ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 23
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Virginia dad says boy wearing a skirt assaulted his daughter in girl's restroom
sully1983 07:03 PM 10-12-2021
Father in viral video of school board arrest says his daughter was raped in school bathroom.


On June 22, Scott Smith was arrested at a Loudoun County, Virginia, school board meeting, a meeting that was ultimately deemed an ďunlawful assemblyĒ after many attendees vocally opposed a policy on transgender students.

What people did not know is that weeks prior on May 28, Smith says, a boy allegedly wearing a skirt entered a girlsí bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted Smithís ninth-grade daughter.

Juvenile records are sealed, but Smithís attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.



As Loudoun schools sought to pass a controversial transgender policy in June, it concealed that a 9th-grade girl was allegedly raped by a "gender fluid" student in a school bathroom just 3 weeks prior, The Daily Wire has learned.https://t.co/t5IEv1vZZF

— Luke Rosiak (@lukerosiak) October 11, 2021


https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lou...sault-daughter

https://www.dailywire.com/news/loudo...om-father-says

This is infuriating and disturbing.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:42 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Yes, it certainly is.

The kid is a rapist.

Are you taking the position that the rapist would respect the "girls" sign on the restroom door, and, more importantly, would respect his victim's right not to be raped, if he had not been allowed to wear a skirt?

What is it, specifically, that you contend caused this rape?

My contention is that it was caused by ****ing rapist. Do you disagree?
Of course it was caused by the rapist.

Women's restrooms are a place biological males are not supposed to go because sometimes women want or need to do things without any biological males around.

The arguments have been made that changing it to allow biological males who "identify" as women to be allowed to go into those places is going to cause problems.

1. It will make some if not most women uncomfortable.
2. It will provide opportunities for sexual predators to corner vulnerable women.

As it turns out, these problems are arising. Do you disagree?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:42 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I donít think we can really say transgenderism itself is a specific diagnosable mental disorder in the same way of major depressive disorder or others.
Because of political pressure.

The left being the faction of SCIENCE is, and always has been, completely fucking fictional.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:45 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I donít think we can really say transgenderism itself is a specific diagnosable mental disorder in the same way of major depressive disorder or others. However, the conditions that lead to it as an outcome are undoubtedly rooted in mental/emotional issues and disorders. A person turning to trans does this in an attempt to resolve these issues due to a variety of factors such as general awareness of it, wanting to be unique, pressure and encouragement from others, not accepting of homosexual thoughts, or perhaps that sense of not being as masculine or feminine as they should be which often precipitates the above characteristics.

Itís a way to resolve problems without actually facing the problems. It becomes easy and comforting to just say you were born a certain way and therefore if you embrace that idea you can tell yourself everything makes sense now and all those mental and emotional issues will go away because they only exist from you being born different as opposed to having developed issues over time that you may be a big or small factor in.

This is partly why the trans community is so aggressive, hyper vigilant, sensitive, demanding of others, and hateful towards those who detransition. Becoming trans doesnít just magically resolve the underlying issues so anything that can even be perceived as challenging them is met with manifestations of their internal problems.
A transgender person is engaging in a useful fiction. Mandating other people in society participate in the person's useful fiction is a violation of human rights!
[Reply]
staylor26 12:46 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
You could be right. You could be wrong.

Do you have some evidence that the school district has expelled and/or got law enforcement involved when it's a non-gender identity issue rapist that is the criminal?
You’re right, I don’t have that evidence, but it seems pretty obvious that this was swept under the rug because he’s part of one of the special groups. He was even allowed to continue using the girls bathrooms apparently.

Same reason that Texas school shooter was out on bail within 48 hours or so. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that in my fucking life.

The difference in how BLM rioters were treated versus Capitol rioters.

Its really not that difficult to see what’s going on around us, but I know you’re too far gone to see it yourself.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:48 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I donít think we can really say transgenderism itself is a specific diagnosable mental disorder in the same way of major depressive disorder or others. However, the conditions that lead to it as an outcome are undoubtedly rooted in mental/emotional issues and disorders. A person turning to trans does this in an attempt to resolve these issues due to a variety of factors such as general awareness of it, wanting to be unique, pressure and encouragement from others, not accepting of homosexual thoughts, or perhaps that sense of not being as masculine or feminine as they should be which often precipitates the above characteristics.

Itís a way to resolve problems without actually facing the problems. It becomes easy and comforting to just say you were born a certain way and therefore if you embrace that idea you can tell yourself everything makes sense now and all those mental and emotional issues will go away because they only exist from you being born different as opposed to having developed issues over time that you may be a big or small factor in.

This is partly why the trans community is so aggressive, hyper vigilant, sensitive, demanding of others, and hateful towards those who detransition. Becoming trans doesnít just magically resolve the underlying issues so anything that can even be perceived as challenging them is met with manifestations of their internal problems.
So, in basic terms, it's like Navin Johnson when he realizes "I'm going to stay this color?!?"?
[Reply]
Loneiguana 12:49 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Oh look, another left wing nut job!
Yes, we already know you parrot the worst of conservative talking points. You don't have to keep repeating them.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 12:51 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
But it all falls under the same woke bs umbrella.

If this were just a regular boy with no gender identity issues, it doesnít get swept under the rug while the boy just goes to another school and continues to use those gender identity issues to his advantage.
What do we call it when the school protects the boy because of sports?

Asking for millions of girls across the country of the last few decades.

/does it not count if it doesn't support your political narrative?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:52 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Yes, we already know you parrot the worst of conservative talking points. You don't have to keep repeating them.
conservative talking points = anything you disagree with and can’t dispute with logic, so you put this label on it as some kind of ad hominem.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:52 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Youíre right, I donít have that evidence, but it seems pretty obvious that this was swept under the rug because heís part of one of the special groups.

