ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 1203
« First < 7475354555657 58596061671071575571057 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:22 PM 12-20-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
My God you can be a prick sometimes.

Sous vide, pan sear. Listen to the CP master, folks.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:23 PM 12-20-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Likewise.
That was clearly tongue in cheek, trying to diffuse the tension of you yet again dropping in to instruct everyone that their culinary skills are subpar.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:24 PM 12-20-2015
That was clearly tongue in cheek, trying to diffuse the tension of you yet again dropping in to instruct everyone that their culinary skills are subpar.

Considering how often you've taken after me in this and other threads, my apologies (sincerely, no sarcasm) that I didn't read it that way.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:24 PM 12-20-2015
Oh fuck off.

I don't know what's gotten into you. But you've been a pissy little bitch for a while now.

I've tried to chuckle it off several times and say 'Oh, that's the FMB being FMB. but clearly something has put a burr under your saddle, and it's here to stay.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:25 PM 12-20-2015
Considering how often you've taken after me in this and other threads, my apologies (sincerely, no sarcasm) that I didn't read it that way.
Taken after you? You're this butthurt over OAT FUCKING MEAL.

I apologize. Oatmeal is awesome.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:25 PM 12-20-2015
Oh fuck off.

I don't know what's gotten into you. But you've been a pissy little bitch for a while now.

I've tried to chuckle and say 'Oh, that's the FMB being FMB. but clearly something has put a burr under your saddle.

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:27 PM 12-20-2015
Taken after you? You're this butthurt over OAT FUCKING MEAL.

I apologize. Oatmeal is awesome.

Dude, there have been times when if I said the sky was blue, you'd have argued it was a different shade.

And I swear to God, I don't know what you're talking about re: oatmeal.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:28 PM 12-20-2015
And with that, I bow out of all future food threads, and leave FMB his kingdom.

Clearly no one else has anything to offer people on the subject.

Hope you find peace.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:29 PM 12-20-2015
And with that, I bow out of all future food threads, and leave FMB his kingdom.

Clearly no one else has anything to offer people on the subject.

You're gonna call me a pissy little bitch and then say that? Seriously? :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:30 PM 12-20-2015
You're gonna call me a pissy little bitch and then say that? Seriously? :-)
I didn't come into here to argue, but that seems to be all you want to do any more. So I'll go else where and . . . NOT ARGUE.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:34 PM 12-20-2015
I didn't come into here to argue, but that seems to be all you want to do any more. So I'll go else where and . . . NOT ARGUE.
Honest to God, it seems to me that's on you. I'm not trying to argue right now, I'm pointing out that we're both coming from the same place. You think all I want is to argue with you, and I think the same of you.

Perhaps we could just call a truce and try to coexist peacefully. If you will tell me when you think I'm being a dick (and won't take offense when I do the same), maybe that would diffuse things before they get started.
[Reply]
scho63 06:39 PM 12-20-2015
You know you don't have to add everything to the slow cooker at the same time, right?
Of course, I just made a bad assumption as most people just toss everything in, go away, and then come back at the end. With all the cooking you do, I was surprised thinking you would make such a novice mistake. :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:40 PM 12-20-2015
Originally Posted by scho63:
Of course, I just made a bad assumption as most people just toss everything in, go away, and then come back at the end. With all the cooking you do, I was surprised thinking you would make such a novice mistake. :-)
No, you're right, shrimp in for 6 hours would be like little rocks. I put them in the last 15 minutes.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:43 PM 12-20-2015
All you dumb fucks just put a micro wave pizza in tonight and come back tomorrow refreshed
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:47 PM 12-20-2015
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Please explain this dish. Sounds wonderful and possibly easy?
I'm gonna have to type it out for you, man. I can't find it online.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 1203
« First < 7475354555657 58596061671071575571057 > Last »
Up