Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:15 AM 02-07-2022
I’m actually looking DE and S in the first two rounds with a WR in the 3rd like Watson or Pierce.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:15 AM 02-07-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m actually looking DE and S in the first two rounds with a WR in the 3rd like Watson or Pierce.
Yep, that's where I'm at too.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:16 AM 02-07-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The reason I have a hard time with S that early is because i feel pretty confident that Veach will get one of the many options in free agency this year.

Then again, it’s entirely possible that they do both after what happened with Sorenson this year.

But I still think CB is more likely than S early.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:19 AM 02-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The reason I have a hard time with S that early is because i feel pretty confident that Veach will get one of the many options in free agency this year.

Then again, it’s entirely possible that they do both after what happened with Sorenson this year.

CB is a definite possibility. I'm not really targeting a safety there, I'm targeting Brisker specifically. He's essentially Tyrann only bigger and faster.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:19 AM 02-07-2022

The S room needs as much of an overhaul as the defensive line.

Thornhill is really our only safety worth a shit. We need to replace Mathieu (unless they bring him back), Sorensen and we still need a 4th. You can for sure sign a top one in FA but I’m still drafting one decently high because Spags likes his three safety looks and Thornhill isn’t a lock to be here after his contract is up.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:19 AM 02-07-2022
How would you guys feel about Devonte Wyatt in the 1st?

He can be your run stuffer next to Jones and has a lot of upside as a pass rusher.

What we thought we were getting with Reed.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:20 AM 02-07-2022
Jameson Williams, Alabama where do we possibly draft this guy at now that he blew out his ACL a month ago?
Don't know that we need another WR that is going to not play in his first year with the team.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:21 AM 02-07-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Jameson Williams, Alabama where do we possibly draft this guy at now that he blew out his ACL a month ago?
Don't know that we need another WR that is going to not play in his first year with the team.
The answer to your question is "we don't draft him". You answered the "why" in your last sentence. :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 11:21 AM 02-07-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
CB is a definite possibility. I'm not really targeting a safety there, I'm targeting Brisker specifically. He's essentially Tyrann only bigger and faster.
I think Hill can play the Tyrann role as well, which is why I think they both should be on our radar even if I don’t think we actually go that direction.

It would make sense and I certainly wouldn’t be against it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:21 AM 02-07-2022
How would you guys feel about Devonte Wyatt in the 1st?

He can be your run stuffer next to Jones and has a lot of upside as a pass rusher.

What we thought we were getting with Reed.
We could use another DT. We need warm bodies up front as well as bonafide starters.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:22 AM 02-07-2022
I think Hill can play the Tyrann role as well, which is why I think they both should be on our radar even if I don’t think we actually go that direction.

It would make sense and I certainly wouldn’t be against it.
I don't like Hill nearly as much as Brisker but he's definitely someone that could come in and play right away.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:23 AM 02-07-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I probably wouldn’t go in that direction, but I could certainly see him being the pick at 30.

It all depends on the medicals, and we as fans don’t get those.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:23 AM 02-07-2022
I don't like Hill nearly as much as Brisker but he's definitely someone that could come in and play right away.
I prefer Brisker as well, but there’s really no consensus. Seems like it’s 50/50.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:24 AM 02-07-2022
We could use another DT. We need warm bodies up front as well as bonafide starters.
DT is that out of nowhere pick in the first round that would make sense.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:27 AM 02-07-2022
I love the idea of getting Devonte Wyatt in the 1st and Myjai Sanders in the 2nd.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 36
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up