ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 239
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Tracking the Biden embarrassment
Munson 07:05 AM 01-20-2021
Well, Dementia Joe has been embarrassing for decades.

Now he can sell out America like never before.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:32 AM 05-19-2021
Nah the fentanyl thing is pretty well-documented
[Reply]
Pennywise 11:37 AM 05-19-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Nah the fentanyl thing is pretty well-documented
And nah, adolf being a hand wave away beta is also documented.
[Reply]
eDave 11:39 AM 05-19-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
USCG operates closely with the Navy in specific circumstances despite being apart from the DoD
It's a gaff.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:39 AM 05-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
And nah, adolf being a hand wave away beta is also documented.
You're my bitch, now be off with you, woman.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:44 AM 05-19-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Nah the fentanyl thing is pretty well-documented
Drugs come over the border, as always, but where is the evidence that Biden is "working with Beijing and Mexican drug cartels" to bring more fentanyl into the country?
[Reply]
Pennywise 11:48 AM 05-19-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
You're my bitch, now be off with you, woman.
Beta libs, :-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:50 AM 05-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Beta libs, :-)
Only betas call themselves alphas. Go change your tampon, hooker.
[Reply]
Pennywise 11:57 AM 05-19-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Only betas call themselves alphas. Go change your tampon, hooker.
Beta witless libs, :-).
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:59 AM 05-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Beta witless libs, :-).
Dumb and weak. Sad.
[Reply]
eDave 12:04 PM 05-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Beta witless libs, :-).
What does saying this stuff do for you? It's not like anyone cares so it must be a personal thing.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:17 PM 05-19-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
USCG operates closely with the Navy in specific circumstances despite being apart from the DoD
Thanks. Iím well aware of the service divisions. CG is not Navy.
[Reply]
petegz28 12:23 PM 05-19-2021
His Returns Show Joe Biden Has Dodged Half A Million In Taxes While Urging Tax Increases
https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/19...tax-increases/


Let's hear the excuses that weren't allowed under Trump.....
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:28 PM 05-19-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
His Returns Show Joe Biden Has Dodged Half A Million In Taxes While Urging Tax Increases
https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/19...tax-increases/


Let's hear the excuses that weren't allowed under Trump.....
:-)
[Reply]
Pennywise 12:29 PM 05-19-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
His Returns Show Joe Biden Has Dodged Half A Million In Taxes While Urging Tax Increases
https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/19...tax-increases/


Let's hear the excuses that weren't allowed under Trump.....
More nonsense. Never happened.
[Reply]
digger 12:32 PM 05-19-2021

[Reply]
Page 54 of 239
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Up