ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Have We Ever Been To The Moon?
Yes 218 89.71%
No 25 10.29%
Voters: 243. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Have We Ever Been To The Moon?
R8RFAN 12:07 PM 02-01-2003
I say No
[Reply]
RNR 10:04 AM 02-02-2003
Don't sweat it RR, you being from the south and all. Heck you were taught at a very young age that wraslin is real, and the space program is fake! :-)
[Reply]
whoman69 10:17 AM 02-02-2003
Yah. That's why they killed Kennedy, because he knew it was a sham and wasn't going along.

Whatever!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
redbrian 10:18 AM 02-02-2003
We can't go back because that's where the Ralians have their home base. In exchange for not going back they gave us the plans for the secret white fighter jet which we used to shoot down the plane over Pen. on 9/11.

See you can always make one idiot idea match with another:-) .

Here is an idea for you read a friggen book about space instead of the suppermarket tabloid's.
[Reply]
morphius 10:32 AM 02-02-2003
Its really hard to disprove your doubts when you don't state what your doubts are, and someone gave you the precise reason we haven't went back. After the first few missions to the moon the American public got bored with it and it became no big deal. Kind of like people stop carying about Shuttle launches unless an accident happens, the news barely covers them at all.

No here is a question to you, one Russian official stated that they would have loved to say it was a hoax, but they knew we had actually went there so they couldn't really discredit us, which he said they would have loved to have done.
[Reply]
headsnap 10:35 AM 02-02-2003
the Shuttle program is a smoke screen for the real NASA. Gene Cernan found the monolith at TMA-1 and the govt wanted to keep our moon program secret. No civilan(except me of course) knows this but we have colonized the moon, and started a race of hyper-intellegent monkeys.

the Vogons are coming.:-)

I hate thursdays...
[Reply]
RNR 10:39 AM 02-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by headsnap
the Shuttle program is a smoke screen for the real NASA. Gene Cernan found the monolith at TMA-1 and the govt wanted to keep our moon program secret. No civilan(except me of course) knows this but we have colonized the moon, and started a race of hyper-intellegent monkeys.

the Vogons are coming.:-)

I hate thursdays...
Thats BS, if true AL Davis would have had a talent scout sent there to see if one of them could be trained to play QB by now.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:39 AM 02-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
[/i]
Yeah right...Were do you think they GOT their monkeys? That's right. Das Dirty Kraut's World Domination Monkey farm.

It's all in the handbook...:-)
[Reply]
RNR 10:40 AM 02-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE

Yeah right...Were do you think they GOT their monkeys? That's right. Das Dirty Kraut's World Domination Monkey farm.

It's all in the handbook...:-)
:-)
[Reply]
redbrian 10:43 AM 02-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Thats BS, if true AL Davis would have had a talent scout sent there to see if one of them could be trained to play QB by now.
What do you think keeps al alive, it's the secret to long life given to him by the Raliens (but look at the awful price that al had to pay for that long life, he has ended up a shriveled old man who must wear a protective white leisure suit).
[Reply]
headsnap 10:43 AM 02-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by RedNeckRaider
they had a delay with the QB development, something to do with thechange in gravity and finding recievers. But they did have some mixed success with kickers, just look at Jano.:-)
[Reply]
RNR 10:44 AM 02-02-2003
Originally Posted by :

they had a delay with the QB development, something to do with thechange in gravity and finding recievers. But they did have some mixed success with kickers, just look at Jano.:-)
I will buy he is a hairless ape, but at 6'2 two fiddy he aint no monkey!
[Reply]
Frazod 10:44 AM 02-02-2003
Damn, RR been smacked down 47-1 so far. And I thought I got pummeled on the "sharpie" poll.... :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 10:45 AM 02-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by redbrian

What do you think keeps al alive, it's the secret to long life given to him by the Raliens (but look at the awful price that al had to pay for that long life, he has ended up a shriveled old man who must wear a protective white leisure suit).
Why do you think Raider fans wear all that Star Wars shit?

Take a good look at Greasy Al. Dude, he IS the emperor...:-)
[Reply]
headsnap 10:48 AM 02-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by RedNeckRaider
I will buy he is a hairless ape, but at 6'2 two fiddy he aint no monkey!
everybody knows that monkeys grow bigger on the moon.:-)

[cartman voice]respect my gravitah...[/cartman voice]
[Reply]
headsnap 10:50 AM 02-02-2003
and another thing...

on the moon, Jano is a 98 lb weakling.:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up