ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Skyy Moore
Titty Meat 07:52 PM 03-23-2022
The #Chiefs, I’m told, are highly intrigued by Skyy Moore, the Western Michigan standout who had a tremendous combine performance.

Personally not impressed by him at all
[Reply]
milkshock 12:59 AM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by La0laEsMia:
To me, it seems like the Chiefs didn't want Pickens or Moore. If they did, they would have taken them at 50.

I think so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:45 AM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Tolbert every single time.

What an imbecile you are.

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:53 AM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
What an imbecile you are.

I love retards like you.

You have zero opinion on any players leading up to the draft and then afterwards you call out people for having opinions.

The only thing you bring to this board is gifs that you respond with and random ass YouTube videos you link with no context.

Feel free to actually give an opinion from time to time instead of the dumb shit you’ve been posting.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:56 AM 05-01-2022
I love reeruns like you.

You have zero opinion on any players leading up to the draft and then afterwards you call out people for having opinions.

The only thing you bring to this board is gifs that you respond with and random ass YouTube videos you link with no context.

Feel free to actually give an opinion from time to time instead of the dumb shit you’ve been posting.
:-)

Even as somebody that has been arguing in favor of Moore, we’re all entitled to our opinions on prospects, and it’s really easy to only ever operate in hindsight where you can never be wrong about anything.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:54 PM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Even as somebody that has been arguing in favor of Moore, we’re all entitled to our opinions on prospects, and it’s really easy to only ever operate in hindsight where you can never be wrong about anything.
I can admit when I’m wrong. And I’ve also said that I didn’t want Moore but I understood why they took him and why they liked him.

But fuck this douche for bringing up that I wanted Tolbert like it was some knock against me. Tolbert went not to far after Moore and at least everyone in here stands by their opinions.

I value KcBubb’s opinions more than this fucking retard. At least Bubb was in here before the draft laying out why he liked some prospects more.
[Reply]
kccrow 02:32 PM 05-01-2022
I can admit when I’m wrong. And I’ve also said that I didn’t want Moore but I understood why they took him and why they liked him.

But fuck this douche for bringing up that I wanted Tolbert like it was some knock against me. Tolbert went not to far after Moore and at least everyone in here stands by their opinions.

I value KcBubb’s opinions more than this fucking reerun. At least Bubb was in here before the draft laying out why he liked some prospects more.
Yep, 100%.

We all end up wrong about some, right about some. It's bullshit for someone to come in and mock anyone when he doesn't put his thoughts and predictions out there.

Hell, I thought for sure Veach was going to trade way the fuck up for a top-10 edge talent. I also thought there was no way in hell Johnson and Karlaftis would be around near our picks. I thought no way he'd take a smashmouth LB like Chenal even as good as he is. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. LOL. I'm happy as shit I was wrong.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:33 PM 05-01-2022
Following this sub the few months leading up to the draft definitely makes the draft more fun. Going to be nuts being at the actual draft next year!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:56 PM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by milkshock:
lol the negativity dripping off this thread, compared to what people are saying about him now
Hoping for the best, that's all I got.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 03:51 PM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
I mostly agree as well. The WRs I would love the Chiefs to draft.

Jameson Williams
Treylon Burks
George Pickens
Christian Watson
Pierce

I dont care where any of these guys were drafted, I want one or even two!

Only because DJ has pounded the table so hard, Id be ok with Austin somewhere as well.

Id take any of the top guys except:

Drake London - NO
Metchie = NO
Dotson = NO
Moore = NO
Yeah, I was definitely wrong! LOL

I thought we were done with short WRs which I was all for. I took Moore off my list very early and didnt really look at him much.

I can see what the Chiefs liked about him, he is quick and sudden. Seems to get open quickly and often. Great hands and has good long speed too. Not Tyreek long speed but very comparable on everything else.

Tracking the deep balls. He offers a lot of what Tyreek did for us and is more polished right now than Tyreek was coming out.

Saw a comparison to AB, thats pretty damn good!

Bottom line, the Chiefs passed on some of the guys I wanted to take Moore and thats good enough for me!

Also, James Jones thought he was the best WR in this class. A few guys on NFLN said he is a #1 WR.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:14 PM 05-01-2022
The most important things in the NFL are always going to be can he stay healthy, can he get open, and can he reliably catch the football. Moore checks those boxes better than most WRs in the class. The other guys that did that went in the top 16. I'm pretty stoked about Moore, honestly.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:52 AM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Also, James Jones thought he was the best WR in this class. A few guys on NFLN said he is a #1 WR.

13th WR off the board (not the same 12 ahead of him that I had, but exactly where I had him nonetheless).

No - he's not the best WR in this class. And the odds of him being a 1 are EXTREMELY long.

He'll probably be a fine player. But this fits with the floor over ceiling, immediate production over long-term potential theme of this draft.

