ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 339 of 345
« First < 239289329335336337338339 340341342343 > Last »
The Lounge>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:40 PM 12-06-2021
I hope Frank takes that personally for the last game of the season.
[Reply]
JakeF 09:16 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The refs let this worthless fat ass hold all night.
It might help if Andy defended his players and yelled at the refs when they did stupid shit. He almost never says anything.
[Reply]
JimNasium 10:19 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'd probably pay Sneed at this rate.

Ward is a pretty fungible guy. Smart, tough, physical, but essentially a slightly bigger Fenton. Those shouldn't be hard to continue to draft and develop.

Sneed takes that package and adds better ball skills and significantly more athleticism. And a bit of a mean streak that Ward doesn't have.

He's essentially a combination of Carr and Flowers out there. He takes both guys strengths and puts them in a single package. That's legit #1 corner ability and having a guy that can shut down an opposing attack's top option is worth what it costs (at least in a vacuum - our own cap situation could change that).
Sneed reminds me of James Hasty. Id love to keep him around long term.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 10:26 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by wachashi:
Did anyone see Broncos tackle Garret Bolles last night pathetically yell into the Arrowhead crowd as time expired "Frank Clark didn't do shit!"?
:-) What? Clark was getting pressures and forcing Bridgewater's hand all night long. I don't think he got any sacks, but that doesn't equate to not doing shit.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:27 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Sneed reminds me of James Hasty. Id love to keep him around long term.
He's better than Hasty, IMO. He doesn't have to do all of the holding to cover his guy that James used to have to employ.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:45 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'd probably pay Sneed at this rate.

Ward is a pretty fungible guy. Smart, tough, physical, but essentially a slightly bigger Fenton. Those shouldn't be hard to continue to draft and develop.

Sneed takes that package and adds better ball skills and significantly more athleticism. And a bit of a mean streak that Ward doesn't have.

He's essentially a combination of Carr and Flowers out there. He takes both guys strengths and puts them in a single package. That's legit #1 corner ability and having a guy that can shut down an opposing attack's top option is worth what it costs (at least in a vacuum - our own cap situation could change that).
The very modest investment that Veach made in corner to get Sneed, Fenton, and Ward is his best work as GM imo. Im fine with Ward walking, because Veach has been so damn good at addressing the position that I think he can repeat his success.
[Reply]
-King- 10:54 PM 12-06-2021
Hmmm is he playing well enough now to be able to trade in the off season?
[Reply]
JakeF 01:58 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Sneed reminds me of James Hasty. Id love to keep him around long term.
Sneed is bigger,faster and more athletic.

Hasty won with smarts and grit most of the time. If Sneed develops the football smarts Hasty had, he'll end up in the HOF.
[Reply]
threebag02 08:13 AM 12-07-2021
Frank is good for one, maybe two of it’s a long drive, high motor play per series. He takes a lot of time off just getting swallowed at the line. Sometimes he doesn’t even look like he’s trying to break free.
[Reply]
Molitoth 12:06 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Frank is good for one, maybe two of its a long drive, high motor play per series. He takes a lot of time off just getting swallowed at the line. Sometimes he doesnt even look like hes trying to break free.
Def not a "lunch pail" guy...

:-)
[Reply]
OKchiefs 01:18 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by wachashi:
Did anyone see Broncos tackle Garret Bolles last night pathetically yell into the Arrowhead crowd as time expired "Frank Clark didn't do shit!"?
Bolles is mentally retarded, so I wouldn't take anything he says too seriously.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:37 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
He's better than Hasty, IMO. He doesn't have to do all of the holding to cover his guy that James used to have to employ.
Hasty couldn't play in the modern NFL. His style would draw a flag on every play.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:41 PM 12-07-2021
Sneed is more Dale Carter than James Hasty.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:46 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Sneed is more Dale Carter than James Hasty.
Albert Lewis.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:49 PM 12-07-2021
Some of the jumps he gets off the line are insane. I'm glad he's back to being a stud.
[Reply]
Page 339 of 345
« First < 239289329335336337338339 340341342343 > Last »
Up