ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 146
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:36 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I mean that in the sense that I don't think they can play a game where Hurts has to pass 40 times. It's why being ahead is important, they haven't had to change what they do much at all.
His playoff stats, if I were an Eagles fan, are scary. He's barely had to pass the ball at all.

The Eagles really can't afford to get into a shootout.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:38 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
His playoff stats, if I were an Eagles fan, are scary. He's barely had to pass the ball at all.

The Eagles really can't afford to get into a shootout.
He was terrible vs the 49ers... people may look at his 121 yards passing and think that he didn't need to pass much since the Eagles were up big.

But that was a close game through about three quarters and Hurts was bad.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:39 AM 02-02-2023
If the Chiefs wins and Mahomes is the MVP, the new hater narrative will be really funny.

“Well yeah, Mahomes has won 2 MVPs, 2 Super Bowls, and 2 Super Bowl MVPs, but look at the QBs he’s played in the Super Bowl. The only time he played a Hall of Famer he got blown out. Wake me up when he beats an elite QB in the Super Bowl.”

If we win, you’ll see the narrative immediately diminish Hurts. He’ll be a bum and Mahomes wouldn’t have beat a better QB than him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:41 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
If the Chiefs wins and Mahomes is the MVP, the new hater narrative will be really funny.

“Well yeah, Mahomes has won 2 MVPs, 2 Super Bowls, and 2 Super Bowl MVPs, but look at the QBs he’s played in the Super Bowl. The only time he played a Hall of Famer he got blown out. Wake me up when he beats an elite QB in the Super Bowl.”

If we win, you’ll see the narrative immediately diminish Hurts. He’ll be a bum and Mahomes wouldn’t have beat a better QB than him.
Yeah. It's like people don't even think about how insulting that is to HURTS, not Mahomes.
[Reply]
cmd227 11:14 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
What are Eagles fans saying about this game?
We are a calm confident for the most part but not blind to the tall task that sits in front of them. Make no bones about it, the Eagles are also a really good team and are here because of that. This is the most complete team in my lifetime. We may have a classic in the making.
[Reply]
GoForIt 11:28 AM 02-02-2023
The Eagles are a wagon right now and also much healthier than the Chiefs. I think Eagles win comfortably but KC has the better QB even if he is limping so nothing is guaranteed. I really don't want a whole year of Iggles fans chirping.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 11:48 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
He was terrible vs the 49ers... people may look at his 121 yards passing and think that he didn't need to pass much since the Eagles were up big.

But that was a close game through about three quarters and Hurts was bad.
If the Chiefs get a 10-14 point lead at any point, it’s over.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:59 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

Brady won 7 SBs and even he has critics. There's nothing Mahomes can accomplish that makes him bulletproof from criticism. You can't please everyone.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:00 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by GoForIt:
The Eagles are a wagon right now and also much healthier than the Chiefs. I think Eagles win comfortably but KC has the better QB even if he is limping so nothing is guaranteed. I really don't want a whole year of Iggles fans chirping.
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:07 PM 02-02-2023
A “wagon” vs Daniel Jones and the 49ers 5th string QB.

:-)
[Reply]
GoForIt 12:08 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Brady won 7 SBs and even he has critics. There's nothing Mahomes can accomplish that makes him bulletproof from criticism. You can't please everyone.
Enjoy the ride. Keep the haters on mute.
[Reply]
GoForIt 12:08 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
A “wagon” vs Daniel Jones and the 49ers 5th string QB.

:-)
No. All season.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:10 PM 02-02-2023
No. All season.
All season against mostly shitty QB’s… the gift of playing in the NFC, a.k.a. the JV QB Conference.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:10 PM 02-02-2023
No. All season.
And they still played absolutely nobody "all season".

Dak, Rodgers, and Goff are the best QBs/offenses they played all year and they all dropped 30+ on their ass with the Cowboys dropping 40.

Per usual, you're absolutely clueless.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:14 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
If the Chiefs get a 10-14 point lead at any point, it’s over.
I’d agree with this.

That’s why I think we really want to kick to start. Let Hurts go out there on the first possession and be a little jumpy. Could be a quick 3 and out if he doesn’t settle down immediately.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 146
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108 > Last »
Up