ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 29
« First < 192526272829
Nzoner's Game Room>The Daniel Sorenson appreciation/Virus, go eat a bag of dicks Thread.
TimBone 03:51 PM 01-04-2017
White boy making big plays....Virus, please follow thread title instructions.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:01 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by trndobrd:
If not the Ring of Honor, he have a permanent invite to bang the drum with that clip as pregame hype video.
I'm down for this.

As our Chiefs trivia of the day, Dan Sorensen is fifth all time for the Chiefs in interceptions returned for touchdowns, with four. He trails only Bobby Bell, Eric Berry, Emmitt Thomas, and Jim Kearney. (He's tied with Lloyd Burruss and Derrick Johnson.)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:07 PM 04-13-2024
I saw this bumped and thought we were resigning them.

I was torn.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:10 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
100 million Japanese can't be wrong.

Other than the World War II attack, of course.

Well, that, and making ice cream out of rattlesnakes.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:33 PM 04-13-2024
Daniel Sorenson did an awesome job here as a Chief! Enjoyed what he did here but, it was just time to move on. Thank you Daniel for what you accomplished with the Chiefs :-)

Now he is with Chiefsification of the New Orleans Saints. Say hello to K Pass, Ty Math, Khalen Saunders and Willie Gay from US. :-)
[Reply]
Stryker 08:35 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Well, that, and making ice cream out of rattlesnakes.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:08 AM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Yeah there are dudes who roll their eyes at Sorensen (lulz he’s slow and white and can’t cover and white and other things.”)

Show me one time that he made a ‘business decision’ in any game, ever (a la Honey Badger). MF’er arrived to the ball carrier with hate in his heart and picked off Rivers (and Herbert) more than once to seal a victory. I’m not even counting his performances during the playoffs.

Thanks for playing hard and being there when it mattered, Dan.

P.S. It always mattered.
Am I mistaken, or didn’t he really hit Henry hard in the thigh in that playoff game, and basically limited what Henry could do the rest of the game?
[Reply]
Rausch 06:12 AM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Daniel Sorenson did an awesome job here as a Chief! Enjoyed what he did here but, it was just time to move on. Thank you Daniel for what you accomplished with the Chiefs :-)
He was a baller on special teams and a liability in coverage. You took the good with the bad. He helped to spark one of the more amazing comebacks in playoff history and for that he'll be immortal...
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:01 AM 04-14-2024
Bring him in for a look
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:20 AM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Am I mistaken, or didn’t he really hit Henry hard in the thigh in that playoff game, and basically limited what Henry could do the rest of the game?
Pennell ended Henry I think
[Reply]
rocknrolla 12:05 PM 04-14-2024
Watching those highlights, I'm torn. Love some dirty Dan, but fucks up a lot of shit.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04-14-2024, 07:51 PM
This message has been deleted by Pitt Gorilla.
Pasta Little Brioni 08:48 PM 04-14-2024
You can't say someone shits on everything when they stick up for Dirty fucking Dan :-)
[Reply]
Page 29 of 29
« First < 192526272829
Up