ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 79
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.


I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:24 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Whopping 70 percent of unvaccinated Americans would quit their job if vaccines are mandated

When asked what they would do if they werenít given an exemption to opt out of the requirement, 18 percent of those surveyed said they would comply and 72 percent said they would quit.

https://thehill.com/changing-america...ated-americans
A lot of people will cry and moan until itís going to take a dollar out of their pockets. I doubt even 5% of people would quit over it.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 04:25 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
And the testing is probably going to have to be paid for by the employer, which they will want no part of. The logistics of having 100 million people trying to get tested every week would be a total nightmare, too.
Future stories about the overworked lab techs or how testing labs can't find enough techs to handle the backlog of tests.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:27 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
A lot of people will cry and moan until itís going to take a dollar out of their pockets. I doubt even 5% of people would quit over it.
Because you're a weak person so you can't imagine someone else having principles.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 04:27 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
And the testing is probably going to have to be paid for by the employer, which they will want no part of. The logistics of having 100 million people trying to get tested every week would be a total nightmare, too.
In my State, it's paid for by your insurance if you have any, otherwise the State covers it, with results back in about three days.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:27 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
supreme boot licking.
Enjoy your vaxx
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:31 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Because you're a weak person so you can't imagine someone else having principles.
No, I just believe that nearly all of these people are keyboard warriors.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 04:32 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
The testing part seems silly. By the time a positive came back theyíd have spread virus all over the place for a week, and may not even be contagious anymore. If you were testing people every day and could get the results back the same day it would at least work in theory. As it stands itís dumb, and seems like a fig leaf so they can say they gave people a ďchoiceĒ.
Well, without regular testing you can spread it for two weeks. The tests I took came back in three days, so that gives it less than a quarter of the time to spread. That doesn't seem bad to me.
[Reply]
Bump 04:33 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Where are all the leftists claiming that this is an evil totalitarian maneuver, after they made such claim about Trump when he made much less oppressive moves?

Why are they not joining the right no this? Why are they not taking to the streets?
because the TV told them that Trump having 2 scoops while everyone else had 1 scoop is fascist dictator shit. While Biden actually does fascist dictator shit, the TV tells them it's good. It's all about what the TV says.

Biden is what they thought Trump was.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:33 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
No, I just believe that nearly all of these people are keyboard warriors.
Again, just because you let people bully you in real life..don't think everyone works the same way.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:34 PM 09-09-2021
Lmao look at these boot licking fags, gee I wonder what’s going to happen when people refuse
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:37 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Again, just because you let people bully you in real life..don't think everyone works the same way.
Nobody bullied me. I got vaccinated because it makes all the sense in the world to.

These folks will be looking at the prospect of quitting or being fired and most likely being ineligible for unemployment. I doubt many of them will think about all that means for themselves and their families and then decide this vaccine, which billions of people have already been given uneventfully, is too big a risk for them.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:40 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Nobody bullied me. I got vaccinated because it makes all the sense in the world to.

These folks will be looking at the prospect of quitting or being fired and most likely being ineligible for unemployment. I doubt many of them will think about all that means for themselves and their families and then decide this vaccine, which billions of people have already been given uneventfully, is too big a risk for them.
You're not seeing their POV at all. That's OK. Not everyone can see what people unlike themselves are thinking.

There is reason that coercion like this has not been successful before in public health.

It backfires.

US will never reach the level of a Sweden that didn't treat their citizens like children.
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:42 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
You're not seeing their POV at all. That's OK. Not everyone can see what people unlike themselves are thinking.
Let me know when 35% of the country all decide to become destitute in unison. I donít want to miss it.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 04:42 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Enjoy your vaxx
look at the evil. It's spiritual.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 04:43 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Let me know when 35% of the country all decide to become destitute in unison. I donít want to miss it.
Pure and utter evil. No morals.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 79
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Up