ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
In Memoriam>RIP Milkman
BossChief 11:42 PM 09-10-2020
Just got this message through PM from his account...super sad. Me n milkman had been chatting about football for 20+ years and I had the highest of opinions of him.

RIP Brother. Have a beer with Sac and Flopnuts and say hi for us.

Hello BossChief and fellow Chief fans
I guess you could say my name is MsRedeyes
But my name is Jeannie, I fell in love with just one look with MyJohnny in 1988. We had 32 fantastic years together enjoying our world by being with each other unfortunately year 33 was our last.
Sharing our lives had been almost always just the way we wanted, always so happy especially when we got to watch our Chiefs. I lost John Feb 22 when he lost his fight with Lung then Brain Stage 4 Cancer. I took care of him until the end. We were both so sure he would beat this and he was doing great until the doctors decided to speed up the winning he was having by changing his therapy to the strongest they had. At this point he had lost 40 lbs was down to 110 and weaker than he should of ever been when choosing such an aggressive choice of trying to kill a killer with another killer, my guy was gone in 2 weeks. I tuned into the game tonight and it has been wonderful to see them but it is so not the same without my Johnny. You guys were very important to him and I know he'll be at all the games. Looks like Clyde-? is going to be fun to watch! so we'll see you there or here.
Thanks for being here to share his happiest times with his Chiefs. He liked saying he was an "insert bad word" but he really was a Super Man and great super Fan. I hope I can stop in to say hi and get to feel the love again for this great team, and I know redeyes will be here.too. Jeannie redeyes
[Reply]
R Clark 08:27 PM 09-16-2020
Milk knew his shit about football , as all ready been mentioned seemed like he really understood o line .His options will be misssed
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:18 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Milk knew his shit about football , as all ready been mentioned seemed like he really understood o line .His options will be misssed
As well as his opinions, dumbass? /obvious milkman spite
[Reply]
TEX 07:40 AM 09-18-2020
Still so bummed about this. Glad mods changed the name to "Dumbass Lounge."

You were right all along Milk - WE ARE ALL DUMBASSES!
RIP my man.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:05 PM 09-18-2020
May he rest in peace
[Reply]
Bowser 10:59 AM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by TEX:
Still so bummed about this. Glad mods changed the name to "Dumbass Lounge."

You were right all along Milk - WE ARE ALL DUMBASSES!
RIP my man.
Yeah, I really do miss his football takes; he was a pretty learned guy on the sport. Plus, he was a great guy to shoot the shit with when you could crack through his veneer, lol.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 06:46 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
This one is hitting me kinda hard.
Originally Posted by O.city:
Same here
Same, crazy how we have intense feelings for people we've never met.

Milk would think we're a bunch of dumbasses.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:33 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Same, crazy how we have intense feelings for people we've never met.

Milk would think we're a bunch of dumbasses.
Yep. He's probably tell me to rub some dirt on it and stop being a pussy.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:35 AM 09-22-2020
By the way, you know what sucks?

Actually sitting here and wondering if my wife has access to these accounts so she can notify you guys when I die...
[Reply]
teedubya 10:37 AM 09-22-2020
It's crazy to see the old timers pass... I got on here in 2003, and still feel like a n00b. LOL. Milkman was a good dude.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:05 AM 09-22-2020

Actually sitting here and wondering if my wife has access to these accounts so she can notify you guys when I die...

There’s a setting in your profile you can update with her email address if you need to.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:06 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
There’s a setting in your profile you can update with her email address if you need to.
Oh I know. There's all kind of way to do about actually giving her access.

It's the thought of having to do it that sucks. :-)
[Reply]
redfan 03:49 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by milkman:
Who are you?
Just found this diamond in the rough. Didn't get a dumbass, but I feel special nonetheless. :-) RIP
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:34 PM 09-26-2020

If you have your ChiefsPlanet SN and password on autosave on a preferred device then she has access to it
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:51 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
If you have your ChiefsPlanet SN and password on autosave on a preferred device then she has access to it
I keep all my passwords in an encrypted database that can be opened with a fingerprint. She has fingerprint access to my devices, just in case.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:30 AM 09-29-2020
Googled Chiefs Planet
The Dumbass Lounge front and center

Long live Milkman
Attached: long live Milkman.JPG (64.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
Up