ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey guys, we cool?
The Refs 12:10 PM 09-16-2022
Hello everyone. Hope this thread finds you well.

Just wondering your thoughts on the game last night. I think the crew did a pretty good job calling the game. A few ticky tack calls could have been made for holding but I think overall the game had good flow. Naturally we had to stick to the "flags on big plays only" rule, but I think we managed to keep ourselves out of the game and allow you guys to play a heads up game.

Can't believe Samuel dropped that interception. Admittedly my crew missed the play, we were looking at some crazy looking guy dressed in all yellow stripped bibs who was spilling beer all over the place and screaming at the top of his lungs. He threatened to kill us if we didn't overturn it. And I ain't about to die, I bet the under. I've got a vacation coming up I want to be alive for.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:59 AM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by The Refs:
Some of you guys have come around, most obviously haven't. Hopefully this week proves all your conspiracy theory nonsense is just that, nonsense. Tom doesn't get more calls, refs don't decide games, the NFL doesn't control the outcome.

Together we can begin your healing process and begin the process of moving on and maturing.
Just like Tua is healing from that belly-to-back suplex that went unflagged.

What about Derwin James bodyslamming our own Travis Kelce not drawing a flag?

In both instances, they were the ballcarrier, and it's not like you guys "musta missed it" because the plays where blown dead when the ballcarrier landed on the ground....

So just answer me this : what the fuck are you assholes watching if the games aren't being manipulated?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:26 AM 10-03-2022
Some of you guys have come around, most obviously haven't. Hopefully this week proves all your conspiracy theory nonsense is just that, nonsense. Tom doesn't get more calls, refs don't decide games, the NFL doesn't control the outcome.

Together we can begin your healing process and begin the process of moving on and maturing.
EAT . . . . . . . . . . . A . . . . . . . (wait for it) . . . . . . . . . . DICK.
[Reply]
The Refs 09:26 AM 10-03-2022
I'm wondering how many of you have to make in the moment decisions at 100 MPH with a timeclock. And how many of you are watched and criticized by tens of millions of people for every decision or non decision. I don't think you guys could handle it. Judging by the "it's rigged" "you suck at your job" etc type responses, I just don't think you're mature enough to handle a job like this.

And that's ok. Not everyone can. We don't expect a parade for the 99.9% of calls that we get right. We do however manage to deal with the .1% that are missed or called incorrectly. That's just acceptable human error. We're adults, we can handle it. Hopefully NFL fans can learn to handle it. It's just a maturity issue.

Let me know if you need any advice on this.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:18 AM 10-03-2022
I'm wondering how many of you have to make in the moment decisions at 100 MPH with a timeclock. And how many of you are watched and criticized by tens of millions of people for every decision or non decision. I don't think you guys could handle it. Judging by the "it's rigged" "you suck at your job" etc type responses, I just don't think you're mature enough to handle a job like this.

And that's ok. Not everyone can. We don't expect a parade for the 99.9% of calls that we get right. We do however manage to deal with the .1% that are missed or called incorrectly. That's just acceptable human error. We're adults, we can handle it. Hopefully NFL fans can learn to handle it. It's just a maturity issue.

Now you're just making excuses for poor job performance with the time-honored, "It's a tough job" excuse.

Maybe if the NFL Official's scoring data were made public like the players flaws are, then we'd care. But alas, there appears to be either no peer review done, or if it is done, it's very weak and doesn't result in anything the public gets to see.

Nobody feels sorry for NFL officials...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:35 AM 10-03-2022

#1 - no one in the NFL runs 100mph

#2 - .1%?

#3 - Do you know what mathematics are?
[Reply]
PHOG 01:15 PM 10-03-2022

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:16 PM 10-03-2022
:-) Who's alt is this?
[Reply]
TLO 01:17 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Who's alt is this?
I think it is a mod. Not sure which one.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:17 PM 10-03-2022
Anyone see Al Bundy lately?
[Reply]
KurtCobain 01:19 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by treeguy27:
You just couldn't bring yourselves to throw an Intentional Grounding flag on Tommy Boy.
You call that on any other QB in the league.
Didn't he get an Intentional Grounding flag in a superbowl that led to a freaking safety? It's not like he never gets flagged.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:19 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Anyone see Al Bundy lately?
This morning at 8:23am.

Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
The Buccaneers defense in one of the worst in the league and the Chiefs showed that.

[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 01:26 PM 10-03-2022
That’s why I wasn’t comfortable the whole game. At any moment when the Bucs scored and there was any change in momentum, I knew the Chiefs had to keep it a two score game or the refs would start extending Brady’s drives with bogus penalties.
[Reply]
The Refs 01:59 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
That’s why I wasn’t comfortable the whole game. At any moment when the Bucs scored and there was any change in momentum, I knew the Chiefs had to keep it a two score game or the refs would start extending Brady’s drives with bogus penalties.
Conspiracy Theorist
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:03 PM 10-03-2022
Conspiracy Theorist
:-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:11 PM 10-03-2022
Conspiracy Theorist
If the conspiracy is proven, it's no longer a theory, sir.

Words, definitions, etc.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up