ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 40
« First < 253132333435 36373839 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I can't believe this team passed on Derek Carr
RunKC 10:13 AM 12-08-2014
It's Raiders week and I really don't care about them that much. I hate their fans. I hate their stadium. I hate everything about them. But I'm jealous. I'm jealous of the Raiders for the second time in my entire life. The first was with Rich Gannon, who we threw away. We know the story and what they went on to do.

But this week I'm jealous of them for the second time in my life.
I can't believe that John Dorsey passed on a QB that reminds me a lot of what makes Aaron Rodgers good. Great arm. Great leadership. Great feet. Just needs coaching.

I'm looking back at the Senior Bowl last year and am seeing the following statements about this young man:

"Derek carr's velocity, especially in the gusty wind, was once again impressive. When it comes to arm strength, he really has no competition."

"Carr looked very athletic in an escape drill showcasing his impression footwork."

I saw tweets like this that made me appreciate him

@nfldraftscout: Derek Carr won me over at the Senior Bowl...where he stayed after practice every day to get extra reps with new WRs.

@ryanlownes: @JimmyKempski Ran routes for Derek Carr after practice every day at the Senior Bowl. No shortage of work ethic or competitiveness.

And then I remember us this tweet on the day of the draft:

@KanCityChiefFan: Mort: Kansas City Chiefs are a sleeper QB team in 2014 NFL Draft - Arrowhead Pride (blog) http://t.co/Pn0XVl203s

I thought this regime would be different. I really did. I didn't mind Alex as a stop gap while we developed a guy like GB did with Rodgers, but it's always the same with this franchise.

Now we have to watch the team we all hate with a good looking QB of the future that we should have drafted.
Such is life as a Chiefs fan..
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:44 AM 11-02-2016
Media speaking with Nick Foles today according to 810... :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:47 AM 11-02-2016
Originally Posted by ASS11:
Media speaking with Nick Foles today according to 810... :-)
Pup tent activated
[Reply]
OctoberFart 06:17 PM 11-02-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
He's good against shit teams and defenses
Your excuses are pathetic. He is a young QB who has got better every year. You guys are hamstrung by garbage QB's and have wasted many good defenders and RB's over the years because is it. Keep thinking retreads like Foles will get you somewhere.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:29 PM 11-02-2016
Originally Posted by OctoberFart:
Your excuses are pathetic. He is a young QB who has got better every year. You guys are hamstrung by garbage QB's and have wasted many good defenders and RB's over the years because is it. Keep thinking retreads like Foles will get you somewhere.
Carr really does seem to be coming on very well. What happens when he gets hurt ?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:48 PM 11-02-2016
Love it or hate it, Carr is getting better each season. And look at the shit he had to start out with as a rookie!

I don't see Carr retreating in some fucking shell.

Just sayin'.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:02 PM 11-02-2016
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Carr had more yards today than any QB in the History of the Chiefs Franchise
HAHA BANT
[Reply]
OctoberFart 08:29 PM 11-02-2016
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
Carr really does seem to be coming on very well. What happens when he gets hurt ?
Team would be screwed just like any team if the starting QB got hurt.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 08:41 PM 11-02-2016
Patriots? Broncos? Chiefs? San fran?
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:20 AM 11-03-2016
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
We know about playoff win from last season. You haven't even sniffed the playoffs in like 15 years.
but they've been to more superbowls in that same span, than the chiefs :-)
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:20 AM 11-03-2016
except for the chiefs :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:43 AM 11-03-2016
Not true. He's no franchise guy but that's a four win team w out him just like Denver if they lost Von. Chiefs lost versions of both and are fine.
[Reply]
OctoberFart 08:49 AM 11-03-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Not true. He's no franchise guy but that's a four win team w out him just like Denver if they lost Von. Chiefs lost versions of both and are fine.
Chiefs are fools gold and you know it. You know the Raiders future is a lot brighter even though you wouldn't admit it. You will just go to your excuses of made up BS. Probably luck, refs and rigged league like all vagina fart fans seem to go to.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:58 AM 11-03-2016
Chiefs are fools gold and you know it. You know the Raiders future is a lot brighter even though you wouldn't admit it. You will just go to your excuses of made up BS. Probably luck, refs and rigged league like all vagina fart fans seem to go to.
Denver was a fraud. I can admit when a rival wins a legit title...hence the respect for the Cubs as a Cardinal fan. True champions get respect. Faid have potential to be that legit team.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 03:28 PM 11-03-2016
What future? Carr and Cooper aren't as daunting as you want us to believe and Crabtree is a scrub against any good defense. His repaired achilles restricts him and he is getting old.

For such an expensive o line the run game is pretty lame
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:32 PM 11-03-2016
I've yet to post in this thread, so I figured its about time

**** Carr, his team, AND his loser brother... he hates to stand in and deliver under pressure, and he hasnt led his team to jack. freaking. squat.

There, I feel better now
[Reply]
Page 35 of 40
« First < 253132333435 36373839 > Last »
Up