ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 40
« First < 263233343536 37383940 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I can't believe this team passed on Derek Carr
RunKC 10:13 AM 12-08-2014
It's Raiders week and I really don't care about them that much. I hate their fans. I hate their stadium. I hate everything about them. But I'm jealous. I'm jealous of the Raiders for the second time in my entire life. The first was with Rich Gannon, who we threw away. We know the story and what they went on to do.

But this week I'm jealous of them for the second time in my life.
I can't believe that John Dorsey passed on a QB that reminds me a lot of what makes Aaron Rodgers good. Great arm. Great leadership. Great feet. Just needs coaching.

I'm looking back at the Senior Bowl last year and am seeing the following statements about this young man:

"Derek carr's velocity, especially in the gusty wind, was once again impressive. When it comes to arm strength, he really has no competition."

"Carr looked very athletic in an escape drill showcasing his impression footwork."

I saw tweets like this that made me appreciate him

@nfldraftscout: Derek Carr won me over at the Senior Bowl...where he stayed after practice every day to get extra reps with new WRs.

@ryanlownes: @JimmyKempski Ran routes for Derek Carr after practice every day at the Senior Bowl. No shortage of work ethic or competitiveness.

And then I remember us this tweet on the day of the draft:

@KanCityChiefFan: Mort: Kansas City Chiefs are a sleeper QB team in 2014 NFL Draft - Arrowhead Pride (blog) http://t.co/Pn0XVl203s

I thought this regime would be different. I really did. I didn't mind Alex as a stop gap while we developed a guy like GB did with Rodgers, but it's always the same with this franchise.

Now we have to watch the team we all hate with a good looking QB of the future that we should have drafted.
Such is life as a Chiefs fan..
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:53 PM 11-03-2016
gotta dig a little deeper on the issues. salary cap. the raiders can afford a lot of attention whereas the chiefs are just barely treading water year to year now. as long as dorsey can manage the cap it will be an interesting next four years in the afc west. expecially if they get a new stadium.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:00 PM 11-03-2016
Originally Posted by OctoberFart:
Chiefs are fools gold and you know it. You know the Raiders future is a lot brighter even though you wouldn't admit it. You will just go to your excuses of made up BS. Probably luck, refs and rigged league like all vagina fart fans seem to go to.
There's a little merit to your words, but Del Taco the HC sux, brah.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:44 AM 11-04-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
You will celebrate with us all some day. Sooner than you think.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:58 AM 11-04-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You will celebrate with us all some day. Sooner than you think.
I'll be celebrating with you this Sunday win or lose, Chiefs football is actually watchable now!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:01 AM 11-04-2016
I'll be celebrating with you this Sunday win or lose, Chiefs football is actually watchable now!
Atta boy!

Somewhere a loud popping of skin on skin occurs as blackbo uncles an angry Sandys butt cheeks.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:56 AM 11-04-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Atta boy!

Somewhere a loud popping of skin on skin occurs as blackbo uncles an angry Sandys butt cheeks.
yeeesh.. sure sounds like you were having some drunken, nasty, homo-erotic fantasy there, lol.. best of luck with all of that.
[Reply]
OctoberFart 12:16 PM 11-04-2016
Hey he has nice hair though and a loud mouth. The players love him except when he brings an axe to the locker room or animal killing videos.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 04:12 PM 11-04-2016
Hey he has nice hair though and a loud mouth. The players love him except when he brings an axe to the locker room or animal killing videos.
He's a Raider through and through. Say what you want about his previous time in Jacksonville (I think he did good with the tools he had, not Tom Coughlin good, but better than those who came after him).

I think JDR is serious about bringing Oakland back to their glory days. And, I hope he fails miserably. So, there.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:16 PM 11-04-2016
:-)
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 11:21 AM 11-06-2016
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ek-carr-season

Carr's new contract is going to cripple their payroll. If they don't do a better job developing players out of the draft this is going to turn into a Matt Stafford situation pretty quickly.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:33 AM 11-06-2016
I'll admit I wasn't a fan at all.

Nothing he did made me believe he was a franchise QB.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:42 PM 12-09-2022
:-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:44 PM 12-09-2022
Chiefs are fools gold and you know it. You know the Raiders future is a lot brighter even though you wouldn't admit it. You will just go to your excuses of made up BS. Probably luck, refs and rigged league like all vagina fart fans seem to go to.
This aged well.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:23 PM 12-09-2022
Some great takes in this here thread, would read again if it ever gets bumped.
[Reply]
Spott 01:33 PM 12-09-2022
Whenever I see a thread like this bumped, I just hope that I didn’t post in it.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 40
« First < 263233343536 37383940 >
Up