ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 29
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Gordon signed to the 53 man roster
ShowtimeSBMVP 12:10 PM 10-05-2021

Sources tell me Josh Gordon officially signed to the chiefs 53 man roster and is going to play Sunday night against the Bills

— Taylor Bisciotti (@TaylorBisciotti) October 5, 2021

[Reply]
booger 03:27 PM 10-05-2021
https://nfltraderumors.co/chiefs-des...eturn-from-ir/

Willie designated to return from IR
[Reply]
penguinz 03:53 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
So an out of position Jones
Danna
Okafor
And an already brokedick Clark who's now distracted by legal woes

Thats paper thin
I do not believe that Clark is smart enough to be distracted by legal woes.
[Reply]
lcarus 03:58 PM 10-05-2021
I'm guessing they'll probably use him sparingly for this first game. But who knows, he might come right in and make an impact and play the majority of the frickin game. So exciting!
[Reply]
O.city 04:00 PM 10-05-2021
So while I hope he helps and makes an impact, how much better can the offense really be or get?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:02 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
The major difference between then and now is the fact that the NFL doesn't test for marijuana anymore. Weed was his crutch and what got him into trouble. Should be okay now
I think if you’re in the leagues substance abuse program, you’re still gonna get tested for weed.
[Reply]
carcosa 04:03 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
So while I hope he helps and makes an impact, how much better can the offense really be or get?
The other team will need to be extremely lucky to not allow a touchdown on every drive. Puts more pressure on their offense, which our defense doesn't seem to be interested in doing themselves.

Even with as awful as the D has been, both losses would have been wins if we had a Gordon type guy to help close things out. Now we have one.
[Reply]
carcosa 04:03 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I think if you’re in the leagues substance abuse program, you’re still gonna get tested for weed.
But is he still in it? Or did he "complete" the program? Does anyone know??
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:08 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Seems to be a topic of debate.
[Reply]
RustShack 04:11 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I'm guessing they'll probably use him sparingly for this first game. But who knows, he might come right in and make an impact and play the majority of the frickin game. So exciting!
Typically it takes two years to learn Reid’s system. He has a little bit of an edge having Childress as on OC previously. I’m guessing it starts out he has a few packages and is maybe told what route to run a few plays. He’ll start to play more and more each game though.
[Reply]
RustShack 04:12 PM 10-05-2021
I thought he had to complete it to be reinstated, but I don’t know for sure.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:14 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by RustShack:
I thought he had to complete it to be reinstated, but I don’t know for sure.
He completed something....we just dont know if that means he's still gonna get slammed with a bunch of random piss tests.
[Reply]
RustShack 04:19 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He completed something....we just dont know if that means he's still gonna get slammed with a bunch of random piss tests.
Make him live with Mahomes all season. Mahomes can keep him clean, go over the playbook with him, and run routes in the back yard.
[Reply]
TEX 04:26 PM 10-05-2021
The other team will need to be extremely lucky to not allow a touchdown on every drive. Puts more pressure on their offense, which our defense doesn't seem to be interested in doing themselves..
Teams already go for it on 4th against us now anyway. But I get your point.
[Reply]
carcosa 04:31 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Teams already go for it on 4th against us now anyway. But I get your point.
True. I just think it'll put opposing teams on edge, especially late in games. Maybe make them more prone to bad playcalls and mistakes.

The defense will still need to improve to "merely bad" for this team to get back to the Super Bowl, of course, but I really think Gordon's impact could be huge even though the offense is already historically good.
[Reply]
carcosa 04:35 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Make him live with Mahomes all season. Mahomes can keep him clean, go over the playbook with him, and run routes in the back yard.
Kind of apples and oranges in terms of their issues, but that seemed to work with Brady and Antonio Brown last year. I mean, AB is a legitimately bad person, while Gordon is just struggling with a terrible disease. But I hope they're taking a similar approach!

I bet Brittany would kick Josh Gordon's ass if he even TOUCHED a doobie!!!!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 29
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up