ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Skyy Moore
Titty Meat 07:52 PM 03-23-2022
The #Chiefs, I’m told, are highly intrigued by Skyy Moore, the Western Michigan standout who had a tremendous combine performance.

Personally not impressed by him at all
[Reply]
kcbubb 07:44 PM 03-27-2022
Probably a little better than Pringle?
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:02 PM 03-29-2022
Fwiw, Bucky brooks has us taking Moore with pick 29. That seemed a round early to me.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:04 PM 03-29-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Fwiw, Bucky brooks has us taking Moore with pick 29. That seemed a round early to me.
Nah, he’s likely gone before pick 50 IMO.

Maybe a little early, but if they won’t be there at your next pick, it’s not a reach.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:10 PM 03-29-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Maybe a little early, but if they won’t be there at your next pick, it’s not a reach.
he's like...the same guy as Dotson. So I don't get it here either.

I fully admit I am but a humble armchair youtube scout, and I am not a genius prognosticator but if you're gonna take a small school wideout on the chance they can make the jump, wouldn't you take the kid that's 6'4", 215, and runs a 4.3?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:14 PM 03-29-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
he's like...the same guy as Dotson. So I don't get it here either.

I fully admit I am but a humble armchair youtube scout, and I am not a genius prognosticator but if you're gonna take a small school wideout on the chance they can make the jump, wouldn't you take the kid that's 6'4", 215, and runs a 4.3?
I’d prefer Watson, but Moore is a good prospect in his own right.

I think he’s more comparable to Olave than Dotson.

Great route runner, fast, and elusive after the catch (led FBS with 26 tackles last year for a WR).

I think a lot of these WRs are all very close in terms of grades, it’s just a matter of what flavor of ice cream the Chiefs are looking for.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:16 PM 03-29-2022
I’d prefer Watson, but Moore is a good prospect in his own right.

I think he’s more comparable to Olave than Dotson.

Great route runner, fast, and elusive after the catch (led FBS with 26 tackles last year for a WR).

I think a lot of these WRs are all very close in terms of grades, it’s just a matter of what flavor of ice cream the Chiefs are looking for.
Let's just take two DL and two WR's in the first two rounds and call it good.
[Reply]
kcbubb 10:02 PM 03-29-2022
If you’re draft two wrs, why not just use that 2nd pick and move up and get a great wr? Sign a cheap free agent if want another guy. Would you rather have two good wrs or one great one?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:59 PM 03-29-2022

The boner I'm starting to get for Ojabo is real. Like I'm thinking I would come up off 1 of the firsts and a 3rd if we had to move up a little bit to get him
[Reply]
JPH83 02:07 AM 03-30-2022
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
If you’re draft two wrs, why not just use that 2nd pick and move up and get a great wr? Sign a cheap free agent if want another guy. Would you rather have two good wrs or one great one?
This is kinda my feeling. I know a lot of guys here are pretty averse to that but I'd be fine with us going up to get Williams. I get the reluctance, there's a lot of picks we could use to really add depth, and one of these Moore, Watson, Dotson types is going to be great without having to go up. It just feels like much more of a lottery.

My, slight, preference is probably to trade up and give Mahomes as many elite playmakers as possible. But I'd be OK with Moore at 30 I think - it's too early and I'd prefer him at 50, but it's not a massive reach imo.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:50 AM 03-30-2022

Honestly? I think I'd rather have two good ones.

We've seen teams scheme to take away one.

You can't scheme to take away two PLUS Kelce.
[Reply]
Toad 11:39 AM 03-30-2022
Hypothetically, if small school guys Watson and Moore are there at 50, hands down for me it’s Watson. Moore is fast straight-line (4.41) but his issue is his 3 cone, shuttle and height were all “very poor”.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:41 AM 03-30-2022
All of the WR's have question marks in this draft. There's no Chase in this draft.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:18 PM 03-30-2022
I think Skyy could end up the best WR in this draft class and a sleeper pick at 29/30.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:20 PM 03-30-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
The boner I'm starting to get for Ojabo is real. Like I'm thinking I would come up off 1 of the firsts and a 3rd if we had to move up a little bit to get him
I would be happy with it if we used next years 3rd to move up, but I wouldn’t be very mad if we used this years. He’s going to be a total stud in a Spags defense with this coaching once he heals if he’s able to keep his same “get off” and closing ability.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Up