ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 79
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.

I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:28 PM 08-31-2021
Oregon Mandate Could Lead to Mass Exodus of Firefighters, Paramedics

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...state-n1474174

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 07:54 PM 09-03-2021
Mandates in Italy and four Canadian Provinces.
[Reply]
Bump 08:12 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
GO BANKERS!!!!!!

If there is one group I would trust with my life...it's them. Moral integrity and a deep caring of humanity is their cornerstone.
I realized that libshits worship global corps/wallstreet/banks/etc during the 2016 election. Now they are constantly shilling for big pharma and praising goldman sachs.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:29 AM 09-07-2021

[Reply]
notorious 11:36 AM 09-07-2021
So, vaxxed people can still carry and pass CovAids to another, but unvaxxed person is still allowed in?

Doesn't that go against everything they are trying to stop?

I don't understand their reasoning.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:31 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
So, vaxxed people can still carry and pass CovAids to another, but unvaxxed person is still allowed in?

Doesn't that go against everything they are trying to stop?

I don't understand their reasoning.
I agree, there should not be a testing exemption. However vax/test requirement is certainly much better than nothing
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:15 PM 09-09-2021

Details of Biden's new Covid plan��

��Requiring vaccinations for all federal workers, federal contractors and 17 million health care workers
��Requiring companies with 100 or more employees to either require vaccinations or test staff weekly. (Those that don't risk cash fines.)

— Josh Wingrove (@josh_wingrove) September 9, 2021

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:17 PM 09-09-2021
There is no scientific basis to Vax mandates or passports.

Biden is a a tired old man shitting in his diaper trying to do his Masters bidding.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:29 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
There is no scientific basis to Vax mandates or passports.

Biden is a a tired old man shitting in his diaper trying to do his Masters bidding.
^^^ Look at this fucking moron
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:34 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
^^^ Look at this ****ing moron
Your worthless ass should be shipped to China so you can get the total government control you desire and you can be a dedicated slave and bootlicker.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:49 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Your worthless ass should be shipped to China so you can get the total government control you desire and you can be a dedicated slave and bootlicker.
You never encounter bigger whiny victims than trumpers. You think mandating a vaccine that can end a global pandemic and return life to normal is some sort of medical apartheid?

Don't be such a whiny pussy.

Imagine if this generation were around during WW2; we'd all be speaking german. FYI, COVID has killed more Americans than any single war.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:51 PM 09-09-2021
You never encounter bigger whiny victims than trumpers. You think mandating a vaccine that can end a global pandemic and return life to normal is some sort of medical apartheid?

Imagine if this generation were around during WW2; we'd all be speaking german. FYI, COVID has killed more Americans than any single war.
I know you're too dumb to understand this but the world is bigger than Wall Street Democrats and Trumpers.

Most Americans are independent now.

You're be best with a boot on your face, as Orwell mentioned.
[Reply]
Nixhex 02:54 PM 09-09-2021
When is the last time a medicine that had only months of study on long term effects been mandated?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:56 PM 09-09-2021
So my body my choice is out the window now?
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 03:00 PM 09-09-2021

Letís do this again, outlaw abortions and you can make mandates. Deal?
[Reply]
Page 18 of 79
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up