ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 617
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120520 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Frazod 09:26 PM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I'm not trying to be a dick...you have one of the highest post counts on the planet and I can't remember having a football discussion with you.
What's there to really talk about? This team has largely sucked shit since you joined the board. Bitching about them all day long is depressing. Hell, just thinking about them is depressing. A 2-14 team that with the No. 1 pick.... took a fucking offensive lineman. I prefer to fill my free time with things that don't make me want to slit my wrists.

So if you mainly post about Chiefs stuff, especially in the off season, and other than that are one of Pootie's little playmates, then no, we probably won't have much contact.
Frazod 09:27 PM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Fridge
Both, actually.
DaFace 09:29 PM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Is it just me or has there been an inordinate amount of threads and posts pertaining to one's CP "status" lately?
What can be more important in life than what a bunch of people you've (mostly) never met think about you based on a medium that lets you convey maybe 1/10th of your personality?
BossChief 09:34 PM 05-20-2013
Can I get the short version of why you shot your fridge?

Or a link to the thread?
Omaha 09:34 PM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
What can be more important in life than what a bunch of people you've (mostly) never met think about you based on a medium that lets you convey maybe 1/10th of your personality?
This shit is important!
loochy 09:41 PM 05-20-2013
welp i guess i need to get in on this

IN
patteeu 09:50 PM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Never done that. I actually almost never participate in those anymore because, like, everybody in my family is hardcore into the Chiefs and gameday is a social holiday in our eyes.

About 20% of the time, I'm having to DVR it because the lady asks me to do crap during gameday.
And by lady, of course, you mean mom, right? :-)
Fairplay 09:53 PM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
And by lady, of course, you mean mom, right? :-)

Like clean your room, take out the trash, turn off that shit channel MSNBC etc.
AussieChiefsFan 09:55 PM 05-20-2013
This should be good :-)
ChiefsCountry 10:01 PM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by BossChief:
It's strange. I post quite regularly and have a good read on most high volume posters here, but I can't say I know a thing about Frazod. I typically stick to football discussions on here, though. With that many posts, I find that odd that I can't recall reading many of his posts.
You don't venture into Mizzou football or Cardinal threads do you?

He hates Chase Daniel but loves Blaine Gabbert, Gary Pinkel, Tony LaRussa and Matt Holliday. :-)
Frazod 10:05 PM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
You don't venture into Mizzou football or Cardinal threads do you?

He hates Chase Daniel but loves Blaine Gabbert, Gary Pinkel, Tony LaRussa and Matt Holliday. :-)

ChiefsCountry 10:06 PM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
:-)

I figured that would get you going. :-)
ChiefsCountry 10:15 PM 05-20-2013
The ironic thing after looking at this thread is Hootie's life really isn't much different from mine*. Which means alot of you fuckers are in the same boat. I still drink too much, screw college chicks, post way too much on this damn site, I guess it just shows the difference in posting styles changes people's opinions on a person.

*Disclaimer I have never pissed on a chick or a roommate. :-)
Nzoner 10:39 PM 05-20-2013
What's there to really talk about? This team has largely sucked shit since you joined the board. Bitching about them all day long is depressing. Hell, just thinking about them is depressing. A 2-14 team that with the No. 1 pick.... took a ****ing offensive lineman. I prefer to fill my free time with things that don't make me want to slit my wrists.

So if you mainly post about Chiefs stuff, especially in the off season, and other than that are one of Pootie's little playmates, then no, we probably won't have much contact.
That's our Frazod :-)
In58men 10:51 PM 05-20-2013
What's there to really talk about? This team has largely sucked shit since you joined the board. Bitching about them all day long is depressing. Hell, just thinking about them is depressing. A 2-14 team that with the No. 1 pick.... took a ****ing offensive lineman. I prefer to fill my free time with things that don't make me want to slit my wrists.

Go on an getcha some
Page 20 of 617
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120520 > Last »
Up