ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Carl Cheffers - How did you rate his performance?
Lzen 09:14 AM 12-06-2021
Being at the game, it's a little hard to judge because they don't always show replays of penalties. Or they don't show multiple angles. So, was his crew good, bad, or something else? Were they as bad as you expected?
[Reply]
The Refs 09:43 AM 12-06-2021
Thanks for all the positive comments everyone. I really appreciate it. I'll let the guys know, I'm sure they'll be happy to hear.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:45 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It's really odd that they define the rule on the player's direction on the field and not his direction relative to the person that he blocked. If a guy with an interception is running straight towards the end zone and an offensive player is chasing straight towards the end zone, then you're not allowed to block the chasing guy at all if you're between him and the end zone?
I think that's where the "forcible contact" portion comes into play.

Hitch easily could have just got in the guy's way or broken down and went for a normal sort of block, but he chose instead to blow the guy up.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:50 AM 12-06-2021
It was an 'okay' game.

There were some really bad calls (for both teams), but pretty fair for the most part.

I would say that nothing his crew did significantly impacted the game. I know Denver fans will cry about the muffed punt ruling, but if you look at the slow mo replay, not only was Pringle blocked into him, the Denver guy running with him was holding on to the front of his jersey and pulling him with him. So it was the right call. And I'm sure they will also complain about the Travis Kelce 'fumble', but he hadn't taken two full steps after securing the catch or made a 'football move', so the ruling on that of an incomplete pass was correct. Almost the exact same thing happened with Jeudy later in the game and they didn't rule it a fumble, so fair for both.

So, all in all, for a Carl Cheffers crew, I actually think they did a pretty decent job and at least didn't fuck us over monumentally like I was expecting.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:54 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by The Refs:
Thanks for all the positive comments everyone. I really appreciate it. I'll let the guys know, I'm sure they'll be happy to hear.
Say hi to Brady for me.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:15 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Say hi to Brady for me.
Which one?

The QB himself or the one the ref named their son after? (true story)
[Reply]
Lzen 10:22 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I think that's where the "forcible contact" portion comes into play.

Hitch easily could have just got in the guy's way or broken down and went for a normal sort of block, but he chose instead to blow the guy up.
Yeah, I loved that block but when they showed that replay, I knew it was the correct call. They have made a point to call those for the past year or two. Players know that is a penalty. Hitch, especially as a veteran, can't make dumb decisions like that.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 10:43 AM 12-06-2021
Fuck that guy, I hope his cat gets
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:45 AM 12-06-2021
Amazingly, I feel like he fucked over the Broncos WAAAAAAY more than us.

We got pretty lucky last night.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:50 PM 12-06-2021
1. Fuck Cheffers. God I hate that piece of dogshit.

2. He hurt them more than us, but good fuck there were a bunch of shit calls. The worst one being Mahomes False Start, but they Missed a Brown False Start early - I think it was the 4th down play. Regardless, they hurt them more than us so whatever.

3. Fuck Carl Cheffers.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:55 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
1. **** Cheffers. God I hate that piece of dogshit.

2. He hurt them more than us, but good **** there were a bunch of shit calls. The worst one being Mahomes False Start, but they Missed a Brown False Start early - I think it was the 4th down play. Regardless, they hurt them more than us so whatever.

3. **** Carl Cheffers.
THIS!

The pass interference on Kelce was nothing but payback for Kelce's comment about Cheffers and the hitchens call was also bullshit.
[Reply]
Spott 01:01 PM 12-06-2021
He was crappy all around, but at least it was spread around equally, which is the best that you can hope for with that moron running a crew.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 02:37 PM 12-06-2021
after February all performances are an F - for FUCK THAT GUY
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 03:21 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
That false start was so stupid and it pisses me off that Mahomes might think twice about utilizing an underrated part of his game after that.
My only gripe.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 03:24 PM 12-06-2021
The call of OPI on the Denver TE while being covered by Frank Clark. That was puzzling. It wasn’t Cheffers, but it was a bad call.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:34 PM 12-06-2021
C-

#investigatecarlcheffers
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up