ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 335
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Sorter 10:03 PM 04-17-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
?
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
raybec 4 04:19 AM 04-18-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Spoiler!
That would be the best, most believable outcome.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sorter 12:22 PM 04-19-2016

[Reply]
Brando 03:56 PM 04-19-2016
Who is touching Jon Snow's face?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sorter 04:01 PM 04-19-2016
Originally Posted by Brando:
Who is touching Jon Snow's face?

Spoiler!
Watchers on the Wall thinks it is Dolorous Edd.
[Reply]
RustShack 04:47 PM 04-19-2016
Snow is Azor Ahai.
[Reply]
RustShack 08:25 PM 04-19-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Was that in response to me? All I was trying to point out that according to people that are far more nerdy about this than I am, Targaryians can die by fire.
Targaryens can, but not dragons. Dany and her brother are both Targaryens, but he wasn't a dragon like she is.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:36 PM 04-19-2016
Is this thread safe for non book readers at this point?
[Reply]
RustShack 08:43 PM 04-19-2016
If Snow is one of the three Dragon riders, he will be back.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 08:53 PM 04-19-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
If Snow is one of the three Dragon riders, he will be back.
Would it be possible for him to be one of the three final dragon riders and not be back?
[Reply]
RustShack 08:56 PM 04-19-2016
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
Would it be possible for him to be one of the three final dragon riders and not be back?
Well it's already a fact that he's back.
[Reply]
Hawk 07:01 AM 04-20-2016
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Is this thread safe for non book readers at this point?
Mostly. There are still a few things covered in the books and discussed in here that have not been covered on the show but look like they may be (or are rumored to be) covered in the coming season.

However, I'm not sure any of them are huge spoilers except R+L=J, which would be a huge spoiler if you don't know what that is already, though it is still an unproven theory at this point, and I think even most non-readers already know about that one by now.

LSH is another big one, though it is not that likely to happen on the show, and most non-readers also know about it by now.

Iron Island / Greyjoy stuff from the books will for sure be covered this season based on the trailers, but none of that is as big a spoiler as the two I mentioned above.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:54 AM 04-20-2016
Originally Posted by Hawk:
Mostly. There are still a few things covered in the books and discussed in here that have not been covered on the show but look like they may be (or are rumored to be) covered in the coming season.

However, I'm not sure any of them are huge spoilers except R+L=J, which would be a huge spoiler if you don't know what that is already, though it is still an unproven theory at this point, and I think even most non-readers already know about that one by now.

LSH is another big one, though it is not that likely to happen on the show, and most non-readers also know about it by now.

Iron Island / Greyjoy stuff from the books will for sure be covered this season based on the trailers, but none of that is as big a spoiler as the two I mentioned above.
Cool, thanks. I am not sure what those letters refer to but I have seen a few theories and other things here and there so I might have heard already. Are those letters referencing names of people, places, or something else?
[Reply]
tomahawk kid 12:04 PM 04-20-2016
I'm somewhat surprised there hasn't been a leaked synopsis of Episode 1 from the premiere.
[Reply]
Sorter 12:17 PM 04-20-2016
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Cool, thanks. I am not sure what those letters refer to but I have seen a few theories and other things here and there so I might have heard already. Are those letters referencing names of people, places, or something else?
Rickon + Loras= Jorah
R+L=J
[Reply]
Page 93 of 335
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193 > Last »
Up