ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 239 of 259
« First < 139189229235236237238239 240241242243249 > Last »
The Lounge>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:51 AM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Got my ass kicked in both leagues by cdcox
Yeah, CD's squad has really hit its stride.

That's a tough out right now.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:55 PM 10-30-2021
Lost to a 2-11 squad by far my worst loss in Sandbox which could be the season. Joplin up next and then Vail. Royal Oak, Joplin, KC are all 11-3. Next weeks game vs Joplin is probably an elimination game for one of us
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:39 PM 10-30-2021
You’ll destroy Vail.

But an L to Joplin could be catastrophic for you.

Meanwhile I won 94-0. That is not a misprint. Tannehill threw for 825 yards and 13 touchdowns.

I should maybe turn my ‘run out the clock’ mode again. Because I decided in week 2 I’m not doing that shit so insanity like this has happened a couple times.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:00 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You’ll destroy Vail.

But an L to Joplin could be catastrophic for you.

Meanwhile I won 94-0. That is not a misprint. Tannehill threw for 825 yards and 13 touchdowns.

I should maybe turn my ‘run out the clock’ mode again. Because I decided in week 2 I’m not doing that shit so insanity like this has happened a couple times.
What the heck are you doing? Tannehill is breaking every record in the back, and he's Tannehill.
[Reply]
carlos3652 09:10 PM 10-30-2021
I hate having a free agent kicker... lost 17-16. missed 2 FG and an extra point in league 2 vs tamba
[Reply]
carlos3652 09:11 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You’ll destroy Vail.

But an L to Joplin could be catastrophic for you.

Meanwhile I won 94-0. That is not a misprint. Tannehill threw for 825 yards and 13 touchdowns.

I should maybe turn my ‘run out the clock’ mode again. Because I decided in week 2 I’m not doing that shit so insanity like this has happened a couple times.
Stoopid good.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:44 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You’ll destroy Vail.

But an L to Joplin could be catastrophic for you.

Meanwhile I won 94-0. That is not a misprint. Tannehill threw for 825 yards and 13 touchdowns.

I should maybe turn my ‘run out the clock’ mode again. Because I decided in week 2 I’m not doing that shit so insanity like this has happened a couple times.
I barely beat Vail last time. Say I beat them Joplin wins out we would have the same record or if I lose to Joplin but beat Vail & Joplin loses you the last week of the season Joplin/KC would have the same record and a 1-1 No idea who the tie breaker goes to. Rain man or CD any idea of how the tie breaker would work in either scenario?


It's weird how you blow out most teams but my team that barely gets by bad teams gives you all you can handle.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:46 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
What the heck are you doing? Tannehill is breaking every record in the back, and he's Tannehill.
He hardly runs the ball and has an offensive line that doesnt give up sacks. His defense isnt elite but far from bad.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:58 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
What the heck are you doing? Tannehill is breaking every record in the back, and he's Tannehill.
Perfect storm stuff, really. I built the team in the initial player draft around a slew of young WRs and an athletic OL that specializes in pass-blocking (in fact Billay even warned me that I'd come begging for Wilson to throw the ball to all these young wideouts). My plan was to suck in year 1 and get my QB and then I fell ass-backwards into Ryan Tannehill.

Then in 2020 Davis was excellent, McLaurin was a strong #2 and Curtis Samuel had the kind of year that people kept waiting for him to have (volume held him back but on a rate basis he was outstanding). And Jonnu broke out to boot. And Tannehill was one of the most efficient passers in the league in '20. I didn't expect this out of him, but I made a really aggressive offer for Russell Wilson in the off-season and then pulled it back because the more I dug around, the more convinced I was that Tannehill was actually a hell of a quarterback and maybe damn near a carbon copy of Russ.

So suddenly everything came together for a year. And honestly, the team isn't THIS good - my schedule has been pretty easy. I've had probably 6 games against dead teams and I've rolled over them all. I've only really flattened one competitive squad - the rest have been pretty nip/tuck. And it won't be this good next season either, I haven't had nearly the depth of premier performances from my WR corps in 2021. But for 2020, it just worked.

