ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 26
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dropped passes
frozenchief 10:05 PM 12-05-2021
Why can’t we catch the ball? Kielce, Pringle, and Tyreek all dropped catchable passes. those drops really screwed our offensive production. Tyreek’s ‘drop’ led to an interception.

What is going on? Are Kielce and Tyreek injured? What do we do for this season? Drafting or free agency are good answers for next season, not this one. the dropped passes aren’t such an issue with Denver but come playoffs, they will be really large.

I have no idea what is going on or why this is happening now and would love to hear any comments/suggestions.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:44 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Drops suck. Mahomes sucks. Everyone sucks.

Tired of Mahomes getting a pass too. We all love him. No one is calling for him to be benched or anything preposterous. But he's awful right now and if we're going to win a Super Bowl, we're going to need a LOT more out of him. Just like we need more out of Kelce and Hill.

Don't understand what's going on but it needs to be fixed. The scary thing is I think it's mental/confidence based for all these guys. No magic scheme Andy can draw up. These guys just need to figure their shit out.
Pat doesn't need or want us to apologize for him. He knows he needs to be better. Look at the sidearm throw to Pringle, the multiple torpedoes into the dirt.

He absolutely needs to improve just as much as everyone else.

Take off the homer glasses and watch the games objectively.
You should spend less time posting here and more time trying to get rid of that extra chromosome.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:45 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
It’s amazing to me the complete idiocy of anybody on this board that “como” in their username. They proudly stand on a pedestal and scream out how ****ing ignorant they are on this board.
No one has even attempted to offer a single coherent rebutall.

You all are complete idiots :-)

Probably from west of the border, which would actually explain it.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:45 PM 12-05-2021
Drops suck. Mahomes sucks. Everyone sucks.

Tired of Mahomes getting a pass too. We all love him. No one is calling for him to be benched or anything preposterous. But he's awful right now and if we're going to win a Super Bowl, we're going to need a LOT more out of him. Just like we need more out of Kelce and Hill.

Don't understand what's going on but it needs to be fixed. The scary thing is I think it's mental/confidence based for all these guys. No magic scheme Andy can draw up. These guys just need to figure their shit out.
Mahomes doesn't suck but he is not playing anywhere close to where he did last year.

The offense as a whole is not right and outside of the drops I am not sure what the problem is.

Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Mahomes is trying to force the ball and is thinking about where he's trying to throw it too much instead of going with the flow.

That's leading to the high and low throws. The high ones are easy pickin
I think you are correct on this. I noticed this a few times lately.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:45 PM 12-05-2021
Lol OK.

Blind Homers are nearly as bad as trolls.

Mahomes sucks right now. Sorry the people on here that revolve their self worth around him can't handle it.

If we want to reach our goals this year, he needs to play better.

The fact that that's even a remotely controversial take is asinine.
The only blind person in this thread is you after your dad cums in your eyes!!!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:47 PM 12-05-2021
Mahomes makes it harder than it needs to be. Hopefully he can trust the defense now and relax. Same for the receivers.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:47 PM 12-05-2021
Lol OK.

Blind Homers are nearly as bad as trolls.

Mahomes sucks right now. Sorry the people on here that revolve their self worth around him can't handle it.

If we want to reach our goals this year, he needs to play better.

The fact that that's even a remotely controversial take is asinine.
Lmao

Nobody's saying he doesn't have anything he needs to improve. But only a fucking moron like you would say he "sucks" or that he needs to improve just as much as the guys who are regularly killing drives by dropping passes that hit them right in the fucking hands. You fucking moron.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:49 PM 12-05-2021
accuracy aside, receivers need to catch balls that hit them in the hands.

catch the passes. eliminate the variables of a tipped pass.

then work on Patrick improving his accuracy.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:50 PM 12-05-2021
Ward dropped an INT that hit his chest. Kelce had 2 big drops, Pringle with 2 drops, Hill with 2 big drops and an INT.

This team has the worst hands in the NFL. Fucking boneheads.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:52 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Lmao

Nobody's saying he doesn't have anything he needs to improve. But only a ****ing moron like you would say he "sucks" or that he needs to improve just as much as the guys who are regularly killing drives by dropping passes that hit them right in the ****ing hands. You ****ing moron.
Right now he's basically Kirk Cousins or Alex Smith.

Not horrible but not a guy that will win us a Super Bowl. If we're going to win a Super Bowl he has to play better. If he stays at this level into the playoffs then we don't have a prayer.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:52 PM 12-05-2021
Move Thornhill to WR and Hardman to DB(game 17).
[Reply]
TLO 10:53 PM 12-05-2021

Not horrible but not a guy that will win us a Super Bowl. If we're going to win a Super Bowl he has to play better. If he stays at this level into the playoffs then we don't have a prayer.
Ah the ol double down. That's a bold move.
[Reply]
Bump 10:53 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
So your solution for tyreek and kelce to not drop balls is to get a #2 wr and.... stop throwing to hill and kelce?
I never mentioned Tyreek and Kelce, obviously they are dropping passes. But having another receiver that can get open and catch would obviously benefit the offense....

You're solution is to do nothing since it won't help Tyreek or Kelce? I'm not even worried about those two, not in the slightest.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:53 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Ward dropped an INT that hit his chest. Kelce had 2 big drops, Pringle with 2 drops, Hill with 2 big drops and an INT.

This team has the worst hands in the NFL. ****ing boneheads.
exactly.
I've done a complete 180 from a year or so ago. Each pass catch attempt I'm holding my breath.

and 'usually', the drops are on routine (by NFL standards) catch attempts.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:54 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Ah the ol double down. That's a bold move.
Pretty easy to do when you're clearly correct.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:55 PM 12-05-2021

[Reply]
Page 4 of 26
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up