ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3575 of 4880
« First < 2575307534753525356535713572357335743575 357635773578357935853625367540754575 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:17 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
That was me...

Denver would have still had their picks this year and next, Chubb, Fant, Lock, Harris would still be Donks...and about $200 million richer.

This was a deep draft and they lost top (cheap) prospects in exchange for Wilson...they would be in position to draft a QBOTF...especially if they had still moved Chubb. Could have completely rebuilt their OL in anticipation.

Wilson would have been an OK move if he had come without the draft compensation...like Manning. That was a once in a lifetime deal...

Your team would be in much better shape with Ryan than Wilson...hence the 32nd ranked offense.

Both arent playing well...one was cheap and easy to get rid of.

I said this move went against what I knew about how to build a team...and was correct. Now the Donks are dismantling..would have shipped off JJ for a 2nd.

Interesting nobody was willing to give up a 2nd...shows what the league thinks of his "elite" route running. In the age of the $20 million WR, nobody wanted a cheap one.
Why not just sign Geno?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:18 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You still gonna be this Pro Paton when he is fired? Will you be just like you are now with a new GM claiming he is also some sort of genius?
Of course not. They're brilliant until they're gone. Then they were horrible and the new guy is brilliant.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:20 PM 11-03-2022
Given the broncos' status, should we consider downgrading this from a megathread to perhaps a kilothread or maybe a decithread?
[Reply]
tredadda 12:22 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
32nd ranked offense screams otherwise. Why no tweets lately about Mr Limited?
Because he can’t find any so he is forced to peddle anything to make his team and GM look good. The two biggest things a GM is responsible for is the HC and QB. Paton has bombed both of those so Knowmo is forced to convince himself (and others) that his GM is a genius drafter and all of his picks created a”loaded” Top 5 roster (in spite of the record of the team).
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:48 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
He. Cannot. Be. Covered. 1-on-1.

:-)
:-)

You don't even know what that stat represents.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:16 PM 11-03-2022
Btw, MHM...

To say there just weren't great options available as an excuse sounds pretty silly.

The assets they gave up for Wilson tell you they viewed him as a great option. And they're paying him as if he's a top 2-3 QB in the league.
[Reply]
MagicHef 03:31 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Given the broncos' status, should we consider downgrading this from a megathread to perhaps a kilothread or maybe a decithread?
It's clearly a gigathread, at least. I just went back to the posts from January 2016, it was fun to see how sure PGM was that the Panthers were going to cave in our skulls in SB 50.
[Reply]
TEX 03:38 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
It's clearly a gigathread, at least. I just went back to the posts from January 2016, it was fun to see how sure PGM was that the Panthers were going to cave in our skulls in SB 50.
Don't blame you for visiting the past. It's really all you have now. :-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 04:33 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Do you ever find it sad that you actually have to go back to January 2016 to feel good about the Broncos?

Was just curious.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:46 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Btw, MHM...

To say there just weren't great options available as an excuse sounds pretty silly.

The assets they gave up for Wilson tell you they viewed him as a great option. And they're paying him as if he's a top 2-3 QB in the league.
Not sure what you’re arguing… I’m saying the available QBs weren’t stellar, so they got what they viewed was the best. I didn’t want to give up so much.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:22 PM 11-03-2022
You....actually went back 6 years to read my troll posts :-) That is amazing. The awesome thing is my reports this year about Brincos camp were NOT troll attempts. It was the honest truth...and accurate
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:50 PM 11-03-2022
Oh man.

Can you imagine the abject misery of being a Broncos fan right now? It's like the first year of the Pioli era Chiefs, only worse, because at least we didn't fuck ourselves for multiple years worth of the draft for our shitty QB.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:58 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Oh man.

Can you imagine the abject misery of being a Broncos fan right now? It's like the first year of the Pioli era Chiefs, only worse, because at least we didn't fuck ourselves for multiple years worth of the draft for our shitty QB.
I'm hoping to do to the Bills this year what Baltimore did do Denver in the playoffs with 5 head. They were all so SURE they were winning it that year...just like the Bills this year.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:01 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Savage.

“The Herschel Walker trade. The Louisiana Purchase. The guy who sold 10 percent of Apple for $800. These are some of the worst deals that have been made in human history, and this is the context in which we need to discuss the Broncos trading for Russell Wilson.”
I still can’t fucking Belize those tards in Dungver have you that much for a guy who’s basically a Palencia holder for the next quarterback. Matter of fact I can’t even remember the last time Dungver had 2 Consejo wins in a row. They thought WilsINT was gonna Calcutta through opposing teams defenses. And they’re not seeing the Progresso they had hoped for. If Dungver had an early pick worth drafting a quarterback, then they’d be on the Spanish Lookout. But they don’t, so they seem to be in Dangria for the next 5 seasons. At least Guinea Grass is legal in Dungver, and that’s better than having to smoke a Lucky Strike!!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:37 AM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Not sure what you’re arguing… I’m saying the available QBs weren’t stellar, so they got what they viewed was the best. I didn’t want to give up so much.
And I’m saying they obviously thought he was stellar. That or they just willingly allowed themselves to be fleeced in the trade, and fleeced again on the contract.
[Reply]
Page 3575 of 4880
« First < 2575307534753525356535713572357335743575 357635773578357935853625367540754575 > Last »
Up