ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 106 of 408
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
patteeu 09:36 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Uh huh. Well happy to educate a fellow chief fan. Here you go:

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...hite-supremacy

Some quotes:

“Virtually every alt-right Nazi I know is volunteering for the Trump campaign.” -Operator of the the daily stormer

“Before Trump, our identity ideas, national ideas, they had no place to go.” -Richard Spencer head of the some nazi group calling for a separate nation. (Don't bother w/ he voted for Biden garbage either)

That article is full of the various scum 45 has surrounded himself with. You knew all of this already of course.
They must keep a low profile. It sounds like a bunch of non-objectionable groups are lumped in with a few neonazi groups to make them all seem like white supremacists. I haven't seen much evidence in the real world. Violent leftist groups are in the news fairly often though.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:38 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by mkp785:
....the 70s. I can pull up things that 45 has said this year that are either racist, misogynistic, homophobic, or immigrant hating.
Ok, shoot.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 09:39 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Trump represented a compromise between conservatism and Bernie Sanders.

:-)





:-)
[Reply]
patteeu 09:43 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
I actually think this is really true. What I don’t understand is how much the trumpers rail on the old guard and war in Iraq and yet guys like pat can’t defend trump enough. He spent years here justifying everything the bush administration did. That guy loves Cheney. I don’t get it.
Trump has been good in some areas, notably the SCOTUS and business taxes/regulation. I have issues with his foreign policy, but getting out of the Iran deal, achieving several peace deals in the middle east, and vacating the Paris climate agreement were all excellent.

Whatever his warts, his main attraction is that he's not a democrat. It's really hard for me to think of any good democrat ideas.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 09:50 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Trump has been good in some areas, notably the SCOTUS and business taxes/regulation. I have issues with his foreign policy, but getting out of the Iran deal, achieving several peace deals in the middle east, and vacating the Paris climate agreement were all excellent.

Whatever his warts, his main attraction is that he's not a democrat. It's really hard for me to think of any good democrat ideas.
Taking COVID seriously and respect for our elections and the rule of law should be no brainers, but we know you are too far gone
[Reply]
BanHam 09:59 PM 11-24-2020
Matt Schlapp
@mschlapp


Breaking News: NV judge agrees to hear evidence of illegal voting and allow Republicans/Trump campaign to depose those who know about the dirty deeds of campaign 2020.

https://twitter.com/mschlapp/status/1331435086936494081
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:23 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Matt Schlapp
@mschlapp


Breaking News: NV judge agrees to hear evidence of illegal voting and allow Republicans/Trump campaign to depose those who know about the dirty deeds of campaign 2020.

https://twitter.com/mschlapp/status/1331435086936494081

OH BOY!!!!!
[Reply]
mkp785 10:36 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Ok, shoot.
This is just from his 1st debate:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...9Vox8VRVNL4PcA

Here's a larger example:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...49c_story.html

Once again, as much time as you spend in DC I'm sure you knew about each of those examples.
[Reply]
mkp785 10:54 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I agree with Patteeu. There's a lot more overlap between Bernie and Trump than each would care to admit. The problem is that the parts that don't overlap are incredibly polarizing.
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
I actually think this is really true. What I don’t understand is how much the trumpers rail on the old guard and war in Iraq and yet guys like pat can’t defend trump enough. He spent years here justifying everything the bush administration did. That guy loves Cheney. I don’t get it.
If you're referring to the fact that they are both "outsiders" and derive their popularity from a base that's sick of the respective establishments, fine. Unfortunately, they can't be farther apart as it relates to their opinion on virtually every social issue that is pertinent in today's world. Trump seem to love to surround himself with cronies and sycophants, who either kiss his ass, or are removed. Along with the amount of corruption that Trump has been constantly accused of, makes them farther apart then closer imo.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:42 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by mkp785:
This is just from his 1st debate:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...9Vox8VRVNL4PcA

Here's a larger example:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...49c_story.html

Once again, as much time as you spend in DC I'm sure you knew about each of those examples.

Oy vey, :-). You really need to grow a pair.


Also, Trump is a moderate lib, not a true conservative at all.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:01 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Oy vey, :-). You really need to grow a pair.


Also, Trump is a moderate lib, not a true conservative at all.
First of all: moderate lib....ok :-):-)

Secondly. Patty asked for proof and was provided proof. I don't care either way and you of all people get all kinds of emotional in these forums-especially since the election. The constant whining and denial from the right is one of the best parts of CPDC nowadays.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:02 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by mkp785:
First of all: moderate lib....ok :-):-)
Look at the issues. He's center...maybe even center left. Definitely a moderate. Dude has basically bowed down to blacks for 4 years, chit's pathetic.
[Reply]
mkp785 02:17 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Look at the issues. He's center...maybe even center left. Definitely a moderate. Dude has basically bowed down to blacks for 4 years, chit's pathetic.
Well, not a complete loss. Someone taught him those awesome dances moves. I'm sure he can parley that to a video appearance with Kayne. He'll need the extra $$$ with all the legal appearances he'll probably have throughout 2021.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:39 AM 11-25-2020
Also, your "proof" is comical. Trump is a libchit from ten years ago.

He's just an economic globalist which scares you're Globalist masters, now keep blowing them.
[Reply]
mkp785 03:03 AM 11-25-2020
*your- which indicates ownership. For example: your points are stupid.

This is opposed to:

You're- which is more descriptive. It is short for "you are". For example you're a moron.

Edit. Nice job changing it. Glad you learned. There's hope for you yet.
[Reply]
Page 106 of 408
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Up