ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 131
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:08 PM 02-28-2022

JA MORANT OH MY GOODNESS �� pic.twitter.com/DzZlHPk5G6

— Bally Sports: Grizzlies (@GrizzOnBally) March 1, 2022

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:12 PM 02-28-2022

WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING, @JAMORANT �� pic.twitter.com/TNxPBy1NcG

— Bally Sports: Grizzlies (@GrizzOnBally) March 1, 2022

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:33 PM 02-28-2022
You stay off the bandwagon I’ve been on for 48 Hours!!!!

Fucking frontrunner!!!!
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:50 PM 02-28-2022
Haven't seen that type of ridiculous shit since Vince Carter.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:53 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Look at that bad ass rim protecter! Shit..good thing MJ never came across that guy.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:55 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

****ing frontrunner!!!!
I've been a developing a man crush on him lol. Since Wade retired I've been a free agent fan and Morant is making a case. And for whatever reason they are on Bally Sports Midwest.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 09:05 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

****ing frontrunner!!!!
I'd rather have people jumping on Ja Morant's bandwagon or talking about Nikola Jokic or Joel Embiid or Giannis Antetokounmpo here.

It sure as hell beats the LeBron ball washing of one particular poster here. LeBron and the Lakers are going nowhere! They don't matter.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:24 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
I'd rather have people jumping on Ja Morant's bandwagon or talking about Nikola Jokic or Joel Embiid or Giannis Antetokounmpo here.

It sure as hell beats the LeBron ball washing of one particular poster here. LeBron and the Lakers are going nowhere! They don't matter.
The GOAT always matters, which is why he’s still being talked about here and is the lead story in the NBA every day even in a lost disaster of a season for that team.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:28 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Look at that bad ass rim protecter! Shit..good thing MJ never came across that guy.
Poeltl isn’t an elite rim protector by league standards these days but he’s actually a very impressive defensive big. Makes the Morant play even better that it isn’t just on some scrub.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:30 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The GOAT always matters, which is why he’s still being talked about here and is the lead story in the NBA every day even in a lost disaster of a season for that team.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/theathl...wilkens/%3famp
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:31 PM 02-28-2022
Poeltl isn’t an elite rim protector by league standards these days but he’s actually a very impressive defensive big. Makes the Morant play even better that it isn’t just on some scrub.
Some 7 foot white dude with no hops...still amazing dunk though.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:31 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
In fairness, the guy had no chance.

When he blows past his guy at the arc, he pushes as though he can either cut baseline or back to the middle. The center thinks he has help to the middle so you can see him hesitate toward cutting off the baseline.

But Morant is so damn fast that he beats the angle of the inside help and then essentially sets up the center. Wherever that guy went, Moran was going to eat him alive. If he sold hard middle, Morant was going to torch him baseline. When the C tried to cheat a little to the baseline, Morant saw it and blew straight through him.

It was one of those 'man, NBA defenses suck!' moments you hear from guys that simply don't respect how hard the players make it to D them up.

Morant put 3 guys in no win situations because he's just. that. good.

That wasn't bad defense, it was freakishly talented offense.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:33 PM 02-28-2022
I didn't know who the guy getting posterized was, but you could see he was a competent defender by virtue of the fact that he DIDN'T over-commit.

That was solid defense.

Man was dead and just didn't know it yet...
[Reply]
Ocotillo 09:37 PM 02-28-2022
Most Laker fans are apathetic toward LeBron. That tells you all you need to know about his significance.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:44 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
Most Laker fans are apathetic toward LeBron. That tells you all you need to know about his significance.
I said it awhile ago - I don't know how any Lakers fans rooted for this team even when it won the title.

Kuzma, Caruso and kinda sorta KCP were the only guys on that squad who there was an emotional investment in.

Avery Bradley, Danny Green, Rajon Rondo, JaVale McGeee, Quinn Cook, Markeiff Morris, Troy Daniels, Jared Dudley....Jesus - who cares? Howard was more fun to hate than cheer for.

It was a couple of superstar mercs, Kyle Kuzma (who the 'organization' preferred over Brandon Ingram because he he did such a nice job of rearranging Jeanie Buss's guts on the reg), another Klutch Sports charity case w/ KCP and scraps.

This team wasn't any fun when they were good apart from being one of the few teams that could go out there and bludgeon teams defensively, which was novel if nothing else.

It made it a lot easier to ignore them when James decided he wanted to cancel the season over COVID, started making up racist graffiti when other people were getting attention and he didn't feel oppressed enough and then started passing blame to anyone but himself.

Gonna be really happy when he's gone even if it does mean 5-10 years wandering the wilderness. At least it might be some sort of team at that point.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 131
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Up