ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 125
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:11 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Q is a good place for you.
Madcow is a good show for you.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:13 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Madcow is a good show for you.
Ok.

I've never seen her show. Not even once.

I'm guessing you have though.
[Reply]
Donger 01:15 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
lol

We've only reached the part of the movie where it looks like the hero has lost, and all hope is gone. Nothing has changed. The sting is still on.

:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:15 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I was, especially at first. Now, Not so much.
I think there were likely some kernels of truth in there, but it too often struck me as a fringe rabbit hole full of big proclamations that never came true

Was the Trump Tower meeting fake news?

What about the email to Junior?

Was the Russian social media campaign fake news?

What about Trump firing Comey, and then saying it was because of Russia?

Was that fake news?
Why don't you and Dong get together and circle jerk about it?

You people dont give a fuck about Hunter Biden, or Swalwell or any number of other things... and I dont give a fuck about MUH RUSSIA
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:15 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
lol

We've only reached the part of the movie where it looks like the hero has lost, and all hope is gone. Nothing has changed. The sting is still on.
Your posts these days are just weak whimpers from the abyss.

You'll predictably keep kicking this can down the road, ignoring every time you're wrong and every loss you have to keep pushing this narrative that "it's coming" so you can stave off admitting you were wrong until people ignore you and you move on to the next stupid thing.

What a sad, sad little man. I'm probably not alone when i say i truly pity you.

Your posts since the election have been an exercise in denial and futility.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:15 PM 12-15-2020
Ok.

Iíve never read Q. Not even once.

Iím guessing you have though.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:16 PM 12-15-2020
Ok.

Idontbelieveyou meme
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:20 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I think there were likely some kernels of truth in there, but it too often struck me as a fringe rabbit hole full of big proclamations that never came true

Why don't you and Dong get together and circle jerk about it?

You people dont give a **** about Hunter Biden, or Swalwell or any number of other things... and I dont give a **** about MUH RUSSIA
That's fine.

But it doesn't make it fake.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:21 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Because of that consistency i understand what his values are, i understand that he means no ill-will, but rather self preservation. And i can identify with self preservation. Sometimes self preservation is in conflict with someone else's version of self preservation. In a war, he and I would be on opposite sides, but fighting for the same reason. What's good for me may not be what's good for him and vice-versa.

But when people are inconsistent, who flip-flop to serve a party before their own morality, those who apply morality here, but look the other way there, i can't stand it. Pizzagate is littered with that.

There was a lot of that during the Trump era and I watched a lot of D.C posters lose that consistency to score what they thought were political wins.

Bah....rant over. Sorry.
Man this post really slaps, but particularly the bolded struck me as the words that describe why I get so invested in trying to make these people see the hypocrisy even when I am doing so in a trollish manner. Many posters on here have abandoned their values because they are so utterly convinced that the opposition would be somehow worse.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:23 PM 12-15-2020
Iíve never read Q. Not even once.

Iím guessing you have though.
Only here, through what nutcases like Taco have posted.

How often do you watch her show. You bring her up quite a bit, I believe.

Do you find her sexy?
[Reply]
staylor26 01:23 PM 12-15-2020
Serious questions....

How many of you know who Tamera Luzzatto is? How many of you know what “Evie’s Crib” is and it’s connections to the Podesta e-mails?

How many of you know who Frank Giustra is?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:26 PM 12-15-2020
Only here, through what nutcases like Taco have posted.

How often do you watch her show. You bring her up quite a bit, I believe.

Do you find her sexy?

I find her highly entertaining. Admittedly.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:28 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Idontbelieveyou meme
That's cool.

Doesn't change anything.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:32 PM 12-15-2020
I find her highly entertaining. Admittedly.
Ah.

I find Bill Maher and John Oliver highly entertaining.

Those are the only two political shows I watch.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:42 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Your posts these days are just weak whimpers from the abyss.

You'll predictably keep kicking this can down the road, ignoring every time you're wrong and every loss you have to keep pushing this narrative that "it's coming" so you can stave off admitting you were wrong until people ignore you and you move on to the next stupid thing.

What a sad, sad little man. I'm probably not alone when i say i truly pity you.

Your posts since the election have been an exercise in denial and futility.
You shouldn't pity me. I'm too busy pitying you. Pity is wasted on me.

I was on to this stuff and posting about it on this forum before Q even existed. I understand Q better than anyone on this forum. I understand why the disinformation on it is necessary. I also understand much of what isn't disinformation. My news filter is calibrated much differently than anyone here because I've been awake to the FakeNews for over two decades now.

I would suggest that everyone on this forum prepare because we're going to see some rough days in 2021. The fraud that is being exposed in real-time isn't going to go unchecked - but it is going to go through. Nothing happens until AFTER the final nail is put into Trump's proverbial coffin. The electoral college will go through with their vote and Pence will be the final hammer that nails it shut.

Not until after the crime has been committed, and the crime scene is growing cold will anything happen. When it does happen, it will be sudden and shocking.

There are mechanics at play that could put us beyond that. Those mechanics involve whether Joe Biden needs to be actually sworn in before action is taken. I hope not, but that's a distinct possibility.

What I know is that this fraud will not go without being responded to, and that response will be equivalent to the crime of stealing an election. You don't have to believe me, but everyone should prepare "just in case." At the very least, you'll have a freezer with extra food that you can use for a Superbowl feast.
[Reply]
Page 75 of 125
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Up