ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3903 of 3903
« First < 2903340338033853389338993900390139023903
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bearcat 12:29 PM 09-09-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I know there are several others that work at hospitals and such on here.
How are your covid numbers? Is your facility getting scared? Are you all preparing for another sustained surge?
The hospital where I work is having my department prepare as we have seen a steady increase in Covid numbers. Our numbers have gone from 5 or less for a while to where we are staying over 15 to 20; this last week, we have been over 30 daily.
We have redeployed a dozen HEPA air scrubbers. We have also had to go back to all the negative pressure settings in all covid areas.
Nothing major, but have seen communication about monitoring increased numbers.

A relative just had it along with some other shit (they were thinking maybe bacterial pneumonia) and was really close to a vent multiple times, plus Covid delirium, but came out of it fine after a week or so.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:33 PM 09-09-2023
Originally Posted by jdubya:
My son has it now. First two days stuffy head with scratchy throat and fatigue. Last two days on the mend.

Guy I had coffee with 2 days ago just texted me saying he woke up yesterday with severe head ache and a 102.5 temp. Says his wife and daughter are also sick and all tested positive.
Think I had it a little while back and it just lingered for-fucking-ever... initial congestion and one afternoon that I hit a wall, but nothing too bad. But then just a lingering clearing-shit-out cough.

There were also a few days where I'd just do stupid shit, like open the fridge when I was about to put something in the microwave instead... I think there was some 'covid brain' to it, too.
[Reply]
Page 3903 of 3903
« First < 2903340338033853389338993900390139023903
Up