Bottom line is that I built the team to be exactly this kind of team and then it came together better than even I ever expected it to. And again - it's not this good. I think Nashville is a better overall team and Billay's group is harder to gameplan for than mine is.

If I'm betting, I still put my money on CD to win this thing. That's a really good squad.

Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
He hardly runs the ball and has an offensive line that doesnt give up sacks. His defense isnt elite but far from bad.
The defense is pretty outstanding, but I sure as shit can't seem to figure out how to deal with your boys. Finally did some work against your run game last time out and then decided to not cover Antonio Brown. It's designed to be a unit that complements my offense and for the most part it's worked out, but it's also had some real stinkers out there.

But you're right about my OL - man it's been ridiculous. Giving up all of 13 sacks in over 700 drop-backs is just ridiculous. A 15.5% pressure rate is just another example of a plan coming together but coming together FAR better than I expected it to.
[Reply]
lewdog 02:34 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Perfect storm stuff, really. I built the team in the initial player draft around a slew of young WRs and an athletic OL that specializes in pass-blocking (in fact Billay even warned me that I'd come begging for Wilson to throw the ball to all these young wideouts). My plan was to suck in year 1 and get my QB and then I fell ass-backwards into Ryan Tannehill.

Then in 2020 Davis was excellent, McLaurin was a strong #2 and Curtis Samuel had the kind of year that people kept waiting for him to have (volume held him back but on a rate basis he was outstanding). And Jonnu broke out to boot. And Tannehill was one of the most efficient passers in the league in '20. I didn't expect this out of him, but I made a really aggressive offer for Russell Wilson in the off-season and then pulled it back because the more I dug around, the more convinced I was that Tannehill was actually a hell of a quarterback and maybe damn near a carbon copy of Russ.

So suddenly everything came together for a year. And honestly, the team isn't THIS good - my schedule has been pretty easy. I've had probably 6 games against dead teams and I've rolled over them all. I've only really flattened one competitive squad - the rest have been pretty nip/tuck. And it won't be this good next season either, I haven't had nearly the depth of premier performances from my WR corps in 2021. But for 2020, it just worked.

Bottom line is that I built the team to be exactly this kind of team and then it came together better than even I ever expected it to. And again - it's not this good. I think Nashville is a better overall team and Billay's group is harder to gameplan for than mine is.

If I'm betting, I still put my money on CD to win this thing. That's a really good squad.



The defense is pretty outstanding, but I sure as shit can't seem to figure out how to deal with your boys. Finally did some work against your run game last time out and then decided to not cover Antonio Brown. It's designed to be a unit that complements my offense and for the most part it's worked out, but it's also had some real stinkers out there.

But you're right about my OL - man it's been ridiculous. Giving up all of 13 sacks in over 700 drop-backs is just ridiculous. A 15.5% pressure rate is just another example of a plan coming together but coming together FAR better than I expected it to.
You're a fucking nerd, man.
[Reply]
lewdog 02:55 PM 10-31-2021
My team is by far the worst division leader. I have messed with the sliders so much but I think my roster just sucks. Only reason my record is good is because I've barely beaten (7 or less) all the dead teams as we've gone along. I just eked out a win against a 1-13 team.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:36 PM 11-03-2021
Lose to 1 of the worst teams in the league then best Joplin in a win or go home type game 48-3. Makes sense
[Reply]
carlos3652 06:57 PM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Lose to 1 of the worst teams in the league then best Joplin in a win or go home type game 48-3. Makes sense
Your team works better under pressure :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:02 PM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Lose to 1 of the worst teams in the league then best Joplin in a win or go home type game 48-3. Makes sense
I decided I was going to prove I could run the football if I felt so inclined.

24 carries for 188 yards by Dalvin.

Yeah, that’ll do.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:34 PM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I decided I was going to prove I could run the football if I felt so inclined.

24 carries for 188 yards by Dalvin.

Yeah, that’ll do.
Too little too late. You cant have ALL the records on offense.

Did I tell you I'm a candidate for the Vail job?
[Reply]
Page 239 of 259
« First < 139189229235236237238239 240241242243249 > Last »
Up