 08:19 AM 05-01-2024
Zebedee DuBois And Tim McGraw share this birthday.. One is married to Faith Hill… Lucky guy..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 10:55 AM 05-01-2024
Happy, Happy!
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 11:00 AM 05-01-2024
Thanks, my Planet Peeps!
Shout out to TLO for doing birthday threads. I've seen people take on that task in year past and they usually peter out in late March or April - but he has maintained his discipline! Commendations!

My celebratory plans include drinking only my second beer of the calendar year. (although with occasional sips and tastes, I might be up to 4 total). I've lost 50 pounds so far this year. (still a fat ass) Today's selection is a west coast IPA of my own making - made after I curtailed consumption. I had some sips on bottling day, but not a full one. This years previous beer was to commemorate the eclipse.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 11:03 AM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Zebedee DuBois And Tim McGraw share this birthday.. One is married to Faith Hill… Lucky guy..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
He is a lucky guy. I love Faith's musicality. My wife may not be as artistically gifted, or as rich - but I still consider myself to be a very lucky guy for finding someone that will put up with me.
[Reply]
srvy 11:21 AM 05-01-2024
Zippiddy doo Dah it's your Birthday have a very happy one. Don't forget to finish it off with some Ibuprofen for the rheumitiz. I'm an older too I understand.

HBD
[Reply]
JimNasium 06:10 PM 05-01-2024
HBD you sexy beast!
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:18 AM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
Thanks, my Planet Peeps!
Shout out to TLO for doing birthday threads. I've seen people take on that task in year past and they usually peter out in late March or April - but he has maintained his discipline! Commendations!

My celebratory plans include drinking only my second beer of the calendar year. (although with occasional sips and tastes, I might be up to 4 total). I've lost 50 pounds so far this year. (still a fat ass) Today's selection is a west coast IPA of my own making - made after I curtailed consumption. I had some sips on bottling day, but not a full one. This years previous beer was to commemorate the eclipse.
Congratulations on your successful journey! Happy birthday!
[Reply]
Up