ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 37
« First < 263233343536 37 >
In Memoriam>(RIP) Nzoner
stevieray 07:26 AM 10-12-2022
Joe called me yesterday and asked to me post about what is going on.

If you haven't heard, he has been diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer.

Talk about a rock. Guy survives his heart attack, then loses his wife, and now this? It's incredible to me how strong he is...I mean, can you imagine?

They have given him a pain blocker that he says is working well, though he has trouble eating. He had a port installed for chemo.

He is in incredibly good spirits, even though he admitted to me he's tired, he wants to finish the race shining the Light of the Lord to others. He's at peace and I'm proud of how he has handled ALL of this with so much grace.

Please pray for mercy if you would be so kind. He didn't ask me to start this thread so people could feel sorry for him, he asked me because he wanted you all to know that the headstone finally was set in place, he just wasn't up to doing it ( in hospital today), and I don't blame him.

I'd like to thank everyone who donated to this cause. Joe is a special guy a and all those bashes made more than good times, they made lifelong friends. I'll forever be grateful to have known him & Kathy.

Be good to those you love.

-----

MOD EDIT: Here's a little more detail on Joe's new work:

Originally Posted by Nzoner:
God granted me seeing my 60th birthday yesterday and hopefully I'll have the opportunity to see some of you yet.

I also want to tell a little more about our new ministry and will do so.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE.
-----

Originally Posted by cmh6476:
On March 12, 2023, Joey (Jammin’ Joe) Dale Tracy of Saint Joseph, MO passed away at the age of 60 in his home, surrounded by family.

Joe was born on December 26, 1962, in St. Joseph, MO to Larry and Sondra (Clark) Tracy. He graduated from Benton High School in 1981. On November 29, 1985, while working together at the Thrifty Nickel, he married Kathy Beth Russell. Joe and Kathy went on to own and operate the St. Joseph AD-Venture direct mail publication for 26 years and Pyro Joe’s Fireworks for 12 years.

Joe rededicated his life to his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in 2019. He and Kathy had daily prayer and bible study together.

Joe was passionate about many things in life – Jesus Christ, Music, Football, Fireworks, and good food. Many knew him as “Jammin’ Joe,” “NZoner” from ChiefsPlanet.com, or “Pyro Joe.”

Joe was preceded in death by his mother, Sondra, and wife, Kathy. He is survived by his father Larry, stepmother Patty, brother Kevin (Theresa), nephews Brad and Ian, nieces Shannon and Alyssa, several cousins, and two fur-babies Oscar & Sadie.

Farewell Services & Public Livestream will be held on Thursday, March 16th at 1:00 pm at the Grace Calvary Chapel – 5103 S. 50th St., St. Joseph, MO. Interment Mount Auburn Cemetery. The family will gather with friends 6:00 to 8:00 P.M. Wednesday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. In lieu of flowers, Joe requests donations to his recently established foundation L.O.S.S. (Loss of Spouse Sanctuary). The sanctuary will assist other widows and widowers along their grief journey. More information about L.O.S.S. can be found at LossOfSpouse.org. Donations may be made via the website. Online guest book and obituary at www.meierhoffer.com.

https://www.meierhoffer.com/obituari...#/obituaryInfo
Originally Posted by DaFace:
There's a recording up on the site in case anyone missed the live stream.

https://livestream.com/gracelivefeed...deos/235451586

The video he recorded that starts at about 44:30 is worth a watch if nothing else.

Attached: Joe & Kat.jpg (249.8 KB) joe & Kat 2.jpg (247.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:37 PM 03-16-2023
That was a really nice service for Joe. The video he recorded was a surprise, but so well done. Just touching and a great message from him. Bob Dole, Bugeater, Stevieray, KCWolfman, Raiderhater and I were in attendance representing CP. It was great reconnecting with those guys, especially KCWolfman and Raiderhater whom I haven't seen in several years. Most of us went out for some appetizers and beers afterwards. A lot of great stories and reminiscing of times with Joe and other get togethers.

Here's Dole, Stevieray, Raiderhater and I at Outlaw Cigar and Brewery.
Attached: 20230316_181013.jpg (229.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Frazod 08:46 PM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
That was a really nice service for Joe. The video he recorded was a surprise, but so well done. Just touching and a great message from him. Bob Dole, Bugeater, Stevieray, KCWolfman, Raiderhater and I were in attendance representing CP. It was great reconnecting with those guys, especially KCWolfman and Raiderhater whom I haven't seen in several years. Most of us went out for some appetizers and beers afterwards. A lot of great stories and reminiscing of times with Joe and other get togethers.

