Terrace Marshall 7 19.44%
Alex Leatherwood 2 5.56%
Dillon Radunz 1 2.78%
Kadarius Toney 1 2.78%
Pat Freiermuth 1 2.78%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Who are you taking in this scenario?
staylor26 08:33 PM 03-30-2021
7 tackles go before 31. Sewell, Slater, Darrisaw, Vera-Tucker, Jenkins, Eichenberg, and Cosmi are all off the board and the Chiefs either chose not to trade up or couldn’t.

Paye, Oweh, and Phillips are also off the board. As is Rashod Bateman.

Trade down isn’t an option.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:27 PM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
I watched highlights of Zaven Collins (Tulsa) play and loved him. He is great for highlights and you fall in love with him.

Since then I've watched several Tulsa complete games and I gained a different point of view. He disappears for large portions of time. He is easily consumed by offensive linemen. Sometimes it just seems like he is just running around out there on the field. After the highlights, I was expecting so much more and was disappointed with his whole game.

I think Zaven Collins is a talented and special player. You can see that on the highlight recording, but I think he can be so much more.

Perhaps the right NFL team and coaching would help him be a more consistent player.
Exactly.

He's interesting for sure but JOK is just on a different level.
[Reply]
kccrow 12:29 PM 04-01-2021
JOK isn't going to be in the realm of possibility. If he is though, get the kid.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:30 PM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
JOK isn't going to be in the realm of possibility. If he is though, get the kid.
Yep.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:56 PM 04-01-2021
I change my mind
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:48 PM 04-01-2021
I picked leatherwood but these whispers of him saying hes maybe a guard ehh feel like I've heard that one before with tackles and it just doesnt workout
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:15 PM 04-02-2021
There is absolutely no way I’m passing on an offense featuring Ty Hill, Travis Kelce, CEH and Terrace Marshall.

I think it would be possible for Mahomes to not only match his 50 TD season but surpass it, especially in a 17 game season.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:39 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
I watched highlights of Zaven Collins (Tulsa) play and loved him. He is great for highlights and you fall in love with him.

Since then I've watched several Tulsa complete games and I gained a different point of view. He disappears for large portions of time. He is easily consumed by offensive linemen. Sometimes it just seems like he is just running around out there on the field. After the highlights, I was expecting so much more and was disappointed with his whole game.

I think Zaven Collins is a talented and special player. You can see that on the highlight recording, but I think he can be so much more.

Perhaps the right NFL team and coaching would help him be a more consistent player.
Thanks for the insight. I’ve watched and read a lot about Collins and love his potential...but haven’t watched any full games. Hearing that is a little disappointing.

Part of why I’ve kinda though all along that Collins could realistically be the pick (well before this thread) is because WR, OT and C are spots we can get a stud in rounds 2-5 due to the depth of the class when there may not be the opportunity to get a top LB talent later on. I could be wrong. If they end up picking him, I hope House can make him into a star so he and WGJ can own the middle for the next 7 years. That would be amazing.

Having a top notch WR2 like Terrance Marshall would make this offense nasty if we can get LT locked down.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:01 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Ok, I changed my mind on jok. I still like Rousseau bc of his upside and positional value but jok playing the nickel is deadly. Take a look at this video.

https://youtu.be/xcoKhKZvTp8
That hit at 4:15. Damn.
[Reply]
kcbubb 04:54 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
There is absolutely no way I’m passing on an offense featuring Ty Hill, Travis Kelce, CEH and Terrace Marshall.

I think it would be possible for Mahomes to not only match his 50 TD season but surpass it, especially in a 17 game season.
The chiefs need a wr with short area quickness. Marshall is a build up speed wr. He’s not elite at creating separation when he breaks out in his routes.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:41 PM 04-07-2021
The chiefs need a wr with short area quickness. Marshall is a build up speed wr. He’s not elite at creating separation when he breaks out in his routes.
Like Rondale Moore?
[Reply]
kcbubb 09:52 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Like Rondale Moore?
Absolutely... in the 2nd. His injury concerns are a risk. But yes, I’d love DE Phillips in the first and Moore in the 2nd. Sign a stop gap LT, preferably fisher assuming he can get healthy, and we win the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:56 PM 04-07-2021
Absolutely... in the 2nd. His injury concerns are a risk. But yes, I’d love DE Phillips in the first and Moore in the 2nd. Sign a stop gap LT, preferably fisher assuming he can get healthy, and we win the Super Bowl.
You like guys with injury histories. I'll give you that.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:57 PM 04-07-2021
stop-gap from what to what?

Fisher is highly unlikely to be ready to go 100% in September. That's a pipe dream.
[Reply]
kcbubb 10:01 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
stop-gap from what to what?

Fisher is highly unlikely to be ready to go 100% in September. That's a pipe dream.
Maybe but...

Veach told reporters Monday the team expects starting tackle Eric Fisher back by ‘mid-August’, just eight months after tearing his achilles in the AFC Championship game.

https://www.kshb.com/sports/gm-brett...-by-mid-august
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:14 PM 04-07-2021
Maybe but...

Veach told reporters Monday the team expects starting tackle Eric Fisher back by ‘mid-August’, just eight months after tearing his achilles in the AFC Championship game.

https://www.kshb.com/sports/gm-brett...-by-mid-august
gee did he really?

LOL
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up