ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Have We Ever Been To The Moon?
Yes 218 89.71%
No 25 10.29%
Voters: 243. You may not vote on this poll
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Have We Ever Been To The Moon?
R8RFAN 12:07 PM 02-01-2003
I say No
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 01:22 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding:
If theres one thing that pisses off your-guys' generation, its a 23 year old kid doubting the moon landing.

While I honestly don't think we did it, I think its funnier seeing everybody call me a jackass.
I'm not much older than you. While it doesn't "piss me off", it just makes me think you are less intelligent than your posts lead on.

It is not as outrageous or offensive as calling the holocaust a hoax, but it is among the same lines of absurdity.
[Reply]
Buck 01:24 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
I'm not much older than you. While it doesn't "piss me off", it just makes me think you are less intelligent than your posts lead on.

It is not as outrageous or offensive as calling the holocaust a hoax, but it is among the same lines of absurdity.
Well, each person has his/her flaws.

I just don't see how they made it all the way to the moon using the equipment they were using. That's all.

I mean, look at the shitty computers we used 25 years ago compared to today. This was 40 years ago.

I just cant see us getting to the moon w/ the technology we had.
[Reply]
007 01:31 PM 01-26-2009
It was all about being first back then. Now its about money allocation. Which is laughable.
[Reply]
Stewie 01:37 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by FishingRod:
Well the Laser reflector left by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin in 1969 (and it still works) would be a pretty good indication that it was real.
I saw a Discovery Channel show on the "did we really land on the moon" theory. It was pretty comical. The naysayers had all these crazy ideas and proof that it didn't happen. Then when faced with facts their whole "money-making, book-selling" scam fell apart. The best part was visiting the observatory (in Texas, I believe) that shoots those lasers off of the mirrors. It's really interesting and validates the drift of the moon's orbit etc. When the scientist was asked if any doubters had been to visit the observatory he said, "Never, but they are welcome any time."
[Reply]
Brock 01:39 PM 01-26-2009

I just don't see how they made it all the way to the moon using the equipment they were using. That's all.

I mean, look at the shitty computers we used 25 years ago compared to today. This was 40 years ago.

:-)
[Reply]
Cheater5 01:39 PM 01-26-2009
Yes, yes of course. Billions of dollars spent on a hoax, all to convince the USSR that we had the upper hand in the space race.

Anyone who has worked in the government for any amount of time can tell you- conspiracy on a grand scale such as this is literally impossible.
[Reply]
Buck 01:42 PM 01-26-2009
Okay Nevermind, we went to the moon.

If a mod would be so kind as to change my vote, I'd appreciate it.
[Reply]
MTG#10 01:42 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
Moron.
This.
[Reply]
Buck 01:46 PM 01-26-2009
I just read the wikipedia page on The Moon Landing Hoax Conspiracy, and almost everything I was arguing was legitimately discredited, so in all truthfulness, I do believe we landed on the moon.
[Reply]
The_Doctor10 01:47 PM 01-26-2009

Mythbusters had an episode about this on not too long ago; they proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the moon landing was real. All the crap conspiracy theorists spout off was disproved in such a simple way that all you needed was to be in possession of higher brain functions and you'd have no choice but to accept the science.
[Reply]
007 01:51 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Unleash_the_Phury:
Mythbusters had an episode about this on not too long ago; they proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the moon landing was real. All the crap conspiracy theorists spout off was disproved in such a simple way that all you needed was to be in possession of higher brain functions and you'd have no choice but to accept the science.
I never get to see that show anymore. Would have loved seeing that ep.
[Reply]
Planetman 01:52 PM 01-26-2009
I miss the Earth so much. I miss my wife. It's lonely out in space.
[Reply]
Buck 01:55 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Planetman:
As a matter of fact, its cold as hell.
[Reply]
007 01:56 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Planetman:
Ground Control to Major Tom.
Yes, I know that is not the song you are referencing.
[Reply]
Planetman 01:57 PM 01-26-2009
And all this science, I don't understand. It's just my job, five days a week.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up