ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1044 of 4814
« First < 44544944994103410401041104210431044 104510461047104810541094114415442044 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:08 PM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
How can these clowns even PRETEND to have peen to swing at this point?

I don't know about you, but most people can see a train wreck coming from miles and miles away.

Donk Rectum just spends his time breathing in the sweet nectar of Elfraud's anal cavity while desperately using his tongue to try and guess what Johnny Boy had for breakfast. (Hint: it was bourbon)

:-)
Bourbons for pussies, it's scotch, you Nancy boy.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:12 PM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Bourbons for pussies, it's scotch, you Nancy boy.
You should just drink pure ethanol.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:27 PM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Who? You realize Vance is not the D.C., right?
He's not the DC, but did you watch his interview after Wade left?

He genuinely thinks he is just as good or better at coaching defense than Wade.

It's gonna be a fun year to watch play out. Denver imo can be anything from 4-12 to 11-5 depending on how a few things play out.

Can Siemian take the next step while changing offenses and coaching staff?
Is the OL as bad as they looked in PS?
Will Charles return to form?
Health in general.
Will Emmanuel Sanders and Demarious a Thomas stay forcused with Siemian?...what if Lynch has to play...
Will Ray/Barrett step up?
Can the ILBs cover TEs and backs?

I could go on for days, but that's a good start.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:41 PM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:

It's gonna be a fun year to watch play out. Denver imo can be anything from 4-12 to 11-5 depending on how a few things play out.

Can Siemian take the next step while changing offenses and coaching staff?No
Is the OL as bad as they looked in PS? Possibly. Could be worse
Will Charles return to form? For a few games
Health in general.
Will Emmanuel Sanders and Demarious a Thomas stay forcused with Siemian?...what if Lynch has to play... Haha, I would DVR those games for sure
Will Ray/Barrett step up? Who?
Can the ILBs cover TEs and backs? No

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:19 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:

Can Siemian take the next step while changing offenses and coaching staff?
Is the OL as bad as they looked in PS?
Will Charles return to form?
Health in general.
Will Emmanuel Sanders and Demarious a Thomas stay forcused with Siemian?...what if Lynch has to play...
Will Ray/Barrett step up?
Can the ILBs cover TEs and backs?

Hell, there are 20 teams in the league (including KC) where you can play a game like that...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:19 AM 08-31-2017
:-) bullshit
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:28 AM 08-31-2017
FROM ESPN:
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...s-win-afc-west

1. The Chiefs will win the AFC West:-)

In a tightly packed division, FPI has decided to push its chips to the middle of the table on ... quarterback Alex Smith?

Right off the bat, this is one of those predictions that comes with a caveat. In this case, FPI thinks there is only a 38.5 percent chance that Kansas City will win the AFC West, though that is the highest in the division.

Regardless, FPI is hitching its wagon to Kansas City. It may not be the sexiest team to pick, but that is why the Chiefs are so often overlooked. There's plenty of preseason hype for Oakland's offense and Denver's defense, but we shouldn't forget about Kansas City's ... special teams.

4. The Broncos are no longer a good football team
While Denver missed out on the postseason last year, the Broncos were still widely considered a very solid squad. Those days are over.

FPI projects Denver to win just 7.7 games in 2017, thanks to a lackluster-at-best offense.

While the Broncos' 2015 team proved it could win despite poor quarterback play, it is still an exceptionally difficult task to accomplish. With Trevor Siemian under center again, the defense will have to be just about perfect, and FPI isn't quite as optimistic about the Denver defense this year -- ranking the unit seventh-best in the league.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 05:56 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Manning/Horseface hanging out together at a Lionel Ritchie show...talk about a trifecta of lameness. Jesus...I wouldn't go to that concert for free.
Lionel Richie is one of the greatest songwriters and performers of all time. right up there with Paul McCartney and Barry Gibbs.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:57 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by :
When Jon Gruden looks at the Denver Broncos' quarterbacks, he sees the proverbial glass as potentially full twice over.

As in ESPN's Monday Night Football analyst believes Paxton Lynch is still a quality prospect despite not winning the Broncos' quarterback job. And Gruden believes there is a reason, several actually, that Trevor Siemian did win his second consecutive training camp competition and will be behind center for the Broncos.

"And man, am I impressed with [Siemian], what he did his first year as a starter," Gruden said. "Taking over from Peyton Manning, there's a lot to like in Siemian. He's a steady, no-nonsense guy that has a good feel for the pocket, he knows how to get the ball to these marquee receivers."
http://www.espn.com/blog/denver-bron...-lynchs-future

[Reply]
MagicHef 08:09 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
http://www.espn.com/blog/denver-bron...-lynchs-future

Oof. That makes me feel worse about Siemian.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 08:12 AM 08-31-2017
Getting a compliment from Gruden is as likely as going out in the rain and getting wet.
[Reply]
CrossCheck 08:30 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Oof. That makes me feel worse about Siemian.
How about Lynch?

Gruden, who also had extended conversations with Lynch in the weeks before the 2016 draft as part of his "Gruden's QB Camp" with the top quarterbacks in each draft, believes Lynch can still make progress toward being a starter.

"I don't think it's over, I think Lynch will stay on the gas pedal and still be a player in this league, whether it's in Denver or someplace else."
[Reply]
MagicHef 08:36 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by CrossCheck:
How about Lynch?

Gruden, who also had extended conversations with Lynch in the weeks before the 2016 draft as part of his "Gruden's QB Camp" with the top quarterbacks in each draft, believes Lynch can still make progress toward being a starter.

"I don't think it's over, I think Lynch will stay on the gas pedal and still be a player in this league, whether it's in Denver or someplace else."
Nothing can make me feel worse about Lynch than I already do. I plan to celebrate the day he is no longer a Bronco.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:09 AM 08-31-2017
Since yesterdays talking point was a smashing success (not one mule tooler could counter point. Concession noted), today let's talk about those shit QBs....Worst in the AFC? Do you hope to tank since this season is hopeless? Pretend this season doesn't exist? Wildcat with a gimpy Jamaal for 3 YPC? What would you guys give for Bray?(big upgrade) Not any young talent to be excited about on that roster.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:18 AM 08-31-2017
The Broncos got Paxton Lynch from the top 50 picks in last years draft. The Chiefs got Chris Jones and Reggie Ragland from the top 50
[Reply]
Page 1044 of 4814
« First < 44544944994103410401041104210431044 104510461047104810541094114415442044 > Last »
Up