Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:40 PM 02-09-2022
From what you all are saying, BPA comes to mind. IF there is a chance to get Allen Robinson, THEN go BPA on the defensive side all the way. I do not know enough of the RB class but we NEED a bruising RB. A north and south runner to get it done in the red zone. So tired of us NOT getting it done there. We shall see what happens but this will become a chess game for Veach to see what he can do. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:33 PM 02-09-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Bump

Added Trent McDuffie, CB, Washington.

Wasn’t sure if he was a fit, but the more I see, the more I think he’s a fit on any defense. He’s as safe as it gets at 30, and would be a great pick if he’s there.
I like McDuffie alot too but he's probably going mid-teens no?
[Reply]
staylor26 05:36 PM 02-10-2022
Ok guys, added Ebiketie, went back and watched a couple more games of his, so I feel comfortable putting him on the list despite not quite being a 1st rounder for me personally yet.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:37 PM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I like McDuffie alot too but he's probably going mid-teens no?
Most have him anywhere from the mid 20s to the 2nd round.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:12 AM 02-11-2022
for me, it's Jermaine Johnson or Cam Thomas. Measureables AND production.
[Reply]
O.city 11:21 AM 02-12-2022
Jermaine Johnson would be my pick there as well. They’ve gotta attack the dl with some young talent this year
[Reply]
BWillie 01:08 PM 02-12-2022
WR or S
[Reply]
staylor26 01:27 PM 02-12-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
WR or S
Yea let’s draft a position (need) over a player!
[Reply]
JPH83 04:15 PM 02-14-2022
I like Ebiketie too. Can't see any chance Karlaftis falls anywhere near us, especially after he tests. Probably also unlikely but Burks...maybe falls there?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:34 PM 02-14-2022
Working through some more offseason exercises and thinking about it some more, I don't think there's a LB I take at 30. If that's my best bet or highest guy on the board by a long shot at 30, I'm trying to trade back.
[Reply]
JPH83 04:44 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Working through some more offseason exercises and thinking about it some more, I don't think there's a LB I take at 30. If that's my best bet or highest guy on the board by a long shot at 30, I'm trying to trade back.
Think I agree
[Reply]
staylor26 04:54 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
If trading back is an option, absolutely.

But if Dean or Lloyd are BPA, and I can’t trade down, then I’m taking them.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:48 AM 02-15-2022
Starting to see mocks that have us taking a CB in round 1, specifically Kair Elam.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:42 AM 02-15-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Starting to see mocks that have us taking a CB in round 1, specifically Kair Elam.
I'm down with that.

I don't know where Kyler Gordon's stock ends up, but if it's in the right range I could get on board with that.

It would be weird to see Veach spend high draft assets on a CB, though. Kind of a "see it when I believe it" situation, to quote a guy we all know.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:15 AM 02-15-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Jermaine Johnson, the more I watch and read, seems like a pretty solid perfect fit here. What am I missing on why he's gonna be around that late?
Deep class at Edge.

It's really a numbers game. If you think someone like Johnson goes early, then maybe Karlaftis slides. Or Ojabo, Sanders, Walker, etc...

I think there are arguably 12 edge defenders in this draft who could get legit 1st round grades. I just can't see a scenario where nearly 1/2 the picks taken ahead of us are defensive ends.

That's why I just keep focusing on the position. There's just soooo much depth there that I'd be floored if there's not a guy who I think should be a 1st round player available to us at the end of the round.

It's very possibly the best overall edge class I've ever seen even without a real Myles Garrett sort of prospect at the top of the class.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 36
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up