ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Have We Ever Been To The Moon?
Yes 218 89.71%
No 25 10.29%
Voters: 243. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Have We Ever Been To The Moon?
R8RFAN 12:07 PM 02-01-2003
I say No
[Reply]
RNR 10:51 AM 02-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by headsnap

everybody knows that monkeys grow bigger on the moon.:-)

[cartman voice]respect my gravitah...[/cartman voice]
You tryin to edjucate a redneck?
[Reply]
fbal4lif32 11:07 AM 02-02-2003
Ok, for anyone having just a small doubt that twe actually did land on the moon, you might want to skim through this site.

http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax/

Not really sure how official it is.
[Reply]
Simba 11:38 AM 02-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by ®aiders®ock
I say No
Sure we did! General Charles Duke, lunar module pilot of Apollo 16, told me so.
[Reply]
teedubya 12:28 AM 10-06-2004
wow... 60 out of 62 say that we have been to the moon.

Now, i too, used to think that we had... but then I saw this.

http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrent...on-mpg.torrent

Unreal. The shadows dont match up to reality... there is NO landing crater from the thrust, nor dust on the feet of the LEM. The same landscape used in multiple shots... video transposed proves that... and the clincher... Russian Satelite footage of Area 51 makes it apparent that they most likely shot the footage from that area. Also, the moon set is probably still there.

Also, during the first "moon landing" the largest recorded solar flare storm was going on, making the radiation in the Van Allen? Radiation Belt 1000 times stronger than usual... and apparently at normal strength you would need 6 feet of lead to protect yourself.

We did NOT land on the moon. Period.

:-) spend 30 minutes and check out this valid entertainment
[Reply]
Miles 12:34 AM 10-06-2004
the moon rules #1
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 02:08 AM 10-06-2004
I think that trailer trash people aren't really poor. they're government officials attempting to blend in while in search of the truth.
[Reply]
teedubya 04:05 AM 10-06-2004
I got this bridge to sell 70 of you... also some ocean front property in Colorado
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 04:14 AM 10-06-2004
WHO WROTE "THE MOON RULES #1" ON MY FRICKIN' CAR?!

(incidentally, my car really was keyed about 3 weeks ago; ****in' ignignokt and err)
[Reply]
tk13 04:21 AM 10-06-2004

[Reply]
Amnorix 05:38 AM 10-06-2004
Originally Posted by ®aiders®ock:
The goal was to fool the Soviet Union about US strategic capability during the height of the cold war

On one side then the other side

"There are a quarter of a million people who worked on the project. It would be impossible to keep that many people quiet about the conspiracy," Plait said. Also, there are some 900 pounds of lunar rocks and material that astronauts brought back from the moon that geologists agree are clearly from the moon and not from this planet"

Both stances make sense

It is just really hard to believe

RR
Err....you find the first statement, which is nothing more than a pure guess about possible intentions, to be just as convincing as the second statement, which is backed up by both scientific evidence and a simple and accurate assessment of human behavior?

:-)

It's not getting to the moon that I find impossible. It's getting to the moon in the freaking 60s and 70s without any decent computer power. Watching Apollo 13, where the astronauts need to calculate their re-entry trajectory, etc., or else either come in too hard and burn to a crisp, or else come in at too oblique an angle and go skipping off into space forever, using FREAKING SLIDE RULES is just amazing to me...
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:41 AM 10-06-2004
this is the most ridiculous thing i've read in a while :-)
[Reply]
Jenson71 06:08 AM 10-06-2004
Originally Posted by First Down Elvis:
It's bad enough young people do not have sense of history...questioning something like this just shows our lack of belief in ourselves.

Maybe they can get Spielberg to doctor the photos.
Why? Everyone should know by now that it was Kubrick who directed it in some small government headquarters in Colorado.

From 1951 to 1957, Kubie directed 7 films. However, it was another three years before he made another. In the 60's, he made only four films. Was he at the gym, trying to make an intermural basketball team? I think not.
[Reply]
Mark M 06:48 AM 10-06-2004
Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs:
I got this bridge to sell 70 of you... also some ocean front property in Colorado
And five of you can come to my house and feed Bigfoot ... he's currently living in my basement.

MM
~~:-)
[Reply]
headsnap 06:58 AM 10-06-2004
Capricorn One was a good movie, but IT WAS FICTION!!!!!!

some of you need a better brand of tin foil... :-)
[Reply]
KingPriest2 07:09 AM 10-06-2004
Originally Posted by EBOLA:
we did six or seven moon missions... we 'did' go back.... but they weren't really publicized as after the first one, the public lost interest

-EBOLA-...the moon missions ended, IIRC, with apollo 18's blowing up
Apollo 18 did not blow up
[Reply]
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up