ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 79
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.

I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
carlos3652 09:57 PM 08-12-2021
Do we know the actual % of eligible people that have been vaccinated in SF? Because there are 0-12 year olds that can’t and wondering if most of the 20% unvaccinated is children who can’t
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:58 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
What do you mean "moving the goalposts?"
"The threshold or immunity is higher".

It's not really that difficult if you're honest.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:00 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
"The threshold or immunity is higher".

It's not really that difficult if you're honest.

When the facts change I change my mind. What do you do?
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:25 PM 08-12-2021
Facts dont change...only our interpretation of them.

Truth is immovable....
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:29 PM 08-12-2021
No facts changed. You moved the goalpost.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:32 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
No facts changed. You moved the goalpost.

Lol.

Have you looked at case counts recently? What do you know about the delta variant?

What do you mean “moved the goalpost”
[Reply]
Bump 12:57 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Facts dont change...only our interpretation of them.

Truth is immovable....
libshits will tell you that the truth always needs a massive amount of censorship to prevail and truth can only survive if nobody is allowed to question it.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 12:34 PM 08-13-2021
Lol.

Have you looked at case counts recently? What do you know about the delta variant?

What do you mean “moved the goalpost”
Oh so the vaccines don’t work as well against the Delta variant?

You and the Medical Deep State should get your story straight on the vaccine efficacy… maybe that will help address some of the vaccine hesitancy.

Also why shouldn’t someone look at San Francisco… with their nearly 80% fully vaccination rate, all of the lockdowns/mask mandates they have endured… and ask what was the point of all that bullshit if they are in the same exact CDC “high virus transmission” category as the Ozarks, Florida, etc.

San Francisco did everything the Medical Deep State asked and they are still in the same CDC virus transmission category as those “Bad Trump-Supporting” areas.

Explain.
[Reply]
jdubya 03:00 PM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Vaxx card should have to be shown to receive welfare payments and vote.

That'll solve the problem quick.

Narrator: it wasn't
This
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:13 PM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
This
Nah vax card shouldn't have to be shown for anything! Complete bullshit and it's ok if "my side" does it. Well it isnt, people have completely lost their mind.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 06:51 PM 08-18-2021
Mandate in WA for teachers.

COVID cases are skyrocketing, in large part due to the Delta variant. The best way to protect everyone is to get vaccinated and wear a mask.

Today I announced a vaccine requirement working in K-12, most childcare and early learning, and higher education.

— Governor Jay Inslee (@GovInslee) August 18, 2021

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 06:55 PM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Oh so the vaccines don’t work as well against the Delta variant?

You and the Medical Deep State should get your story straight on the vaccine efficacy… maybe that will help address some of the vaccine hesitancy.

Also why shouldn’t someone look at San Francisco… with their nearly 80% fully vaccination rate, all of the lockdowns/mask mandates they have endured… and ask what was the point of all that bullshit if they are in the same exact CDC “high virus transmission” category as the Ozarks, Florida, etc.

San Francisco did everything the Medical Deep State asked and they are still in the same CDC virus transmission category as those “Bad Trump-Supporting” areas.

Explain.
I mean, what you're saying is wrong, easy explanation.

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:56 PM 08-18-2021
Mandate in WA for teachers.

you gotta be the most pathetic individual on this board. Just sloppy, disgusting stuff.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 07:06 PM 08-18-2021
I mean, what you're saying is wrong, easy explanation.

NY times..........and a snapshot.

This is up-to-date: more cases/deaths in California than Florida. The stats on this page are total, not one moment in time or a 2-week recent trend.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...rus-in-the-u-s

California has 4.1M cases and 64K deaths

Florida has 2.9M cases and 40K deaths
[Reply]
Bowser 07:12 PM 08-18-2021
Did we all lose our immune systems after the Chiefs won the Super Bowl? Asking for everyone.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 79
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up