Nice. Wish I could have been there.
[Reply]
luv 09:07 PM 03-16-2023

I'm used to Bash or tailgate attire. You guys clean up nice. :-)
[Reply]
KC Dan 09:14 PM 03-16-2023

Bravo guys!!! Wish I could've been there. Thanks for being there.
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:15 PM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Nice. Wish I could have been there.
Me too...I realize that I'm not as connected to the forum as I once was, but it's sad to see our virtual friends through this forum pass. It's going to happen with all of us, but facing that reality is difficult.

God bless Nzoner and his wife....
[Reply]
cmh6476 11:08 PM 03-16-2023

I stopped by the visitation. Would have been there today but had plans to be in des Moines :-)
[Reply]
Jet Chip Wasp 11:46 PM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Joe has passed away this morning
I apologize for being a few days late in posting this, while I am sad we have lost a great member of not just Chiefs Planet, but all of Chiefs Kingdom; at least he is now at peace, reunited with his wife, no longer in pain. He has won his race of life and has won his crown. Death is never the end, just a transition from this world to the next.

Requiescat In Pace Joe "Nzoner"
[Reply]
bevischief 03:20 AM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Jet Chip Wasp:
I apologize for being a few days late in posting this, while I am sad we have lost a great member of not just Chiefs Planet, but all of Chiefs Kingdom; at least he is now at peace, reunited with his wife, no longer in pain. He has won his race of life and has won his crown. Death is never the end, just a transition from this world to the next.

Requiescat In Pace Joe "Nzoner"
This and dealing with health problems.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 08:42 AM 03-17-2023
Wow, wow, wow. I love reading these tributes.

First, his relationship with Jesus is a testimony to all of us. The peace that gives through all the things he endured is something to remember.

I also love how he redeemed the pain of his loss and combined that into his love for fellowship and created a ministry that will continue long after his passing. His L.O.S.S. organization is such a blessing to his community, and I love that he leaves that behind.

Chiefs Planet is a pretty cool place. Again, I'm sorry for those who knew Joe well. For what it's worth, I'm praying for you.
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:58 AM 03-17-2023
Joe Tracy, your kindness, concerns and love for one another plus generosity was on display from the time I first met you until the very end. The powerful message you left here is a reminder of the kind of person that Joe was, always sharing his gift of love with his friends and mankind. When Joe accepted Jesus Christ as his Savior, he became one of God's foot soldiers. He carried himself with the utmost respect for our Lord.

A couple of months back when Joe wasn't doing well, I was talking on the phone with Scott. I mentioned I wanted to go see him but at the time I couldn't due to some of my own health issues. We spoke about how positive Joe was with all of his own health issue as well as how difficult it was for Joe to lose Kathy. It was just a few days later, Joe took that negative moment in his life, turned it all into a positive with L.O.S.S. To anybody that knew Joe, this is who he was, Joe was always willing to step out and lead by example trying to leave an impact of helping others. Joe had a wonderful, loving spirit inside of him, just glowing and sharing it each day. Joe had that loving spirit of Jesus Christ within him and he allowed it to shine each day.

It is my wish & desire to have the grace and dignity that you have showed in your final days!

Good Bye Joe Tracy, You are missed and It's been an honor to have you as my friend.
[Reply]
Katie 11:10 AM 03-17-2023

Looking good boys! So wanted to be there, but I had a family obligation that would not wait. Maybe next season we can have an Nzoner celebration of life!
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:28 AM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Katie:
Looking good boys! So wanted to be there, but I had a family obligation that would not wait. Maybe next season we can have an Nzoner celebration of life!
Great idea Katie, maybe we can carry on the tradition some how?
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:08 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
There's a recording up on the site in case anyone missed the live stream.

https://livestream.com/gracelivefeed...deos/235451586

The video he recorded that starts at about 44:30 is worth a watch if nothing else.
The video is a really good idea. I'm wowed.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:14 PM 03-17-2023
I’ll echo what others have said about what a nice service it was yesterday. Of course that is to be expected with Joe planning it all out. I started to get a little emotional while the first speaker was up but kept it under control - his video message finally got me though. The world is truly a lesser place with out him and Kathy.

It was great to have some of the gang back together again, in spite of the occasion. Seeing and catching up with some people I haven’t seen in some years and talking about the fun times we’ve had in the past helped make it a much better day. We definitely need to not go so long with out getting together. A large reason for the community aspect of this place that is the foundation of our longevity here is those real life relationships that have developed over the years. Next time let’s do it because we want to, not because we are saying goodbye to one of us.

Love you all.
[Reply]
Valiant 09:51 AM 03-19-2023
Way too young. Rip.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 37
« First < 263233343536 37 >
Up