ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 79
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.

I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 07:15 PM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
NY times..........and a snapshot.

This is up-to-date: more cases/deaths in California than Florida. The stats on this page are total, not one moment in time or a 2-week recent trend.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...rus-in-the-u-s

California has 4.1M cases and 64K deaths

Florida has 2.9M cases and 40K deaths
Yes let's use the all time count when the local moron there was trying to make a point about vaccines.

Also, CA has double the population of FL.

CA also has more deaths than arkansas, so checkmate to me, I guess
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:56 PM 08-18-2021

When the lockdown and mask maniacs didn’t have the presidency, it was “states are the ones with health emergency powers”

Now that states are standing up to worthless Covid theatrics, it’s suddenly “we have the White House, so the federal government can mandate anything” https://t.co/y00unCalit

— Buck Sexton (@BuckSexton) August 18, 2021

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:01 PM 08-18-2021
Oh look another tweet
[Reply]
True North 08:07 PM 08-18-2021
My Lord are you one troubled commie fruitcake.

Change my mind, Liberals just want to spread their misery.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:17 PM 08-18-2021

NEW: Nursing home workers will be required to be vaccinated if they treat any patients on Medicare or Medicaid.

President Biden is using the power of the federal government to keep seniors & people with disabilities safe.

— Andy Slavitt ������ (@ASlavitt) August 19, 2021

Excellent.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:17 PM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
you gotta be the most pathetic individual on this board. Just sloppy, disgusting stuff.
I'm not scared of a shot like a little bitch, so there's that
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:20 PM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Yes let's use the all time count when the local moron there was trying to make a point about vaccines.

Also, CA has double the population of FL.

CA also has more deaths than arkansas, so checkmate to me, I guess
all-time count discounted because it doesnt suit your argument.

The point that was made earlier was Cali went on full lockdown in March of 2020.......shouldnt california's numbers be much lower considering everyone hunkered in their homes for months on end?

Point that was made.....the lockdowns didnt help like they thought they would - but you'll continue to ignore that point, like you always do.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 08:29 PM 08-18-2021
:-)

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:32 PM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
:-)

And, yet....
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 08:35 PM 08-18-2021
All of the lockdowns, mask mandates and high vaccination rates are clearly working in California…:-)

Hospitalizations in California are up over 541% the past two months and are at similar levels to last summer’s peak, so it’s good to see the media stay true to form and completely ignore it to focus on their political opposition instead pic.twitter.com/0l8YVu2EeK

— IM (@ianmSC) August 15, 2021

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:42 PM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
All of the lockdowns, mask mandates and high vaccination rates are clearly working in CaliforniaÖ:-)

Hi dummy,

See the map of current hospitalizations up thread.

Do you know what a map is? Let me know if you understand the colors or need me to explain using small words.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 07:29 AM 08-19-2021
Faux News is requiring all employees to disclose their vaccine status to Faux's own internal tracking database.
[Reply]
RubberSponge 07:35 AM 08-19-2021
And now her face is everywhere. Decisions people, they are important. note the phone charger cord taped to her finger at 10 secs in.

[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:36 AM 08-19-2021
I love it how liberals are clapping this on, make sure to identify yourselves. We need proper paper work in order before the camps start.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:51 AM 08-19-2021
Any city that wants to institute a woke vaccine show me your papers mandate for vaccines that don't stop the spread of Covid deserve to further collapse.

NYC won't let foreigners dine who have different vaccines.

It's all pointless and stupid but at least the white liberals don't have to sit next to black people.

Bully for them.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 79
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Up