Same reason that Texas school shooter was out on bail within 48 hours or so.

The difference in how BLM rioters were treated versus Capitol rioters.

Its really not that difficult to see whatís going on around us, but I know youíre too far gone to see it yourself.
Here's the way I see it:

There is nothing inconsistent between:

1. A school district tolerating trans students; and,

2. A school district reporting to law enforcement and expelling a rapist, who is trans.

If, as you believe, and you very well could be right, that the motivation to sweep it under the rug was due to the fact that the rapist was trans, the problem here is not tolerance of trans students.

The problem is the idiot or idiots who made the decision to sweep it under the rug, for whatever reason -- for any reason.

THAT is the fuck up here.

Am I wrong?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 12:56 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I donít have a ďpolitical identityĒ.

I refuse to put myself in any box.

Iím pro-choice, even though I think abortion as birth control is immoral.

I have zero issue with gay marriage.

I know you are a far left nut job, but not everybody is as binary as you make them out to be in your head.
55% of Republicans support gay marriage according to the most recent Gallup poll so I don't know why you're citing that. Conservatives lost that battle years ago and now they have moved on to trans issues - just like you.

As for being pro-choice, it's not that rare particularly among younger conservatives to have a nuanced view of abortion in the way that you do. But from quickly checking your use of the word 'abortion' on here, it seems like you don't actually care about the issue in any meaningful way because you never talk about it. In one post you actually talked about how as a society we seem to "celebrate" abortions, an opinion that would be shared almost exclusively by conservatives. So that is one issue where you would be a minority among conservatives but you do so reluctantly and have to preface your comments to be palatable to other conservatives.

tl;dr - you're a conservative who pretends he isn't to avoid the baggage that comes label. I understand why you do it but it's not really convincing anyone.

Originally Posted by tooge:
Sure, if you've medically transitioned, you are good to go. I mean, biologically, you are always going to be the sex you were at conception, but yeah, I'm good with that. No, not anyone can walk into any bathroom and claim to be whatever gender they want. They can't now either.
I don't know about you but I don't make any claims about my sexual or gender identity before I use the bathroom. I just go and do my business. I don't think I've seen anybody else do that either.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:57 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
What do we call it when the school protects the boy because of sports?

Asking for millions of girls across the country of the last few decades.

/does it not count if it doesn't support your political narrative?
The overwhelming majority call it exactly what it is instead of making excuses and ignoring the dangers of the leftist utopia.

Did this kid play football? You’re even admitting that the only way they’d ever do this is to protect themselves in some way. What could the reason be here? What’s unique about this “boy”? :-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:58 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Of course it was caused by the rapist.

Women's restrooms are a place biological males are not supposed to go because sometimes women want or need to do things without any biological males around.

The arguments have been made that changing it to allow biological males who "identify" as women to be allowed to go into those places is going to cause problems.

1. It will make some if not most women uncomfortable.
2. It will provide opportunities for sexual predators to corner vulnerable women.

As it turns out, these problems are arising. Do you disagree?
I disagree with the proposition that an individual who is willing to rape another person will respect the "girls" sign on the restroom door, and won't just walk right in, wearing pants instead of a skirt, and commit the same rape.

Yes, I disagree with that.

I don't necessarily disagree with the proposition that it was the rapist's trans status that motivated the school district to sweep it under the rug. It very well could have been - remains to be seen.

But the appropriate way to deal with this is by firing the incompetent piece of shit that did the sweeping, not to pretend that rapists who are not trans don't rape.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:00 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Youíre right, I donít have that evidence, but it seems pretty obvious that this was swept under the rug because heís part of one of the special groups. He was even allowed to continue using the girls bathrooms apparently.

Same reason that Texas school shooter was out on bail within 48 hours or so. I donít think Iíve ever seen that in my ****ing life.

The difference in how BLM rioters were treated versus Capitol rioters.

Its really not that difficult to see whatís going on around us, but I know youíre too far gone to see it yourself.
How were they treated differently?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 01:01 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
A transgender person is engaging in a useful fiction. Mandating other people in society participate in the person's useful fiction is a violation of human rights!

I donít disagree really. Itís just that when it comes to creating and assigning diagnoses I have yet to see or read about a trans person who doesnít have their condition better described and explained by a myriad of other conditions and circumstances.

A diagnosable disorder requires that the condition cause impairment or distress in daily functioning over a period of time. The simple fact or existence of being trans is not in and of itself automatically going to cause internal distress and impairment in daily functioning because that person could arrive there in a way that addresses all of the underlying issues and still decide being trans is better for them.

For example, someone suffering from major depressive disorder might come to the conclusion the only way they will ever be happy is if seek out and pursue an ex partner. This decision could be good or bad for them. Whether or not it resolves the depression would depend on the relationship and that personís thoughts and feelings once in it. Their depression led to a decision seeking happiness. I mostly see it the same with transgender. The conclusion one might make is to be happy and end their depression they need to transition. If they are honest with themselves and have examined things truthfully they could potentially be correct and the transition might solve their internal struggles and lead to happiness. It also may not work as is sometimes the case. Thatís why I canít say with any certainty transgender itself is a disorder.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:02 PM 10-13-2021
Obviously, (I think anyway) most students who identify as trans are NOT gonna go rape anyone. Equally obviously, students who are inclined to rape are going to look for any opportunity they can to do their dastardly deeds. Making it that much easier by allowing a sick fuck to wear a skirt and go into the ladies room doesn't seem to make much sense.

I will ask though, how common is it really that there are trans people using opposite restrooms? Is it really a plague on our society, or is it just another thing for us all to fight about when the real issues are quietly happening in the background?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 23
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up