ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who is your Favorite "Superfan"?
Arrowman 23 18.40%
First Down Elvis 52 41.60%
X Factor 8 6.40%
Weirdwolf 40 32.00%
Red Xtreme 2 1.60%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Who's your favorite KC Superfan?
greg63 10:57 PM 10-20-2005
I think everyone will agree that all are entitled to their opinion. Having said thus, I really did not mean to open this huge can of worms. I just thought it would be a fun topic/poll. It was late, I was board - maybe this was a bad idea.
[Reply]
tk13 11:21 PM 10-20-2005
Originally Posted by greg63:
I think everyone will agree that all are entitled to their opinion. Having said thus, I really did not mean to open this huge can of worms. I just thought it would be a fun topic/poll. It was late, I was board - maybe this was a bad idea.
Great job Greg, you've ruined the entire board! :-)
[Reply]
greg63 11:37 PM 10-20-2005
Originally Posted by tk13:
Great job Greg, you've ruined the entire board! :-)
Dang it! I'm always doing that. :-)
[Reply]
AZChief 11:28 PM 10-20-2005
me.
[Reply]
tk13 11:28 PM 10-20-2005
Really though, charity is not a competition here guys. I don't see any reason to be upset as the "Superfans", the more recognized they are the more they can help their charity endevours. I don't see what's so bad about that. I don't know if it's jealously but there's obviously a level of resentment there. And also just for instance, imagine you're a 10 year old kid, who are you gonna remember more, the fact that you talked to some guy named Bob or Mike or whatever, or the fact you got your picture taken with freaking First Down Elvis! Come on now, this isn't a competition, these guys all serve a purpose and do their job quite effectively, they should be proud of what they do.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 01:10 AM 10-21-2005
Never heard of 'em....
[Reply]
greg63 07:21 AM 10-21-2005
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Never heard of 'em....
Check out their web site.

http://www.kcsuperfans.com/
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:17 AM 10-21-2005
Originally Posted by greg63:
Check out their web site.

http://www.kcsuperfans.com/
It was a joke.. One more time..

Who?

Nevah heard of 'em.....
[Reply]
WEIRDWOLF 12:21 PM 10-21-2005
Dang, I wish I would of seen this from the beginning. Now its almost old news but I'll pipe in any way.

I for one am in this for only ME. I could care less if the Chiefs win or if a kid learns how to read or swim or learns to tie his shoes. If I don't get face time I cry like Dick Vermeil who I don't like either. Heres how I spell team I-I-I-I. This was a great thread and finally brings the truth to light. It produced over 100 hits to our website which is how I found out it was here in the first place which means 100 of you got to see ME ME ME... Gosh I'm pretty. I'm going to go back to our site just so I can see me some more. By the way, the other guys in the group don't know it but I am secretly planning on replacing all of them with clones of myself. Weirdwolf's everywhere!!!! In fact, I think we should rename the team after ME. The Kansas City WEIRDWOLVES. Phobia, stop defending us you weiney!! (gratuitous Phobia slam on every Weirdwolf post) Ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.................

um....

Now where is my day glo yellow paint.....this red just doesn't attract the cameras the way it used too......oh if it were only me in the stadium it would all be perfect.

sigh
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:36 PM 10-21-2005
Originally Posted by WEIRDWOLF:
Dang, I wish I would of seen this from the beginning. Now its almost old news but I'll pipe in any way.

I for one am in this for only ME. I could care less if the Chiefs win or if a kid learns how to read or swim or learns to tie his shoes. If I don't get face time I cry like Dick Vermeil who I don't like either. Heres how I spell team I-I-I-I. This was a great thread and finally brings the truth to light. It produced over 100 hits to our website which is how I found out it was here in the first place which means 100 of you got to see ME ME ME... Gosh I'm pretty. I'm going to go back to our site just so I can see me some more. By the way, the other guys in the group don't know it but I am secretly planning on replacing all of them with clones of myself. Weirdwolf's everywhere!!!! In fact, I think we should rename the team after ME. The Kansas City WEIRDWOLVES. Phobia, stop defending us you weiney!! (gratuitous Phobia slam on every Weirdwolf post) Ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.................

um....

Now where is my day glo yellow paint.....this red just doesn't attract the cameras the way it used too......oh if it were only me in the stadium it would all be perfect.

sigh

[Reply]
Phobia 06:14 AM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by WEIRDWOLF:
Phobia, stop defending us you weiney!! (gratuitous Phobia slam on every Weirdwolf post) Ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.................
I'm sure you don't remember, but I met you at a game when you had first started dressing up 7-8 years ago. I snagged you after the game to flip you some shit (as I am prone to do) because I thought your costume was goofy. During the 2 minutes we spoke I changed my mind because you had a great sense of humor about it and were legitimately cool. I think you guys do a helluva lot of good work in the community. As you know, that's just fine with me.

I also know that a lot of fans have changed their attitudes toward you guys over the years. I think that's pretty cool. Remind me to tell you a story sometime.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:20 AM 10-21-2005
XFactor is queer! :-)

Seriously, I like Weirdwolf, but having met Stevie I had to vote for FDE.
[Reply]
RedXtreme 01:27 PM 10-21-2005
I for one was driving 3 hrs each way to help events here in KC .I am sorry some of you feel like you do... But we are all Superfans of the Chiefs. We in no way want to take away from you ..So I will get of this thread and let you Glott for more time yourself Sorry to take from youre time that you so much want from the other board members.To the ones that know us and help us . Thank You all. I hope to work with all of YOU sometime.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:12 PM 10-21-2005
Originally Posted by RedXtreme:
I for one was driving 3 hrs each way to help events here in KC .I am sorry some of you feel like you do... But we are all Superfans of the Chiefs. We in no way want to take away from you ..So I will get of this thread and let you Glott for more time yourself Sorry to take from youre time that you so much want from the other board members.To the ones that know us and help us . Thank You all. I hope to work with all of YOU sometime.
Hey Red don't sweat it. It's just a small minority. you can't please everyone.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:46 PM 10-21-2005
Some of you people need a fiber pill and a 10W30 enema.

Do people dress up at games to get attention?

HELL YEAH! They're fans who try and be in-the-seats cheerleaders that help pump up the crowd.

IT'S FUN.

Now, go back to buying your kids some Halloween costumes.

If the lil' bastards were worth a damn they'd be helping grandma' do the laundry instead of begging for candy. Attention whores...
[Reply]
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up