Athletically he profiles to De'Anthony Thomas. And nobody will want to acknowledge that fact and will still insist on trying to compare him to Tyreek Hill for some reason. But in reality, he's a slightly more experienced, slightly more polished version of De'Anthony Thomas.

{shrug} Still don't get it.
[Reply]
O.city 08:09 AM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
13th WR off the board (not the same 12 ahead of him that I had, but exactly where I had him nonetheless).

No - he's not the best WR in this class. And the odds of him being a 1 are EXTREMELY long.

He'll probably be a fine player. But this fits with the floor over ceiling, immediate production over long-term potential theme of this draft.

Athletically he profiles to De'Anthony Thomas. And nobody will want to acknowledge that fact and will still insist on trying to compare him to Tyreek Hill for some reason. But in reality, he's a slightly more experienced, slightly more polished version of De'Anthony Thomas.

This is where some of the old school anti analytic stuff for me comes in. There's more to this than "athletic profile". I understand you get into outliers at that point and guys have to meet a certain baseline, but we had this with Bolton last year.

Athletically testing wise, he's not what you would think there.

Is there a chance Moore is that at WR?
[Reply]
RunKC 08:09 AM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Wow dude. I don’t see why you don’t like him. And I’m not homering out bc he’s on our team. You know I’ve liked this guy for about 6 weeks.

I’d compare his athletic profile to Albert Wilson. He’s not as good laterally but he’s much better straight line with explosiveness.

I’m so sick and tired of us drafting these athletes that can’t play football. I’m tired of seeing Albert Wilson drop a lot of passes he should catch, I’m tired of watching Chris Conley and Byron Pringle struggle to beat DB’s bc they can’t sell routes and I’m definitely tired of Mecole Hardman not being about to run routes, make tough catches or win 1v1.

I’ve been begging this team to get a pure route runner who can catch. Begging! Bc if we’ve learned anything it’s that this teams athleticism means dick. Tyreek and Kelce are good bc they are elite athletes and do the little things like running routes/catching the ball well.

This kid has enormous hands which showed 3 drops on 125 targets. He’s got well above average speed at 4.41. His 10 yard is absolutely insane at 1.46 and he has long arms.

Guys. This team needs a Hunter Renfrow or Cooper Kupp badly. Renfrow had 1k yards and 9 TD’s last year with Carr ina year that Waller missed time, Agholor was gone and Ruggs got kicked off the team.

This kid can give us that. He’s a lot better than Renfrow but not at Cupp’s level. I’d say he’s somewhere in between the two.

And at 54 that’s some damn good value
[Reply]
O.city 08:12 AM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Wow dude. I don’t see why you don’t like him. And I’m not homering out bc he’s on our team. You know I’ve liked this guy for about 6 weeks.

I’d compare his athletic profile to Albert Wilson. He’s not as good laterally but he’s much better straight line with explosiveness.

I’m so sick and tired of us drafting these athletes that can’t play football. I’m tired of seeing Albert Wilson drop a lot of passes he should catch, I’m tired of watching Chris Conley and Byron Pringle struggle to beat DB’s bc they can’t sell routes and I’m definitely tired of Mecole Hardman not being about to run routes, make tough catches or win 1v1.

I’ve been begging this team to get a pure route runner who can catch. Begging! Bc if we’ve learned anything it’s that this teams athleticism means dick. Tyreek and Kelce are good bc they are elite athletes and do the little things like running routes/catching the ball well.

This kid has enormous hands which showed 3 drops on 125 targets. He’s got well above average speed at 4.41. His 10 yard is absolutely insane at 1.46 and he has long arms.

Guys. This team needs a Hunter Renfrow or Cooper Kupp badly. Renfrow had 1k yards and 9 TD’s last year with Carr ina year that Waller missed time, Agholor was gone and Ruggs got kicked off the team.

This kid can give us that. He’s a lot better than Renfrow but not at Cupp’s level. I’d say he’s somewhere in between the two.

And at 54 that’s some damn good value
The issue theoretically is, you have to meet a certain baseline level of athleticism. Hill and Kelce are what they are because of the littel things, but they're also elite athletes which gives them something to fall back on.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:29 AM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
The issue theoretically is, you have to meet a certain baseline level of athleticism. Hill and Kelce are what they are because of the littel things, but they're also elite athletes which gives them something to fall back on.
You’re right but he has excellent athleticism.

4.41 is pretty damn fast. It’s not blazing but it’s fast. His 10 yard and 20 yard times are faster than Garrett Wilson, the top WR most analysts had on their board.

This team tried to get Emmanuel Sanders back then and his 40 time was the exact same 4.41. His 10 yard was amazing but actually slightly slower than Moore’s.

For reference, DK Metcalf had a 1.45 10 yard split which was the best since they logged the combine. Skyy Moore’s was 1.46.

There’s a reason this kid is really good against press. He’s sudden and his acceleration is elite. Tyreek Hill is explosive as hell. His 10 yard time was 1.50, slower than this kids.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up