ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 57
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:49 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
The tide is turning. Denver had the game in their hands. Next offseason we're bringing in Rodgers and a new streak is startin

:-)
Now pull up my posts
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:57 PM 12-06-2021
Javonte had 4 YPC until garbage time. Even with all those broken tackles, KC contained him with ease. Denver scored 1 TD against a broken coverage in a prevent defense....scary! Denver was powerless against Spags blitzes. KC owns 3rd down on defense.
[Reply]
mabbott 02:02 PM 12-06-2021
Javonte had a good game and it meant nothing. He was not a difference maker, he did not destroy us. He got some yards and truly did nothing until late in the game when it was already decided. But, I was impressed with him finding the gaps and hitting them.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:04 PM 12-06-2021
He's good at racking up yards in garbage time. I'll say that
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:40 PM 12-06-2021
I hope we have to play our starters week 18 to get the 1 seed so we keep the streak alive. Hate to see it end on a flukey game we didn’t play our starters.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:44 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
He's good at racking up yards in garbage time. I'll say that
I guess you'll have to define when garbage time started. It's not like late in the 3rd, he just started to rock.
[Reply]
notorious 03:15 PM 12-06-2021
Eric Bienemy has coached elite offenses before.

He even won a Super Bowl!!!!!

Have Elway call Veach after happy hour to get the ball rolling.
[Reply]
TEX 03:29 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I guess you'll have to define when garbage time started. It's not like late in the 3rd, he just started to rock.
When it was 22-3, with 10 mins left in the 4th? :-)

BTW, my 8 win prediction for you guys is looking better than ever. :-)
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 04:25 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
:-)

How is it possible for someone to be this delusional?
who would have known at the time that the whole 10 points the Chiefs scored in the first half would have been enough to win the game.....
[Reply]
RunKC 11:13 PM 12-06-2021
Maybe they'll make a run at Russell Wilson.

If Denver makes a run at Rodgers they may not have to give up anything but 2022 picks, as they have 5 picks in the first two days of the draft next year.

Denver should get a few extra 3rd round picks in 2023 by letting Bridgewater and Melvin Gordon walk in free agency.
Why the hell would Rodgers want to leave a top 5 roster, top 5 coach and the easiest division in football to play against Mahomes and Herbert?

Lmao he’s not going to Denver
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:13 AM 12-07-2021
He wanted to go to Denver this year. Denver has Jeudy, Sutton, Patrick, and Hamler locked up for the next three years, not to mention Fant, Albert O, and Baby Terrell Davis.

Rodgers is smart. He knows that adding him to a team with a defensive mastermind who holds offenses like the Chargers and Chiefs to 16 points or less is a lethal combination.
Who the **** are those guys? They sure as hell didn't do anything against KC.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:46 AM 12-07-2021
Rodgers watched KC corners absolutely own Denvers pathetic WR groups and laughed his ass off. Hes glad he didn't go to pile high. He'll choose Pitt over Denver anyway if he did leaven
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:48 AM 12-07-2021
Had Teddy not thrown two INT's our offense would've been fine. We did what we wanted to for the most part. The plan was to pummel you with the run game, and we did it.

Denver had that game in their hands. 3 or 4 plays decided the outcome.
“If only everything had gone perfectly, we would have had a chance!”

Cool story. Now let’s do the Chiefs. What do you think the score looks like if KC doesn’t drop a million passes, including the other three gift-wrapped INTs that Teddy lobbed to them, and if they didn’t have a bunch of holding penalties?

The Chiefs gave a D effort and played with no energy after the first quarter, yet still led 22-3 until garbage time.

Keep the hope alive!
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 08:02 AM 12-07-2021
Had Teddy not thrown two INT's our offense would've been fine. We did what we wanted to for the most part. The plan was to pummel you with the run game, and we did it.

Denver had that game in their hands. 3 or 4 plays decided the outcome.
I agree. The NFL should really eliminate scoring and instead have judges choose who wins. Pesky scoring. If you eliminate the fact that Denver didnt score a td till late in the 4th quarter and ignore the fact they scored 3 points for the whole game up till that point - then Denver had the game in their hands!

You wait till Denver gets a QB! (12 times and counting).
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:51 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Who the **** are those guys? They sure as hell didn't do anything against KC.
You could say the same thing about Hill, Kelce, and Mahomie (who had his worst game as a pro).

Better hope their performance was down due to how loaded our defense is. Because if not, you just got Fangio'd™.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 57
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Up