ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 35
« First < 253132333435
Nzoner's Game Room>***MNF Patriots vs. Bills***
louie aguiar 02:57 PM 12-06-2021
Should be a good one. I wish both teams could lose.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:15 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
Bills players are salty as hell about this loss. That second game is going to be a humdinger.
Bills better get over it and focus on the Bucs. Thetwerent salty enough during the game when they knew the run was coming but still couldn’t stop it!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:19 PM 12-07-2021
Holy shit Bills fans are pissed at their coaching staff. Daboll in particular.
[Reply]
KCJake 02:46 PM 12-07-2021
Pats complete 3 passes and win. If im Buffalo, damn. Feeling real shitty about right now
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:47 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
You guys need to remember it's not abnormal for a number 1 seed to have 4 losses with some questionable throughout the year. We always romanticize past seasons
Nobody in the AFC is finishing with 4 losses. Every team currently with 4 losses will lose at least 1 more, probably 2.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:49 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Nobody in the AFC is finishing with 4 losses. Every team currently with 4 losses will lose at least 1 more, probably 2.
@LAC is the game to circle for us. Win that one and winning out becomes very real.

I think our defense matches up with Cincy really well. They still can’t pass protect and they don’t have much of a threat at TE.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:51 PM 12-07-2021
Feel like Spags will murder Burrow in his sleep the night before the game.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:51 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
@LAC is the game to circle for us. Win that one and winning out becomes very real.

I think our defense matches up with Cincy really well. They still can’t pass protect and they don’t have much of a threat at TE.
I could totally see them losing to the Raiders. It's just been one of those years.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:54 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by tk13:
Yeah but that's even worse because the Bills knew they were running it every time and they couldn't stop it. They obviously aren't going to pass the ball 3 times again but they are definitely good at making teams play their game, rookie QB or not.

I guess time will prove me wrong, but the Ravens and Bills look like a hot mess and the Titans are destroyed by injuries. Patriots clearly look like another level up from those teams right now, and that doesn't even get into the Belichick factor. Chiefs have every bit of talent to beat all of these teams, but in terms of which one actually looks the toughest at this moment I'd say Patriots. Especially given our offensive struggles, Belichick has made a living just playing solid football and taking advantage of mistaken prone teams.
“They knew it was coming and they still couldn’t stop it”

They scored 14 points. The problem wasn’t that their defense couldn’t stop the run, it’s that the conditions made it difficult for Buffalo’s offense to do what they do best.

The Patriots are a running offense with a great pass defense. The Bills are a passing offense with a great pass defense. Neither are particularly great against the run.

Everything about this game and the matchup played into the Pats hands and they barely won.

There’s really just not much to take away from it. The Bills could easily win round 2.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:56 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
There’s really just not much to take away from it. The Bills could easily win round 2.
By 3 TD's even.
[Reply]
arrwheader 02:59 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Holy shit Bills fans are pissed at their coaching staff. Daboll in particular.
They fucking should be. Those clowns just watched a team run it 97% of the time and lost lmao. NE didn't even try to balance they just said fuck you pay us and ran it everytime. Epic, but the bills look like soft bitch ass idiots. I would hate to be a Bills fan today holy shit embarrassing.

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:28 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

The only Cincy game that I've seen this year is the Chargers game, and if their pass defense really looks like it did that day, we'll put up 50 on them.* Chargers receivers were catching passes where no Cincy defender was visible on the screen. It was ridiculous.

* - Assuming we don't have six or more drops.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 35
« First < 253132333435
Up