ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 26
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dropped passes
frozenchief 10:05 PM 12-05-2021
Why can’t we catch the ball? Kielce, Pringle, and Tyreek all dropped catchable passes. those drops really screwed our offensive production. Tyreek’s ‘drop’ led to an interception.

What is going on? Are Kielce and Tyreek injured? What do we do for this season? Drafting or free agency are good answers for next season, not this one. the dropped passes aren’t such an issue with Denver but come playoffs, they will be really large.

I have no idea what is going on or why this is happening now and would love to hear any comments/suggestions.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 11:05 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Chiefs will win but will win something like 20-17.
The Chiefs will win 38-14.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:05 PM 12-05-2021
Take out the Raiders game and he has 2 TDs total in 5 of his last 6.

Or fine, go ahead and include the Raiders game and he has 7 TDs in his last 6 games.

Smithian. And bad. Really bad. Awful.
Dude you once called for Mahomes to be benched for Matt Moore. Yes, Matt Moore. Because, well, of largely the same reasoning during Mahomes "slump" in 2019.

It's why a lot of folks on this forum wrote him off when were down 0-24 ("He's just not the Patrick in 2019 that he was in 2018 to lead a comeback).

He's still Patrick. He's gonna be okay, dude.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:06 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Do you even watch the games? Or do you just peruse the stats and then get your panties in a bunch?

The game plan was to run the ball and that is what they did. Mahomes had our only rushing TD.
JFC the Mahomes ballwashers will do anything to prop him up.

I love the guy, but not as much as some of you apparently.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:07 PM 12-05-2021
Concentration.

You have to "look" the ball into your hands
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:07 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
This is a major, major problem, and the entire perception of Patrick's season is changed if our two hall of fame pass catchers would have caught even half of these drops this year.
:-)

Somehow people think this is Mahomes fault. Think about how many lost 1st downs, YAC, and scoring opportunities these two have cost Mahomes and the team this year.

Not sure what their problem is-both having down years.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:08 PM 12-05-2021
So you honestly believe, that Patrick Mahomes playing like he is RIGHT NOW, is good enough to win a Super Bowl?

Just to make sure I have this right, since what im saying is so funny.
I never said that he's in Super Bowl form you fucking dolt. My issue is with your apparent inability to have a more nuanced thought thought than "he sucks!!!!!" about the best player this team has ever seen when he's in a (relative!!!) slump.

Man, this is boring. You're boring.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:08 PM 12-05-2021
Dude you once called for Mahomes to be benched for Matt Moore. Yes, Matt Moore. Because, well, of largely the same reasoning during Mahomes "slump" in 2019.

It's why a lot of folks on this forum wrote him off when were down 0-24 ("He's just not the Patrick in 2019 that he was in 2018 to lead a comeback).

He's still Patrick. He's gonna be okay, dude.
I want to believe but I need to see it. 2019 he wasn't as sharp but still better than this. This isn't a small sample size anymore. This is week 13.

And we need to remember the standard we're holding him to. We all think he's the best QB in the league right? Then we need to start seeing it. Because right now he's barely average.
[Reply]
synthesis2 11:08 PM 12-05-2021
Chiefs will win but will win something like 20-17.
All depends on our Defense. Its just so hard to shake how historically bad they were during the first few weeks. I mean it was so bad it was hard to even put into words. Now they looks amazing, I guess its just one of those waiting for the wheels to come off kinda thing.

As far as the offense goes, our RB's seem to do ok and Patrick overall is looking pretty good but our receivers are all playing really really bad, not getting open, dropping passes, running the wrong routes etc.

Not sure what the hell is going on but hope they fix it quickly!
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:10 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I never said that he's in Super Bowl form you ****ing dolt. My issue is with your apparent inability to have a more nuanced thought thought than "he sucks!!!!!" about the best player this team has ever seen when he's in a (relative!!!) slump.

Man, this is boring. You're boring.
Never said he sucks. Only a fool would think Mahomes sucks. What I said is that he sucks right now. Which is 100% true until he figures it out. Clock is ticking for him to do so. Still waiting for it to happen.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:10 PM 12-05-2021

Prove you love him by killing your self
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:11 PM 12-05-2021

Is it Mahomes dropping 15 plus passes the last 2 games? How about getting all the drive-killing holding penalties?

Trey cost us 10 yards this week and had back-to-back for 25 yards last week.

I guess you expect Wasp every play?

We kicked their asses and all you are doing is slamming Mahomes. Get a grip dude. :-)
[Reply]
jd1020 11:11 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Ward dropped an INT that hit his chest. Kelce had 2 big drops, Pringle with 2 drops, Hill with 2 big drops and an INT.

This team has the worst hands in the NFL. Fucking boneheads.
I would say if Ward could catch he would be a WR, but it doesnt really work with this team.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:12 PM 12-05-2021
Lmao of course he fucking did. Jesus Christ
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:12 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
The Chiefs will beat them 38-14.
I am not that hopeful if they play 2 high.

This isn't all on Mahomes but something is definitely not right with this offense outside of the obvious issues.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 11:12 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Prove you love him by killing your self
:-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 26
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up