ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 53
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Gun owners: ready to surrender them yet?
Discuss Thrower 06:26 PM 01-19-2021
It's very simple. There will be a mass shooting event sooner than later.

It will be followed by a massive leak wherein everyone who can be traced to have owned a firearm in any capacity will be made public.

This mass shooting event will be blamed on the "alt right."

Thus the connotation will be made between gun ownership and "white nationalism / supremacy" where it is assumed if you're in one category you are, by definition, in the other. If you don't give up your guns then logically you are just like the terrorists who invaded the Capitol.

Do not say

you were

not warned.
[Reply]
tmax63 08:36 AM 01-25-2021
A politician's stance on the 2nd tells me EVERYTHING i need to know about how they really feel about freedom and people's ability to take care of themselves.[/QUOTE]

This right here. I don't agree with LR very much of the time but we do agree here. When the 2A is as clear and distinct as it is, any politician that wants to take away that right clearly doesn't respect the Constitution or our founding fathers.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:37 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by tmax63:
A politician's stance on the 2nd tells me EVERYTHING i need to know about how they really feel about freedom and people's ability to take care of themselves.
This right here. I don't agree with LR very much of the time but we do agree here. When the 2A is as clear and distinct as it is, any politician that wants to take away that right clearly doesn't respect the Constitution or our founding fathers.[/QUOTE]

:-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:36 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:

:-)
Cosmo knows we are 100% accurate, but has nothing so goes with nervous laughter to try and deflect his own feelings of inadequacy (the real reason anyone votes Democrat).
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:37 AM 01-25-2021
Someone should start a new thread titled "Have you had your gun confiscated? Post your story here".
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 09:42 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Cosmo knows we are 100% accurate, but has nothing so goes with nervous laughter to try and deflect his own feelings of inadequacy (the real reason anyone votes Democrat).
Exactly, well either that or they want some free shit.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 10:25 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Whether or not ppl have guns or not is like the 982nd most important thing that I care about. Who really gives a shit you can have a gun or not? Big ****ing deal
That attitude goes a long way explaining why this country is in the mess it's in. I don't care about the constitution or freedom. All I care about is keeping my belly full and the free handouts flowing my direction.

That attitude is a cancer that will slowly kill our Represented Republic form of government, if not the nation itself. Very sad.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:00 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:

That attitude is a cancer that will slowly kill our Represented Republic form of government, if not the nation itself. Very sad.
That is by design.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:00 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
Exactly, well either that or they want some free shit.
Inadequate people thrive on free shit.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:32 AM 01-25-2021
Did they get taken away yet?
[Reply]
Over Yonder 01:11 PM 01-25-2021
Biden's only been in office since last Thursday. How can you expect the poor guy to kill 70k jobs, put men in women's sports and locker rooms and bathrooms, put transgenders in the military, AND confiscate guns in less than a week?

It took the Lord 6 days to create the universe. Don't you think it would take a human at least that long to destroy the traditional moral fabric of a country?

[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:16 PM 01-25-2021
Biden's only been in office since last Thursday. How can you expect the poor guy to kill 70k jobs, put men in women's sports and locker rooms and bathrooms, put transgenders in the military, AND confiscate guns in less than a week?

It took the Lord 6 days to create the universe. Don't you think it would take a human at least that long to destroy the traditional moral fabric of a country?

When it comes to enslaving us and taking away our rights, he will not waste any time. 5 days would be pretty quick work, but it should at least be any day now. I will continue check on the status of this.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:23 PM 01-25-2021

If the "traditional moral fabric" of this country can survive Trump wiping his filthy ass and balls with it for four years, it can survive 4 years of a corpse.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 01:34 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
If the "traditional moral fabric" of this country can survive Trump wiping his filthy ass and balls with it for four years, it can survive 4 years of a corpse.
I missed that part I guess. The places that I seen Trump failing this country were mostly financially related. Outside of the bump stock ban, where did he fail traditional American values? I may be forgetting something? :-)
[Reply]
Over Yonder 01:37 PM 01-25-2021
When it comes to enslaving us and taking away our rights, he will not waste any time. 5 days would be pretty quick work, but it should at least be any day now. I will continue check on the status of this.
I agree. He has it in overdrive right now. He's giving it his all. Cut the guy a little slack here.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:05 PM 01-25-2021
I think they're at my door now.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 53
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up