Passer rating 110.1
TD / INT 15/5
Completion % 70

Last year he was just as good either way 108/108 PR

Thoughts?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:15 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I hope he overdoses on cocaine and dies!!!
Yeah, that should make PMII play better. You just go ahead being a POS! You seem to be pretty good at it.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 10:43 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Pretty much, buy she isn't his wife yet.
There's a good chance God has taken away his special ability due to the fact that he had a child out of weodlock.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:46 PM 12-06-2021
Has nothing to do with his personal life Pringle dropped some critical passes last night but Pat is also impatient that's nothing new and goes back to his Texas Tech days. I know the board has cooled on Binemey but it was nice to see him get after Pat last night.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 11:16 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
You miss the point.

He's not a normal. He's not doing that kind of stuff. He's getting rest so he can earn $500 million.
I don't care how much money I make a year. I would still be the one taking care of my kid when I am home.

It is natural for your priorities to change a little after your kids are born. When your a professional athlete where the difference between good and elite is so small. I am not surprised he would be having some issues adjusting.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 11:18 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
He has a ****ing nanny and can pay someone to get up with her.

THERE IS NO WAY PATRICK MAHOMES IS GETTING UP WITH A KID IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. STOP THIS NARRATIVE!
Same as other post. Just because you have the ability to pay someone else to do it. Not everyone wants to give up that time spent with their kid.
[Reply]
xztop123 11:19 PM 12-06-2021
Well for one arrowhear isn’t a fast field with good conditions. It’s one of the windiest cities in the nfl. And in the bottom half for cold rain ect. An outdoors field in Cali would be good. A dome would be better.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:20 PM 12-06-2021
quicksilver found his cat eventually
[Reply]
xztop123 11:24 PM 12-06-2021
I question it hills has lost a step. The announcer said the broncos we’re playing a lot of cover 1. Hill used to torch that.

Hill with a step lost is still very good. But just not so good that the qb looks like a god throwing to him.

It’s also possible we massively underrated watkins impact.
[Reply]
Best22 11:38 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
There's a good chance God has taken away his special ability due to the fact that he had a child out of weodlock.
Never stopped Brady
[Reply]
Best22 11:39 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by xztop123:
I question it hills has lost a step. The announcer said the broncos we’re playing a lot of cover 1. Hill used to torch that.

Hill with a step lost is still very good. But just not so good that the qb looks like a god throwing to him.

We used to shred defenses in the games (and there were many) when Watkins was unable to play
[Reply]
DRM08 11:39 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by xztop123:

I don't know if Hill has lost a step (I doubt that), but he is really struggling with ball security this year. Same goes for Kelce. If Mahomes cannot trust the two Hall of Fame receivers to hang on to the football, the offense will never get back on track. The rest of the receivers cannot be trusted. Darrell Williams has been the most trustworthy skill position guy on the offense this year.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:47 PM 12-06-2021
Well, I mean, the dude's got Henne breathing down his neck. That's gotta be messing with his mind.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:33 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
I feel like they've faced better defenses at home than away. I could be wrong.

There also used to be a narrative that he doesn't play well in prime time.
When was that?

Dating all the way back to his MVP season, dude has had some incredible performances in primerime.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:36 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:

This was after he was called for a bullshit false start on the hard count. I though this was Mahomes being pissed that got called.
[Reply]
Bump 12:48 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
This was after he was called for a bullshit false start on the hard count. Bieniemy was not "getting after" anybody. Lmmfao.
twitter pillow biters always tryin to make drama out of nothing for attention
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up